Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
EVE 2023: a sex pest, a white supremacist, and a republican lobbyist walk into a twitch stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
naw brisc deleted the r/eve thread before we could get to it

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

lol martini is 100% coming back and it's gonna be some kind of "the trouble making ex-goons are long gone and the real goons are the friends we made since karmafleet left brave" idk I only listened to a combined 2 minutes of it

Delta After Dark
Dec 26, 2022
Brisc Rubal's Guide to Defending Known Sex Pests

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Delta After Dark posted:

Brisc Rubal's Guide to Defending Known Sex Pests

Objection, Hearsay

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Never convicted!

Gushh
Jul 18, 2022
Ah the mittani aka wish.com Andrew Tate

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Rudeboy Detective posted:

lol martini is 100% coming back and it's gonna be some kind of "the trouble making ex-goons are long gone and the real goons are the friends we made since karmafleet left brave" idk I only listened to a combined 2 minutes of it

I mean, didn't we predict this immediately after getting kicked out/leaving GSF after our posting event went full scorched earth?

Optical Ilyushin
May 3, 2022

Xolve posted:

EVE 2023: a sex pest, a white supremacist, and a republican lobbyist walk into a twitch stream

you forgot about regular blue collar car salesman

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It was the mittani lol, he deleted the whole account to get rid of this

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/10e9hzx/has_the_meta_show_been_cancelled/

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

salartarium posted:

Sounds like he’s trying to recruit people for a Star Citizen guild

Oh my god did he really

Please tell me he literally did this

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

want to give a shoutout to LordofReclamation and anyone else who formed up malletfleet last night to roam in Providence, y'all scared <ADS> out of forming and allowed a goosefleet staging astra to repair and gain fittings with no resistance

kinda wish I was still authed to GSF services so I could have seen if there was a jabber ping for that because it came together perfectly

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Kesper North posted:

Oh my god did he really

Please tell me he literally did this

Nothing really overt about wanting to be another space leader. I watched 10 minutes of the stream and it mostly praised star citizen, addressing the controversy over it taking so long and then talking about how they spent so much money on it. I'm not sure if it's worth watching to pick out funny or sad moments but I heard there was something about them talking about PGL and him showing up in chat.

Surprising to me I didn't see too many people talking about this yet.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It seems like after the storm died down and reddit stopped scrawking about "cancel culture and the woke mob" they realised that the game got better for them without the mittani and have moved on, he's about to find out that right wing fuckwads care about joining in with the outrage not the man.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
I just would prefer never to hear about the guy's life ever again, except as a warning lesson.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Kazinsal posted:

want to give a shoutout to LordofReclamation and anyone else who formed up malletfleet last night to roam in Providence, y'all scared <ADS> out of forming and allowed a goosefleet staging astra to repair and gain fittings with no resistance

kinda wish I was still authed to GSF services so I could have seen if there was a jabber ping for that because it came together perfectly

Assuming it was the same fleet, he did! He pinged for it at I think 23:20 ish eve time

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I cannot begin to tell you what a petty shitheel the DSA CEO/Diplo dude is, latest thing is that he tattle tailed to the local pirates who camp the main gate in to provi and told them that we called them racists - which stopped the honking in local with a "wait what?"

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Rust Martialis posted:

I just would prefer never to hear about the guy's life ever again, except as a warning lesson.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Larry Parrish posted:

i don't really like any of them tbh

I like the Thargoid-designs, but Humans aren't allowed to fly them.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
https://zkillboard.com/kill/106241598/

FI.RE tried to evacuate one of their Keepstars

Unfortunately PH were waiting and blapped them

Keepstar dropped, top kek

2 keepstars down in 12 hours

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Kazinsal posted:

quote:

(1/21/2023 12:19:02 AM) directorbot: Time to swing a hammer at someone's scooter

FC Name:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ lordofreclamationaxios
Formup Location:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ 1dq
Pap Type:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ Peacetime
Comms:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ Op 9 https://gnf.lt/l7zng0s.html
Doctrine:‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ Mallet Fleet (Boosting Ferox > Osprey > Ferox >Flycatchers> Vigil > Else)
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
~~~ This was a coord broadcast from jac_dracon to all at 2023-01-20 23:19:01.609382 EVE ~~~

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jan 21, 2023

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?
What do you recommend aiming for after being off the game for over seven years? Is there any new event or area that makes it worth it to get back in the game? The graphics look great.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

I mean, that's not mallet fleet, nor is it last night, but thanks?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I mean, that's not mallet fleet, nor is it last night, but thanks?

Kindly don't interact with me. Thank you.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what is with you people in this thread man

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e8usqX9LQ8

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Lazy Broker posted:

What do you recommend aiming for after being off the game for over seven years? Is there any new event or area that makes it worth it to get back in the game? The graphics look great.

I think it depends on what gives you enjoyment in games in general. I love exploration in space games, so a lot of my focus is on doing that, which is why wormholes are fun for me. There's always a new route to find, new intel to gather, etc. Blops dropping is also a lot of fun, and again is made better by wormholes since you can drop different targets all the time.

I've also recently come to thoroughly enjoy using a scorpion to jam people in pvp fights.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Feliday Melody posted:

lol, lmfao

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Feliday Melody posted:

you know you can put people on ignore, right?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

d-dad?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

That would take effort!

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

psilocybin laden posted:

Assuming it was the same fleet, he did! He pinged for it at I think 23:20 ish eve time

hell yeah hopefully next time our reds will actually undock and we can bait out that nyx and get some good ol fashioned content

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

dragonshardz posted:

tbf, if I hadn't embarrassed the asceenaut, they wouldn't have edited their post to put the proper ping in. Also, in regards to the OP, I went on my second fleet with Shattered Armer tonight and, well, yeah. Not John Hartley bad, but not an experience I would tolerate for longer than an hour

ShaneMacGowansTeeth fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 22, 2023

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

tbf, if I hadn't embarrassed the asceenaut, they wouldn't have edited their post to put the proper ping in. Also, in regards to the OP, I went on my second fleet with Shattered Armer tonight and, well, yeah. Not John Hartley bad, but not an experience I would tolerate for longer than an hour

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Feliday Melody posted:

EVE: Online

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Xolve posted:

EVE: Online

Seriously this game is like a broken person incubator.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

salartarium posted:

Nothing really overt about wanting to be another space leader. I watched 10 minutes of the stream and it mostly praised star citizen, addressing the controversy over it taking so long and then talking about how they spent so much money on it. I'm not sure if it's worth watching to pick out funny or sad moments but I heard there was something about them talking about PGL and him showing up in chat.

Surprising to me I didn't see too many people talking about this yet.

It's actually the "praising star citizen" part that's blowing my mind, it shows how much he's mentally collapsed since I knew him :V

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS