Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Weka posted:

If for instance I want you to not poop, you exercising your power to take a big dump is not violence. People have wishes about others actions that will not affect them all the time.

Wrong

Me pooping when you don't want me to is objectively morally good violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Endman posted:

Exercising power against the wishes of another person is violence, liberals are just too loving stupid to understand that there is such a thing as good violence.

liberals have been trained wrong, on purpose, as a joke

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Weka posted:

If for instance I want you to not poop, you exercising your power to take a big dump is not violence. People have wishes about others actions that will not affect them all the time.

does this not depend very heavily on where you take a big dump, e.g. if I took a big dump in your moms face it could be construed as violence

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Takingn a big poo poo to own the Libs

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Laterite posted:

pj o'rourke lol

a philistine conservative's idea of a rollicking humorist

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ghost Leviathan posted:

liberals have been trained wrong, on purpose, as a joke

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
https://twitter.com/meatcheesemeat/status/1617268936487178240

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/sugihara_tatuo/status/1616652892089520128

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

It's the year of the cat in Vietnam, you idiot

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Endman posted:

Takingn a big poo poo to own the Libs

you're poasting is praxis then

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

SMH more white on white violence. When will this community learn.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
around whites

never be nice

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/stlouisfed/status/1617266021810724866?s=20

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Telluric Whistler posted:

It's the year of the cat in Vietnam, you idiot

lol at including cantonese

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:catstare:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/hpmacd/status/1616942151702831104

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

lmfao, godlike

Endman
May 18, 2010

how can I take a country seriously if I don’t want to gently caress it??

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

a7m2 posted:

lol at including cantonese

Yeah what does that mean, is it some kind of China isn't real carve it up like Yugoslavia thing?

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

Yeah what does that mean, is it some kind of China isn't real carve it up like Yugoslavia thing?

Maybe, there's some weirdos who think China needs to be balkanized based on vague ethnic groups mostly defined by dialect or actually very small ethnic groups (FREE MANCHURIA)

There was / is a group of folks in Hong Kong that think China is going to erase Cantonese by having students take some Mandarin classes. The ability to speak Cantonese to most people in Guangdong and a fair whack of people further north not withstanding.

Or maybe they're just an idiot who thinks that there's Chinese people and Cantonese people because typically those are how the languages are described

An ocean of possibilities, mostly pointing to the person being an idiot

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Macau for the Macanese!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
as a supporter of the free cascadian peoples i support splitting all geographic regions into smaller ones, gently caress spokane

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

as a supporter of the free cascadian peoples i support splitting all geographic regions into smaller ones, gently caress spokane

I like to call it spokanistan

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The future anarchists want :tinfoil:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

I say split off all parts of Oregon and Washington east of the Cascades, then combine them with Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and let them have two Senators for the whole thing plus however many reps they qualify for

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
When China, long united, must divide: cia.thumbsup.jpg

When China, long divided, must unite: cia.thumbsdown.jpg

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Spergin Morlock posted:

I say split off all parts of Oregon and Washington east of the Cascades, then combine them with Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and let them have two Senators for the whole thing plus however many reps they qualify for

Idaho sucks but it's like top tier state shape

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

Un-loving-believable. While they're at it, why not make the right axis a log scale as well.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chinese people are both hot and horny so idk how this could be true.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's not about the people, who cares about people? He want's to gently caress the country but it's weird to him.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Weka posted:

It's not about the people, who cares about people? He want's to gently caress the country but it's weird to him.

how to tell me you have a sex fetish problem without telling me you have a sex fetish problem

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
my kink is orgasming with one or more consenting parties involved, i'm something of a wild card

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Telluric Whistler posted:

Maybe, there's some weirdos who think China needs to be balkanized based on vague ethnic groups mostly defined by dialect or actually very small ethnic groups (FREE MANCHURIA)

There was / is a group of folks in Hong Kong that think China is going to erase Cantonese by having students take some Mandarin classes. The ability to speak Cantonese to most people in Guangdong and a fair whack of people further north not withstanding.

Or maybe they're just an idiot who thinks that there's Chinese people and Cantonese people because typically those are how the languages are described

An ocean of possibilities, mostly pointing to the person being an idiot

Those balkanisation maps are always loving hilarious even if you know barely fuckall about China.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Those balkanisation maps are always loving hilarious even if you know barely fuckall about China.

we hongkongers are much more intellectually superior than those mainlanders, but we also too dumb to also learn their very similar language at the same time

what do you mean almost everyone can do both in guangdong, that's just seeseepee propaganda

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Weka posted:

tried to stick my pecker into china but it felt weird, not at all like dicking down a patch of honest anglo soil

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/cathynewman/status/1617604669974671361?t=HzQdnnxH0pY2SDk4zW3TDQ&s=19

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

That doesn't even register as a Hot Take anymore to me, just mainstream British press operating as standard. An entire Hot Take industry devoted to keeping everything as poo poo as possible

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

more like doody bound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

good god that is insane