Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i was gonna say i really liked vikings when it was on here so maybe i'd check it out

I mean it kinda scratches that itch but the whole time I was just wishing I was watching Vikings instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Me and bag fly's gonna fight this out.

Flagpole at 3 pm. Come alone.

Also watch Parasite.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I was chatting with my Uber driver this morning and Gattaca came up. I will probably throw that on myself later (with some :350:)

Maybe I can entice some goons into playing some Conquest of Elysium with me later

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

i was gonna say i really liked vikings when it was on here so maybe i'd check it out

The first 30 minutes is an insane Experience and you should watch it on the biggest loudest screen you can

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I liked them both.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Vampire Panties posted:

I was chatting with my Uber driver this morning and Gattaca came up. I will probably throw that on myself later (with some :350:)

Maybe I can entice some goons into playing some Conquest of Elysium with me later

Gattaca is real good! I’m due for a rewatch soon.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

https://twitter.com/woodrowwhite/status/1616315945781428224
if you can believe it
it's a friday once again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Actually now that I think about it I don’t even remember the plot of The Northman because we were also working our way through Vikings, Vikings: Valhalla, and The Last Kingdom at the time and there’s a lot of overlap, especially wrt names.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Actually now that I think about it I don’t even remember the plot of The Northman because we were also working our way through Vikings, Vikings: Valhalla, and The Last Kingdom at the time and there’s a lot of overlap, especially wrt names.

Its the original Hamlet story

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

we already watched running man as a bad movie for laffs

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's not exactly high cinema, pennywise

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

it's not exactly high cinema, pennywise

It's an awesome movie!!!

I've been following Captain Freedom's workout videos for years.

https://i.imgur.com/NJQ4b81.mp4

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it's classic arnie but it's no total recall or terminator. it's fun but basically junk food

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

we certainly enjoyed it but i would never call it "awesome" lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

we certainly enjoyed it but i would never call it "awesome" lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Total recall? Now that's a good movie.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

running man is my favorite arnold movie, it’s basically perfect

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
conan the barbarian is a great arnie movie imo

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Had a rough week, glad it’s Friday. Gonna drink and have pizza. And thank you, an Arnie movie sounds good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gonna lift some weights up and down a bunch Friday workout baby !!!!

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
It's friday and I did basically no work today except googling something. Very annoyed that health insurance is being lovely about approving my CT scans to keep tabs on my ex-cancer. But gently caress it, going to order some chinese and then play Elden Ring. :buddy:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm trying Valheim again after getting very frustrated and quitting last time because I had no idea what to do. I'm not good in open world games and usually need clear direction but after tons of googling I've progressed a little bit. I get why people like this game. Very good to get high and just explore. Dying is a bit brutal and I'm kinda stuck right now because I have to go into the new Black Forest biome to progress but a lot of stuff there is still too powerful for me.

Any of you guys play? I've never played with anyone before and I got the impression that it's almost vital since going solo is very daunting.

If so, my steam name my name here.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
U gotta quaff a potion bro

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ABQ
LEU
W A
A U
Y F
S F
I
N
G

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

U gotta quaff a potion bro

I don't have any recipes or ingredients for that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The format got all hosed up but whatever you get it

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

probably going to get a keg of beer tonight. i love beer kegs.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't have any recipes or ingredients for that.

I think that meant just smelling your own farts. its a good idea, but might not help with the game.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Watching the Running Man after Tequila and Four Roses Burbon and pizza waiting for me

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

play the Commando drinking game
https://seveninchesofyourtime.com/the-definitive-commando-drinking-game/

quote:

The Rules:
DON’T PLAY THIS GAME WITH ANYTHING STRONGER THAN BEER. Anything else could be death. Which reminds me… disclaimer time! This game is only for people over 21, and you probably shouldn’t play with all of these rules at the same time.

1) Drink for each of Arnold’s superhuman feats. These include, but are in no way limited to, carrying an enormous log, jumping out of a moving airplane into waist-deep water, and throwing saw blades like ninja stars.

2) Drink for any cheesy (but oh-so-good) 80s music. There’s plenty of it. Drink up!

3) Drink when Arnold feeds a deer. Yupp, that happens. Go ahead and have a second drink for that one.

4) Drink for any quotable one-liners. This being an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, there are many.

5) Drink for anytime Arnold checks his watch. I don’t want to give away any of the ingenious plot, but time is a factor.

6) Drink for close ups of Arnold’s muscles. Again, this is a Schwarzenegger flick, you had to know what you were getting yourself into. This rule could also be worded as “drink for any gratuitous flexing” and plays heavily into the always rule of “sips for nips.”

These last 2 rules are not for the faint of heart. Continue with extreme caution/awesomeness.

7) Drink every time someone dies. This won’t be too bad until the end, but it’ll certainly weed out any lightweights in the group. To put an extra spin on it, drink twice if someone dies whose name we know.

8) When Arnold goes Commando, waterfall whatever beers you have left. In case “Arnold goes Commando” is too vague for you, it refers to pretty much everything after this point:

That rule is really there just to simplify things for you. If you’re still drinking for every flex, death, and nipple at this point, you’ll go through all your beers anyway.
with NA beers of course :boobeer:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Nooner posted:

Gonna lift some weights up and down a bunch Friday workout baby !!!!

I agree the best Arnold film is Pumping Iron.

I’m gonna go make my tiddies a lil bigger with some bench press and dips and flies tonite, Friday.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OPs what game should I game tonight

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Drunk as gently caress watching Total Recall with Arnold

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bagmonkey posted:

OPs what game should I game tonight

the original xcom

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Watching Total Recall on HBO Max and it is awesome

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Running Man and Total Recall back to back sounds great.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hello

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I got a new phone with a thermal camera. Gonna take a poo poo, take a picture of it and send it to my friend.

Also currently at the pub and SKULLING SOME PISS.

There is some kids hockey thing going on here and it's packed as gently caress.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm fridgay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

flubber nuts posted:

probably going to get a keg of beer tonight. i love beer kegs.

All to yourself? Sounds like a lot