Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Accubitus
Nov 7, 2020

Well hey at least one of those is accurate. Number 3 should be number 1.

Although, somehow I doubt she's in favor of Medicare for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
“Yeah, but is it *rape*-rapeseed, or just regular rapeseed?” - Whoopi Goldberg

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Accubitus posted:

Well hey at least one of those is accurate. Number 3 should be number 1.

Although, somehow I doubt she's in favor of Medicare for all.

She's probably meaning some anti-vaxx poo poo anyway lol

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

She's a dunce but a two-party system is utter poo poo.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
List of things I hate:

French Class
Genocide
When your hair won’t behave

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Rapeseed is the only oil chuds are fine with

If it's legitimate rapeseed, the human body has ways of shutting it down.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Stare-Out posted:

She's a dunce but a two-party system is utter poo poo.
Yeah, but when you're a Republican bitching about it you look like a loving idiot because that's literally their entire platform (if they didn't have Democrats to bitch about, they wouldn't have a party. If they had more than Democrats to bitch about, they also wouldn't have a party). While Democrats are doing things like introducing ranked choice.

Basically what I'm saying is this fuckface can fall in a well and rot and I doubt even her family would give a poo poo.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Chicken Butt posted:

"Some women just wanna be punched beyond the safe word!" - Whoopi Goldberg

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE

E the Shaggy posted:

Twitter keeps saying that John Carpenter's "The Thing" is trending all the time and it's because the algorithm is grabbing whenever anyone has "the" and "thing" in their Tweets. What a clown show.

no you're thinking of "IT"

:v:

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
This is so stupid it’s gotta be true.

https://twitter.com/TeslaBoomerMama/status/1617546850860683265?s=20&t=oWa4kQQl3264LVECBseFYA

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Chicken Butt posted:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lmao I'm the crimestoppers sign valiantly doing its best

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Could you imagine

Being a white South African

and insisting on living

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I don't know anything about this guy but one night I was browsing Door Dash to see if there was anything decent to order and I saw something called Mr. Beast Burger. My first thought was 'wtf is this place, I've never heard of it' - so I hit Google Maps and it showed it on top of a Bertucci's near me. Further Googling led me to discover that it's apparently a thing now to contract out to chain restaurant kitchens with what I assume is a bunch of frozen poo poo you have them cook for you.

Also, lol @ TeslaBoomerMama

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Can't believe @xXIczNZWJUuJmGv cracked the case.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

morningdrew posted:

I don't know anything about this guy but one night I was browsing Door Dash to see if there was anything decent to order and I saw something called Mr. Beast Burger. My first thought was 'wtf is this place, I've never heard of it' - so I hit Google Maps and it showed it on top of a Bertucci's near me. Further Googling led me to discover that it's apparently a thing now to contract out to chain restaurant kitchens with what I assume is a bunch of frozen poo poo you have them cook for you.

Virtual storefronts. Some of them are even official, you can order Qdoba or "Pure Gold by Qdoba" (as if I don't get everything absolutely loaded with queso from Qdoba anyway)

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

morningdrew posted:

yeah, it's a ghost kitchen and they're pretty common. same with "just wings," or pasqually's pizza which is actually just chuck e cheese.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

morningdrew posted:

I don't know anything about this guy

Lucky duck

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/Tweetermeyer/status/1617589673823711232

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

morningdrew posted:

They're typically referred to as Dark Kitchens where a bunch of chains will just defrost and cook the poo poo you would normally get from a restaurant. It's one of the interesting things that popped up due to the rise of food delivery apps. The upside is that there are occasionally places that are more local that will rent space in these kitchens while they try to find their own place, or food trucks that will use them for prep work. I don't know how sustainable it will be long term, but I'm thinking it'll be around until the VC funding for these delivery companies dries up.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Sphere K

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I always Google restaurants I don't know now. There's one address near me that corresponds to like 9 restaurants on door dash

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
There's a place where I live that's straight up called Ghost Kitchens and has no dining room

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Buce posted:

holy poo poo lol

The dude is insanely good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_96bgvIDlM

And he also did one of the best things ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMBylNJQEbg

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Azhais posted:

I always Google restaurants I don't know now. There's one address near me that corresponds to like 9 restaurants on door dash

The Mr Beast Burger in my area is On The Border.

Get your tacos, quesadillas and... ghost kitchen smash burgers??

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This is 100% something Elon would do. I mean, it's a joke, but if there's a lovely youtube video released tomorrow about MrBeast becoming ceo of Twitter and giving away seats on the board with million dollar salaries to his viewers I'll go, "Yup. That makes sense."

I've got his channel blocked and any channel that mentions him blocked and every channel that copies him blocked, but I'm sure it will leak through somewhere.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The dude is insanely good

But really, don't miss his 9/20 videos. Ideally watch in order from oldest to newest.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

mfw im the twitter super official ceo

https://i.imgur.com/2QmoukP.mp4

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

gschmidl posted:

But really, don't miss his 9/20 videos. Ideally watch in order from oldest to newest.

Yeah it’s kinda sad he wrapped up doing those but man the last one was pretty epic.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Random Stranger posted:

I've got his channel blocked and any channel that mentions him blocked and every channel that copies him blocked, but I'm sure it will leak through somewhere.

Same. Who the gently caress watches this trash? YouTube really tried to force his dumb face onto my screen.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business

No. 6 posted:

Same. Who the gently caress watches this trash? YouTube really tried to force his dumb face onto my screen.

Children

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Surprised op hasn't seen it then

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
she told me she don't like Twitter
I said bitch I'm looking into it
Lost 100,000 stacks cause of my tweets
said id look into it

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

morningdrew posted:

Some of it is that, some of it is actually renting kitchen space and cooking real food, just without a traditional storefront.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
They're called ghost restaurants and they're loving weird as hell to me. I ordered through an app but went to pick it up myself and it was awkward as poo poo interacting with the staff of the real restaurant as they tried to explain how they "share a kitchen" with this otherwise entirely virtual restaurant.
https://ice.edu/blog/ghost-kitchens

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
I mean there's nothing wrong with them I guess. It's just weird.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

How else can I get a Youtuber-themed burger-style food product? kk

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
You better serve me a loving ghost

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Neito posted:

How else can I get a Youtuber-themed burger-style food product? kk

Eat the rich? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Songbearer posted:

You better serve me a loving ghost

Do you know how much ghost cost in this economy?