Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I'm not a fancy big city lawyer, but having the AI represent you in court seems like a notably bad idea in an age of memorable bad internet ideas.

As a book reader, I'm more distracted by how wrong this guy gets the characters than by the absurdity of the whole thing -

https://twitter.com/AssBoss80085/status/1616494334937034752

Ralph Crammed In has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Jan 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

if Ben Shapiro is Robert Baratheon, does that mean he is an overconfident idiot who hates his life and his far smarter and more attractive wife? Checks out.

As for the rest:

https://twitter.com/doewnskitty/status/1616538937958494209

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

drat, GDQ's just over and now someone's already speedrunning federal jailtime, and it's a TAS run, too!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So candace owens rigged the election for Biden?

:confused:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i think they should invent a new crime category to put that joshua browder dude in jail (the one where a digital version of himself gets ai tortured for infinity)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i think they should invent a new crime category to put that joshua browder dude in jail (the one where a digital version of himself gets ai tortured for infinity)

Roko’s Bastille

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

AceOfFlames posted:

if Ben Shapiro is Robert Baratheon, does that mean he is an overconfident idiot who hates his life and his far smarter and more attractive wife? Checks out.

As for the rest:

Joe Biden as King Joffrey lmao

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

AceOfFlames posted:

As for the rest:

He said Trump is Baratheon. Wasn't "Baratheon was exceptionally bad at running a kingdom" kind of an important theme?

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Bozo's Basilisk

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

The judge doesn't know, so I will now tell the judge myself, publicly on Twitter.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
the thing is that if you lose in court, you lose in real life

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How did I know without clicking the thumbnail it was gonna be GOT, because of course it is. Read another book part 2.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Splicer posted:

He said Trump is Baratheon. Wasn't "Baratheon was exceptionally bad at running a kingdom" kind of an important theme?

Robert was a man who was basically forced into being a king who absolutely despised it so basically checked out.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

EL BROMANCE posted:

How did I know without clicking the thumbnail it was gonna be GOT, because of course it is. Read another book part 2.

Dude didn't read the books, just vaguely absorbed some broad strokes from pop culture, and filled in the rest with generic archetypes. I didn't watch GoT and even I knew how off it was.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Robert didn’t bankrupt the realm with his tourneys.

Littlefinger actively drove the crown into debt with fraudulent accounting, and who is responsible for Littlefinger’s rise to Master of Coin? Jon Arryn.

Robert has the power to dismiss these jokers (and Varys) and appoint better people, so the buck ultimately stops with him, but as far as governance goes (not personal life), Bobbie B. is more like the Jimmy Carter of Westeros than the Donald Trump.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 02:00 on Jan 22, 2023

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Though it’s weird to compare characters to a GOT character as most GOT characters are based on real nobility archetypes like a lot of these types of fiction tend to do

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

CharlestheHammer posted:

Though it’s weird to compare characters to a GOT character as most GOT characters are based on real nobility archetypes like a lot of these types of fiction tend to do

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that dude knows less about history than an HBO show he remembers hearing people talking about

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Whitlock is one of the stupidest guys in sports media history, which is really saying something.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

🏮GONG XI gently caress CAI 🍊 IT'S THE YEAR OF THE RACY RABBIT 🐰💥

You know 👀 what this means you naughty 🤫 PLAYBOY BUNNIES!!🐇🐇 Ahboys 👦🏻, start your day 🌅with your favourite new year cookie 🍪and end it by getting some 💀💀💀💀💀💀 💦 Ahgirls 👧🏻, put on your sexiest qipao 👘 in the morning and TOSS IT ASIDE at night 🛌 after you toss yeesang 🥢🥗 Get into position🧎🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️, it's time to gently caress LIKE RABBITS 👉👌🤪 Open your mouth 👄for some tasty CUMquats 💦🍊Eat more dumplings 🥟to get dem gainz🏋🏻 and get that DUMPTRACK rear end 💰🍑 Gather lots of luck 🤑🍀from collecting angpaos 🧧 and have many ONGSOME ORGASMS 🎉🎇🎆🥴

Send this to 8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣of your LA MEI👸🌶️ or SHUAI GE 🤴😘 friends to get blessed by the GOD OF RIZZ AND JIZZ 🥵👅!!!

HENG AH ONG AH HUAT AH‼️‼️!!!!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You know 👀 what this means you naughty 🤫 PLAYBOY BUNNIES!!🐇🐇 Ahboys 👦🏻, start your day 🌅with your favourite new year cookie 🍪and end it by getting some 💀💀💀💀💀💀 💦 Ahgirls 👧🏻, put on your sexiest qipao 👘 in the morning and TOSS IT ASIDE at night 🛌 after you toss yeesang 🥢🥗 Get into position🧎🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️, it's time to gently caress LIKE RABBITS 👉👌🤪 Open your mouth 👄for some tasty CUMquats 💦🍊Eat more dumplings 🥟to get dem gainz🏋🏻 and get that DUMPTRACK rear end 💰🍑 Gather lots of luck 🤑🍀from collecting angpaos 🧧 and have many ONGSOME ORGASMS 🎉🎇🎆🥴

Send this to 8️⃣8️⃣8️⃣of your LA MEI👸🌶️ or SHUAI GE 🤴😘 friends to get blessed by the GOD OF RIZZ AND JIZZ 🥵👅!!!

This is precisely what I needed to see right now. An excellent post.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Im glad we started assigning mod stars based on good posting instead of number of posts

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

truly today we are all rich in posting

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I'm not a fancy big city lawyer, but having the AI represent you in court seems like a notably bad idea in an age of memorable bad internet ideas.

As a book reader, I'm more distracted by how wrong this guy gets the characters than by the absurdity of the whole thing -

https://twitter.com/AssBoss80085/status/1616494334937034752

It's all a bunch of Reeks in a country controlled by Reeks.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The king is back, the king is back!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

What a perfect way to start the new year!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/Oilfield_Rando/status/1616935154018144256?t=8xD_oWLvWNqwXxqiQUKQsw&s=19

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

🔥🔥💯 DONG DONG DONG QIANG my XIAO TUS 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰💯🔥🔥 Put away your TIGERS🐯🐯🐯😝 cos it is time to HUMP LIKE RABBITS🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🍑🍑👉🏻👌🏻Fire up your 🐰🐰🐰filters 😂 and pull your qipao slits high up your thigh 💃🏻💃🏻👅👅 cause 🤑 CAI SHEN YE 🤑 is coming to bless you with 💲💲😝🙈💦💦GOLDEN SHOWERS 👅👅😍😝 this year

Squeeze out your RIPE CHEST 🍊🍊oRAnGeS 🍊🍊in your 👗TIGHTEST QIPAO 👚cause 大哥 has some bIG 肉干 🥓🍖🍗🍖for you to 😮😜SWALLOW😜😮

For my xdds🙋🏻‍♂️, 阿姨 has some 🈵DEEEP HONGBAOS🈵 to slide your hand 👉🏻👌🏻into that will make you even 💯💦LUCKIER💦💯 than your👙RED UNDERWEAR 👙
我想跟隔壁王阿姨玩 小弟不想努力了

Send this to 88 of your 🔥SEXIEST relatives 👶🏻👵🏻🔥and you might just be called 💋🤴🏻📣HUANG SHANG‼️📣🤴🏻💋allllllll night🌚🌚

If you get 1-4 back, your doomed to lovely 💲2 hongbaos and ah gongs 👴🏼DRY😖🍆 love letters🍆💕
ALL YEAR LONG. Get 5-8 back and you might have your PINEAPPLE TARTS slurped up 😛🤤💦and your 🤤👀LUCKY LOVER 👀💏will be a 🔥💥🔥FIRECRACKER 🔥💥🔥in bed. Get 0 and you forfeit all your 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️👲🏻chinese ANCESTRY👲🏻🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️ and your little 🍤hae bee hiam roll 🍤will 👉🏻SHRINK👈🏻 0.888cm on 初四‼️‼️

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Robert didn’t bankrupt the realm with his tourneys.

Littlefinger actively drove the crown into debt with fraudulent accounting, and who is responsible for Littlefinger’s rise to Master of Coin? Jon Arryn.

Robert has the power to dismiss these jokers (and Varys) and appoint better people, so the buck ultimately stops with him, but as far as governance goes (not personal life), Bobbie B. is more like the Jimmy Carter of Westeros than the Donald Trump.

Been saying this

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Ibblebibble posted:

🔥🔥💯 DONG DONG DONG QIANG my XIAO TUS 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰💯🔥🔥 Put away your TIGERS🐯🐯🐯😝 cos it is time to HUMP LIKE RABBITS🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🍑🍑👉🏻👌🏻Fire up your 🐰🐰🐰filters 😂 and pull your qipao slits high up your thigh 💃🏻💃🏻👅👅 cause 🤑 CAI SHEN YE 🤑 is coming to bless you with 💲💲😝🙈💦💦GOLDEN SHOWERS 👅👅😍😝 this year

Squeeze out your RIPE CHEST 🍊🍊oRAnGeS 🍊🍊in your 👗TIGHTEST QIPAO 👚cause 大哥 has some bIG 肉干 🥓🍖🍗🍖for you to 😮😜SWALLOW😜😮

For my xdds🙋🏻‍♂️, 阿姨 has some 🈵DEEEP HONGBAOS🈵 to slide your hand 👉🏻👌🏻into that will make you even 💯💦LUCKIER💦💯 than your👙RED UNDERWEAR 👙
我想跟隔壁王阿姨玩 小弟不想努力了

Send this to 88 of your 🔥SEXIEST relatives 👶🏻👵🏻🔥and you might just be called 💋🤴🏻📣HUANG SHANG‼️📣🤴🏻💋allllllll night🌚🌚

If you get 1-4 back, your doomed to lovely 💲2 hongbaos and ah gongs 👴🏼DRY😖🍆 love letters🍆💕
ALL YEAR LONG. Get 5-8 back and you might have your PINEAPPLE TARTS slurped up 😛🤤💦and your 🤤👀LUCKY LOVER 👀💏will be a 🔥💥🔥FIRECRACKER 🔥💥🔥in bed. Get 0 and you forfeit all your 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️👲🏻chinese ANCESTRY👲🏻🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♂️ and your little 🍤hae bee hiam roll 🍤will 👉🏻SHRINK👈🏻 0.888cm on 初四‼️‼️

No thanks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ibblebibble posted:

我想跟隔壁王阿姨玩 小弟不想努力了

y-you too

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"You can't be charged with rape because your partner can't consent" is uhhh, probably not a take I've ever seen before, in any capacity. Let alone around necrophilia.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
My extensive knowledge of necrophiliac consent is raising a lot of questions etc etc

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

My hong is baoin'

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

This person seems to have the opposite understanding of how consent and rape relate to each other. Maybe they think it only counts if someone has the capacity for consent but explicitly does not provide it?

Anyway HIPAA is not the only law regarding medical privacy and does not apply in all cases in the US but it is a federal law and protects all Americans from having covered entities like hospitals release their private medical info until until 50 years after death, so they're also wrong about that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Please do less of whatever the gently caress this is.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It’s their thing. :jerkbag:

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Not that anyone asked, but drat people using memespeak, aka another person's joke, is a huge pet peeve of mine.

That is all. If it seems appropriate to do so, feel free to screencap my comment and post it in this thread. That is all.

caspergers has a new favorite as of 16:33 on Jan 22, 2023

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

caspergers posted:

Not that anyone asked, but drat people using memespeak, aka another person's joke, is a huge pet peeve of mine.

That is all. If it seems appropriate to do so, feel free to screencap my comment and post it in this thread. That is all.

Sir this is a Wendys drive thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

caspergers posted:

In a car, to the place of burgers