Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wendy Painting and Ed Opperman are fighting on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Wendy Painting and Ed Opperman are fighting on twitter

this is how the deep state wins

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ed oppermans show sucks he's all ads and his interview of wendy years back was bad.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Pipski posted:

Yes, but they weren't mainlining DMT directly into their cerebro-spinal fluid during their moment of most extreme psychological stress.

I once worked at a hospital that did some fun research on NDE. They put loads of stickers up in the ED that were only visible from above, and any time someone claimed they'd floated up to the ceiling and watched the team working on their body from above, they asked them what was on the stickers up there. (No one ever answered correctly, I'm sad to report.)

Ignoring the ethics of doing this mythbusters pop science to someone who presumably just died, I find the methods (as described) pretty easy to nitpick

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Oh well if you can nitpick them

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

when i was at fort bragg some guy got arrested by having his girlfriend advertise as a prostitute on craiglist and then he would just rob johns who showed up at the hotel and just let them go, i guess?

Shocking someone called the cops on this duo.

He wasn't SF proper but was in a special unit too

There was regular soldier committed crimes but i certainly don't remember monthly murders, things are going great I guess?

Also, I always heard rumors about guys working for cartels as a backup retirement plan and this cartels dont exist book is making me go hmmmmmmmmm

edit: also there was a urban legend that problems got buried out in those pine forests and if you were digging and found a buried green beret (the actual hat) to stop digging

why were you at ft bragg?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

tons and tons of stickers tons. so many it would be impossible for a hovering spirit not to notice. seriously. an unhygienic number of stickers in that ED.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dixon Chisholm posted:

why were you at ft bragg?

Fort Bragg is a full-service facility. The Fort Bragg Dicksucking Workshop is between the Fort Bragg Lending Closet and Fort Bragg Temporary Lodging/Billeting. Tel: (910) 396-6013. 👍

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1616472734883581957?t=J2M4wuFtmMQmm3BpRWIVcQ&s=19

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

frog tech progresssion-looking motherfuckers.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

middle guy has a really weird nose

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Three active-duty Marines who work in intelligence – one of whom allegedly espoused support for a second civil war – were arrested this week for breaching the US Capitol building with a mob of Trump supporters on January 6, 2021.

Cpl. Micah Coomer and Sgts. Joshua Abate and Dodge Dale Hellonen are facing several charges, including disorderly conduct in a Capitol building.

Corporal Coomer reporting for duty

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Corporal Coomer reporting for duty

all the names are incredible. Josh ‘bate and Dodge Dale Hell

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Lance Corporal Dodge Hellcat, 34% APR, reporting for duty

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The Saucer Hovers posted:

tons and tons of stickers tons. so many it would be impossible for a hovering spirit not to notice. seriously. an unhygienic number of stickers in that ED.
lmao at thinking the first thing someone who just DIED is going to want to do is look at stickers. You know, to verify for the skeptics :wtc:

I'm on my way to other universes, but priorities you know

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Ignoring the ethics of doing this mythbusters pop science to someone who presumably just died, I find the methods (as described) pretty easy to nitpick
Yeah this is someone fully unqualified to make this judgment from every conceivable perspective lol

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 11:09 on Jan 22, 2023

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I'd put the stickers on god

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

they should have made spiritual stickers

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

when i was at fort bragg some guy got arrested by having his girlfriend advertise as a prostitute on craiglist and then he would just rob johns who showed up at the hotel and just let them go, i guess?

Shocking someone called the cops on this duo.

He wasn't SF proper but was in a special unit too

There was regular soldier committed crimes but i certainly don't remember monthly murders, things are going great I guess?

Also, I always heard rumors about guys working for cartels as a backup retirement plan and this cartels dont exist book is making me go hmmmmmmmmm

edit: also there was a urban legend that problems got buried out in those pine forests and if you were digging and found a buried green beret (the actual hat) to stop digging

update: i just realized that mistook your av for gradenkos. him being at fort bragg was confusing the poo poo out of me, but i remember you saying you were in the military.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i just did normal army stuff but army bases are hotbeds for crime and every base i was on had its own collection of problems, though this ft bragg stuff the last couple years has been pretty wild

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i just did normal army stuff but army bases are hotbeds for crime and every base i was on had its own collection of problems, though this ft bragg stuff the last couple years has been pretty wild

despite being a leyline for human suffering and insanity, im sure most people at bragg are just dudes trying to make it through their contract.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
my first weekend on ft hood and my barracks building got covered (COVERED) in gang tags and they would have semi regular shootings ON base

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

A Bakers Cousin posted:

my first weekend on ft hood and my barracks building got covered (COVERED) in gang tags

ugh. you know they got those for donating to Nazis right?

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
heh

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/business/status/1617134920324767744

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

fr0id posted:

frog tech progresssion-looking motherfuckers.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Zodium posted:

they should have made spiritual stickers

make a sticker that says "I'M SORRY, THE CORRECT ANSWER IN THIS DIMENSION WAS, "ISLAM," BETTER LUCK NEXT INCARNATION"

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Dixon Chisholm posted:

despite being a leyline for human suffering and insanity, im sure most people at bragg are just dudes trying to make it through their contract.

*science crew shows up to piledrive this post* while it may seem that there are physical locations in this world that magnify success and others that accrete suffering, and that the mechanism of control has constructed all its power centres to harness and invoke this energy for their own benefit- and housing for everyone else who isn't in the game are in totally geopathic locations- I assure you this is just a coincidence :o:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Myth: busted

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

*science crew shows up to piledrive this post* while it may seem that there are physical locations in this world that magnify success and others that accrete suffering, and that the mechanism of control has constructed all its power centres to harness and invoke this energy for their own benefit- and housing for everyone else who isn't in the game are in totally geopathic locations- I assure you this is just a coincidence :o:

wow. i was going to post these exact words. i guess now i don't have to

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Futanari Damacy posted:

weird how when I walk into an imperial megabase I feel depressed. Must be cuz of ghost aquifers

animist
Aug 28, 2018
like I get what u are saying but there are probably better examples than the military base full of bored Delta Force guys running drug smuggling rings

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

animist posted:

like I get what u are saying but there are probably better examples than the military base full of bored Delta Force guys running drug smuggling rings

I'm not even using Ft. Bragg as a specific example so much as highlighting the OP's use of that particular word which may be problematic for some people. But evil begets more evil in any case. If you've ever gotten an uneasy feeling about a place it's usually justified if you look into it

From what I can surmise the more important aspect from a ruler's perspective is harnessing the "good" locational energy, this is where you see a lot of stone buildings built with "sacred geometry" like Washington, DC- think of what a lovely seeming location that actually is for a city compared to the level of power enjoyed by the United States (and before you even say it, no I'm not saying it is all thanks to its siting and masonic building techniques- but the American imperial project and the construction of its capital are products of the same intentionality, and it just so happens that every step of the way there has been some formal invocation of this seemingly "magical" power). "God has favored our undertakings" is about more than just a lucky break here and there.

animist
Aug 28, 2018
right, US Empire didn't succeed because of capitalism, it succeeded because of how they magically situated their tax collecting HQ on top of ghost aquifers

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Synthesizing world-systems theory and the global distribution of ley-lines

I will be the next Wilhelm Reich

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

animist posted:

right, US Empire didn't succeed because of capitalism, it succeeded because of how they magically situated their tax collecting HQ on top of ghost aquifers

it's both you incredible jerkass :rolleyes:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Atrocious Joe posted:

i hate living in the dimensional periphery. the imperial core dimensions are always stealing our surplus energy.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Atrocious Joe posted:

Regardless of whether you believe any of his stuff, he died in jail (heart attack) having been imprisoned for what he published, and all his work burned by court order :tinfoil:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Zodium posted:

i hate living in the dimensional periphery. the imperial core dimensions are always stealing our surplus energy.

Legit, bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbHjybg50BU

They want to maximize their own slack at the expense of yours, and this is realized in their profit from your labor

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zodium posted:

How the Machine Elves Underdeveloped Our Reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

animist posted:

this is vibes erasure