Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Heh heh, hey guys

Madara just got wood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
(worst snakeboy is also here)

e: good lord the filler was less dumb than this

e: MY EYE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYE!

Polygynous fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jan 15, 2023

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n...cr_facebook_aot

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol the Final Final Final season.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine they'd be splitting this final third of the final season into two more halves, jesus christ

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Argus Zant posted:

i can't loving wait to eventually sit down and watch Attack on Titan: The Final Season: The Final Story Arc: The Final Chapter: The Final Countdown on Toonami

in like 2052 or some poo poo

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
How many chapters of the manga are left to adapt?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

like 9

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

Yashime and Dig Dug end on the same day (February 12th) Wonder if they'll reruns until AOT has some episodes out.

I think that's what happened with S4 part

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
zeno's final season of attack on titan paradox

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
https://mobile.twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/1616498548211683328

No word on replacement shows yet.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

LINE UP UPDATE 2.4.2023

12:00AM - MY HERO ACADEMIA
12:30AM - MADE IN ABYSS
01:00AM - YASHAHIME:PRINCESS HALF-DEMON
01:30AM - YASHAHIME:PRINCESS HALF-DEMON
02:00AM - NARUTO:SHIPPUDEN
02:30AM - PRIMAL

LINE UP UPDATE 2.11.2023
12:00AM - MY HERO ACADEMIA
12:30AM - kids in caves
01:00AM - Kids in caves
01:30AM - ONE PIECE
02:00AM - NARUTO:SHIPPUDEN
02:30AM - PRIMAL

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

hello yes welcome to anime

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

My Hero Academia - Hans Sephiroth awakens from cryosleep and promptly procs his Aura of Death +50 quirk that nobody can possibly get past in order to defeat hi- no, Timmy, i don't care if your character can fly, my villain's quirk can totally overpower every other hero's quirk, because he got it from Villain Satan an- TIMMY I WILL SCREAM FOR THE RECESS MONITOR IF YOU DON'T LET MY CHARACTER WIN

Yashahime - The girls take on the Wolf-Beiderman comet like an MMO raid boss and successfully get it to park its rear end in orbit instead of smashing into Clock Town. Crispin Freeeman then tears open a portal in time and flings the comet into the future past, where Crispin Freeman's evil is LAW. No really, he takes the thing back to the feudal era like a vacation souvenir and then goes to Freeman Prime like "you wanna see my photo album?". Anyway, the important (?) thing is that the girls have now discovered that they're stuck in the Present/Future. Very sad.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

Argus Zant posted:

My Hero Academia - Hans Sephiroth awakens from cryosleep and promptly procs his Aura of Death +50 quirk that nobody can possibly get past in order to defeat hi- no, Timmy, i don't care if your character can fly, my villain's quirk can totally overpower every other hero's quirk, because he got it from Villain Satan an- TIMMY I WILL SCREAM FOR THE RECESS MONITOR IF YOU DON'T LET MY CHARACTER WIN

I would ask that Shonen Jump writers learn to stop making invincible villains like this, but they clearly draw in big ratings and sales, so there's no hope of that ever happening.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Delphisage posted:

I would ask that Shonen Jump writers learn to stop making invincible villains like this, but they clearly draw in big ratings and sales, so there's no hope of that ever happening.

To be fair, Horikoshi already kind of forced it when he went "uh Deku isn't just strong but he's also Spider-Man too!"

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

TwoPair posted:

To be fair, Horikoshi already kind of forced it when he went "uh Deku isn't just strong but he's also Spider-Man too!"

Even though he already had a Spiderman character with Sero. And a floating character with Ochako.

So that just means OP protagonists and power creep are interlinked with invincible villains as "bad writing problems that boost sales".

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Argus Zant posted:

Yashahime - ... Anyway, the important (?) thing is that the girls have now discovered that they're stuck in the Present/Future. Very sad.

ICYMI this is very sad because one or the other* of the bad(?) guy and his right hand him apparently wants to use the comet to bring about THE DEGENERATE AGE and kill all the demons

it somehow took the girls... several moments to realize that that includes most of the people(?) they know, so... ya know

* if you have any questions about who of the two is doing what and whether or not they've been honest about their motivations, i will repeat the immortal words of carl brutananadilewski: "it don't matter. none of this matters."

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
To recap: X-Less died because he was too dumb to double-tap, and Crust died as retribution for his misogyny.

Also these guys are just the Fookin Japanese Military.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Delphisage posted:

To recap: X-Less died because he was too dumb to double-tap,

Also Hawks lived because Dabi was too much of an edgelord to double-tap and tried to squeeze in a villain monologue instead of just doing the job.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Ah yes, glad we're getting a repeat of BOOTY INCOMING

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

anyway, i'm looking forward to spending the next several weeks listening to all the heroes say that can't possibly beat Hans while we wait for Young Midoriya to finally get his rear end to the designated Final Showdown Boss room

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

TwoPair posted:

Also Hawks lived because Dabi was too much of an edgelord to double-tap and tried to squeeze in a villain monologue instead of just doing the job.

He had to literally wait for his quirk's cooldown timer

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Geten pulling off Shoto-rivaling feats. Makes me wish he fought Shoto alongside Dabi.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

SHE'S GOT A CLUB!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

anyway, RIP those dudes

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
I forgot Toga went on this rampage.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Argus Zant posted:

anyway, RIP those dudes

It's weird seeing all these dudes with super powers and Shiggy can just turn you to dust with a touch but that guy just quickly stabbing people with a knife is just brutal in it's own way.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Oh look, it's time for Shigaraki to go really south.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Foosh!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Level Seven posted:

He had to literally wait for his quirk's cooldown timer

iirc he stood there with at least his hands on fire for a while with Hawks dead to rights.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Ah dammit, he's doing the Wolverine thing.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
"Why do I feel unsatisfied?"
Well it could be because your character is getting derailed.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Deku: "Oh gently caress I just remembered I'm the main character"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Burnin can fly?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

who were those cowboys????

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Burnin's hair only moves when she's running. Ugh, I hate this animation direction for her.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Arist posted:

who were those cowboys????

dead, evidently

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Was one of the heroes dressed like a thief stereotype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Making up lovely excuses? Now Deku really has become Spider-Man.