Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
There's only one Honey Badger in my heart:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

musk thread: honey badger drinks when he wants

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/islesfgc/status/1617597604682162177?s=46&t=WU6ov_8euOLBcPSr7M_QGw

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

DeeplyConcerned posted:

somebody get Elong some more Adderall. I haven't heard a truly unhinged tweet in a while.

I fear that the golden age has ended, perhaps some of the people with serious money invested Tesla have managed to train a couple of Elon whisperers who can rein him in a bit? I already miss the early days when there was a decent chance of madness any time you saw a dozen unread posts in this thread.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Honey badger don't give a poo poo is very gay indeed so straight men claiming it as a meme will always be hilarious

https://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

When you say the meme you have to admit you've listened to a gay man be excited about honey badgers for 3 mins

Pro-click.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jesus these people suck

but also,

the joy out of memes, using memes and seeing memes

Just gently caress off you old hacks, you will never be cool, this is what money does to you when you're too loving sheltered to have someone tell you how loving lame you are

E: Thank god for the comments on this one doing him a service he should by all rights be paying for

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
12 years ago, and it's a reupload

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I've seen plastic two liters with thicker walls than that "Bottle"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
A man in his late 40s at the time, calling himself Honey Badger over a decade after the meme was popular. Jesus.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol did the honey badger tweet get deleted?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

kazil posted:

He made another clutch decision

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

kazil posted:

Twitter is probably just crashing again

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
In the dude's defense-but-not-really I can guarantee that Elon probably yelled "CLUTCH DECISION BRO" when this drooling sycophant mewlingly suggested getting pizza (he'll pay for it bro no worries!!), leading him to incessantly parrot the line whenever he makes a decision about anything in company

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Why does Tesla sell a tequila when Elon said he doesn't like alcohol?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I've seen plastic two liters with thicker walls than that "Bottle"

✅ Tesla product with poor QC
✅ Dangerously explodes for no reason
✅ Hyped by elon to his ludicrously incredulous followers.
✅ Obscene amount of money
✅ Low quality product

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Why does Tesla sell a tequila when Elon said he doesn't like alcohol?

if elon and his band of dingleberries are consistent in anything it's inconsistency

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

E the Shaggy posted:

A man in his late 40s at the time, calling himself Honey Badger over a decade after the meme was popular. Jesus.

I know he's disgusting! But look at him he just doesn't give a gently caress

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

what was the honey badger tweet?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Strong Sauce posted:

Some asskissing sycophant remembering a joke Elon made at a party in 2017.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Speleothing posted:

Some asskissing sycophant remembering a “joke” Elon made at a party in 2017.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

If Tesla build a bomb, it wouldn't even explode inside a daycare

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

If Tesla build a bomb, it wouldn't even explode inside a daycare

But if Tesla builds a daycare, holy poo poo do NOT send your kids there.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

It’s still cached in the Awful app, here:

quote:

I remember pouring you a glass at a friend's house in SF after another mutual friend's wedding in 17'. I was decanting another,you didn't want to wait "honey badger drinks when he wants"🤣. I made the clutch move of ordering us pizza at 1am...

— Peter Pham (@peterpham) January 23, 2023

I assume it was deleted because the suck up realized he was unintentionally calling Elon a liar who only said he didn’t like booze because a pretty lady said it first.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Kibayasu posted:

I assume it was deleted because the suck up realized he was unintentionally calling Elon a liar who only said he didn’t like booze because a pretty lady said it first.

Willing to bet he received a rather annoyed phone call from honey badger himself

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Kibayasu posted:

That story is about five times better if you imagine it was this Peter Pham

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Kibayasu posted:

billionaires lying about not drinking to have similar interests(?) with some turd of a woman ON HIS OWN WEBSITE. dude is so insecure about himself that he can't just say, "gently caress it, i love drinking" and just message girls who likes money and drinking

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

E the Shaggy posted:

Getting real “Night of the Living Dummy” vibes from Elon in this drawing.

I was thinking "Kryten from Red Dwarf" looks.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Charles Ford posted:

I was thinking "Kryten from Red Dwarf" looks.

:lol:

The head of a novelty condom.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

I think I hate Elon stans even more than Trump cultists. They're just so loving stupid.

We know this to be true from all the bottle explosions that alcohol stores write off on their taxes.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Jelly posted:

I think I hate Elon stans even more than Trump cultists. They're just so loving stupid.

Well yeah, look at who those groups think is smart

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

Buyer is at fault. It's a well known fact that no Tesla product is meant to be exposed to sunlight, like Elon's body for instance

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's a terrible design for a bottle having so many flat sections and sharp edges.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I guess it cooked off in the sun on the windowsill? That bottle would be a poo poo pressure vessel.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's more like a fash-themed long-fuse frag grenade

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Once a day my thermometer explodes, that's just life.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Unlike a honey badger Musk cares, a lot.

Weak-rear end name for the care-iest care-mad of them all.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jelly posted:

We know this to be true from all the bottle explosions that alcohol stores write off on their taxes.

On the plus side, they seem to be actually learning from all the "No, that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works" replies.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Vodka bottles are one of those weird vanity items where the real goal is to make a cheap show piece glasswork, but pretend it does something else to justify why it’s made cheap and crappy. Vodka just makes a good filler since it’s expensive enough to have a fancy bottle but still fits in any shape of about the right size.

I doubt anyone parks their vodka bottle right in the sun if the point of buying it was to drink it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce posted:

billionaires lying about not drinking to have similar interests(?) with some turd of a woman ON HIS OWN WEBSITE. dude is so insecure about himself that he can't just say, "gently caress it, i love drinking" and just message girls who likes money and drinking

I dunno if it's to impress this one specific woman or to impress his legions with "I'm so cool and smart I don't ever do the evil alcohol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Uhhhh

Ummmmm

More like

Uhhhh

Elon Suck