Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

copy emptyquoted you you loving dolt!!

e: gently caress no he didnt

lol went back and checked and he's like the only one i missed. sorry nhd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Uh, yeah, that's a freakin attack helicopter. And yes, its machine can cut a man in a half.

have some positive reinforcement for whatever this whole thing is i guess

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A poo poo ABOUT THE RULES

onr more time since it was the end of the last page

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Uh, yeah, that's a freakin attack helicopter. And yes, its machine can cut a man in a half.

Critical mass achieved for pity empty quote. Get well soon~

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Pitchbot aside, one thing I’ve never been clear on is whether NHD is an interesting Herero dude, a tidy Herero dude, an unmixed shot Herero dude, or a bovine hetero dude

If he’s on drugs maybe he can clear this up

I'm a non hetero dude who is a absolutely not interesting at all. Two truths and a lje!!

Lib and let die posted:

room temperature hetero dude

Very much this

copy posted:

have some positive reinforcement for whatever this whole thing is i guess

Thank you, I can feel the hernia hole sewing itself together!!!

KirbyKhan posted:

Critical mass achieved for pity empty quote. Get well soon~

Becoming so healthy and powerful

lumpentroll posted:

thank you, virgil

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

And thank you to whomever got me the new av lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
using my posts to emotionally manipulate people into responding for a dopamine hit!!!!

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 88 days!

well that's just, like, your opinion, man

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

NeatHeteroDude posted:

And thank you to whomever got me the new av lol

i might've said this before but whoever thinks that you'd consider that avatar an own of any kind is glennthread brained

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gas

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cloks posted:

i might've said this before but whoever thinks that you'd consider that avatar an own of any kind is glennthread brained

I sort of remember that, and it's true! I love the avi. Also, playing Rogue Legacy 2 (paging SPR), are there specific upgrades or classes i should be focusing on?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I sort of remember that, and it's true! I love the avi. Also, playing Rogue Legacy 2 (paging SPR), are there specific upgrades or classes i should be focusing on?

highlight quote highlight quote

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

well that's just, like, your opinion, man

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 88 days!

cannot get this concept out of my head

i zaid VE CUT OFF YOUR JOHNSON!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

cannot get this concept out of my head

i zaid VE CUT OFF YOUR JOHNSON!

lol. im sorry and lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

they are like babies!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
get outta here bonghitz

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

The honest answer is that the most fun way to play RL2 is to just pick poo poo completely at random and see what happens, trying to funnel your progress in a specific direction is a fool's errand when your next kid could have like the disease that turns your controls upside down or whatever. I'm super bad at planning runs in roguelikes though. I keep losing slay the spire runs because I just take whatever cards have the Biggest Number

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i know there have been some complaints about the OP, Lumpentroll sent me a PM saying they'd be happy to write one.

please send all material that should be in the OP to Lumpentroll, this will help them write it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

some plague rats posted:

The honest answer is that the most fun way to play RL2 is to just pick poo poo completely at random and see what happens, trying to funnel your progress in a specific direction is a fool's errand when your next kid could have like the disease that turns your controls upside down or whatever. I'm super bad at planning runs in roguelikes though. I keep losing slay the spire runs because I just take whatever cards have the Biggest Number

yeah RL2 is quite good. I keep coming back to it every so often and it’s a solid podcast game too. I think I’m up to NG++ now. it’s getting a bit brutal.

that said there are definitely classes I avoid like the cook, bard, and ranger. and don’t like barb. the boxer or Astromancer are probably my favorite

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Your words have been repeated to help you feel better.

Cloks posted:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy

:gas:

e: a friendly reminder that "ironic" racism and sexism is still racism and sexism

Perfect op no notes. Model OP like an Let's Play op

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Cloks posted:

i know there have been some complaints about the OP, Lumpentroll sent me a PM saying they'd be happy to write one.

please send all material that should be in the OP to Lumpentroll, this will help them write it

Gas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 88 days!
the people have spoken. they want the gas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
ban cloks

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

been saying this

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Cloks posted:

thats funny i heard ur mom was gonna write new thread op

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
kirbykhan never pm me again

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

here's my idea for an op:

quote:

trump, covid, and cum warrior thread retards stay out

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cloks posted:

Notes sent

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cloks posted:

lumpentroll posted:

kirbykhan never pm me again

KirbyKhan posted:

Notes sent

lol

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Lib and let die posted:

here's my idea for an op:

thank you, I've updated the op to include this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
put the image at the top of the op you piece of poo poo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

lumpentroll posted:

done

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
KirbyKhan sent me some of his little anime pictures, I'm going to put them up so he feels like he's in a safe space. I hope that everyone can be understanding.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ichigo would beat Goku's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yeah sure, the collaborative process is a community project and I'm happy to do my part~