Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

That bit was really bad tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

King Vidiot posted:

I mean, Mike and Jay did a bit like a month ago where Roiland voiced the two of them as Rick and Morty soo... ehhhh... nyeeeaaagh *tugs shirt collar, bugs eyes out*

I will speak against Jay the moment he is charged with cat desecration, not a moment before.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I have a friend who's super weird about this stuff, like he won't watch roman polanski movies because he's afraid they will be too good and he'll recommend them to people.

I don't understand not watching movies by lovely people. There's some really solid Mel Gibson movies. Just don't give them money and don't tell people to give them money.

R&M is kind of a weird one because this news really colours a lot of the actual content of the show a different way. Like how I don't watch Clint Eastwood movies, not because I think he's a c*** but because his right wing jerkoff fantasies go right up onto the screen

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Songbearer posted:

I don't know, which is funnier? Whoopie cushions or sad trombones? It's hard to choose for a triple hanging

it's ren saying sqeedbeelies

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
pm a mod if anything really astounding happens wrt the thread title and we can reopen but otherwise this thread sucks and im canceling it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/1618009508420386817?t=I5NqNjBtqdVMCEhue6frtw&s=19

thread reopened. do not speculate about random people being sex pests any more. thanks

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

flooding the adult swim twitter with my best rick impressions right now

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Adult Slim

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Cartoon Network should insist on Chevy Chase as the new Rick.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm Cancelled Rick!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

get bob burger to voice morty, just in his normal voice

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the role should go to noted voice actor Christopher Pratt

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Alison Brie should voice Morty and Rick should be voiced by Mike Judge

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

get bob burger to voice morty, just in his normal voice

Honestly if it was just H John Benjamin and no one called attention to it that would be pretty funny for an episode.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Oh geez, Rick, we were replaced by doubles from a universe where everyone sounds different!

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Too bad Bushworld Adventures is already perfect and shouldn't be sullied by being an entire season.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/1618009508420386817?t=I5NqNjBtqdVMCEhue6frtw&s=19

thread reopened. do not speculate about random people being sex pests any more. thanks

But where will they find a man who can do a rick or morty impression?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

A Fancy Hat posted:

Pretty big difference between...:words:

Who are you even arguing against, I never said the two were equal. Is a false dichotomy like the only way you guys know how to engage with something?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Who are you even arguing against, I never said the two were equal. Is a false dichotomy like the only way you guys know how to engage with something?

Do not continue to post about this.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Hey if that means people will stop projecting weird bullshit onto what I said, can do. I am just happy Roland is removed, it was looking like he might actually stick around.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Look at me! I'm jailbird Rick!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Honestly if it was just H John Benjamin and no one called attention to it that would be pretty funny for an episode.

Next season could be rotating voice cast and a quarter of the jokes forced ad libbed.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m glad that crew got to keep their job

Here’s hoping Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack become the new white guys in charge of animation AND they turn out to just be regular creeps instead of the terrible kind

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Henry Cavill seems to be not working much these days maybe OH NO!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

The big question is how many manchildren will claim the show is now ruined and quit watching as a result

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sydney Bottocks posted:

The big question is how many manchildren will claim the show is now ruined and quit watching as a result

Oh they already do that every season

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

AARD VARKMAN posted:

while I am glad to hear this I am more disturbed to realize they already made 6 seasons of this poo poo

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Costco Meatballs posted:

I have a friend who's super weird about this stuff, like he won't watch roman polanski movies because he's afraid they will be too good and he'll recommend them to people.

I don't understand not watching movies by lovely people. There's some really solid Mel Gibson movies. Just don't give them money and don't tell people to give them money.

R&M is kind of a weird one because this news really colours a lot of the actual content of the show a different way. Like how I don't watch Clint Eastwood movies, not because I think he's a c*** but because his right wing jerkoff fantasies go right up onto the screen

I saw the Roman Polanski movie Carnage and I laughed when Kate Winslet puked :lol:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I don't know what he was making, but imagine being that set and have such a huge base and throw it all away on being a legit sex pest.
I guess the natural course of action based on the last 5 or so years is he starts doing work for one of the right wing channels.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

N. Senada posted:

I’m glad that crew got to keep their job

Here’s hoping Zach Hadel and Michael Cusack become the new white guys in charge of animation AND they turn out to just be regular creeps instead of the terrible kind

I’m enjoying Koala Man, maybe he can be the new grandpa?

Or yeah let’s just have Archer show up and keep the booze train rolling.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Koala Man is fantastic.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

pro starcraft loser posted:

I don't know what he was making, but imagine being that set and have such a huge base and throw it all away on being a legit sex pest.
I guess the natural course of action based on the last 5 or so years is he starts doing work for one of the right wing channels.

Getting to leverage his success and fanbase to be a sex pest was probably a big part of his motivation.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sex pest motivation is a good username

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

pro starcraft loser posted:

Musk wants twitter to do longform videos for some reason so once he makes his lovely youtube competitor he’ll need content to promote it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Well holy poo poo color me very very surprised. I didn't think they'd ever have the stones to do it. Does the pigfucker still get royalties though?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

Well holy poo poo color me very very surprised. I didn't think they'd ever have the stones to do it. Does the pigfucker still get royalties though?

Why wouldn't he? I don't think that's up to Adult Swim. You'd need some kind of legal ruling to deprive him of that I assume. I guess unless he hosed himself over in selling the show and he actually doesn't own anything he created.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Randarkman posted:

Why wouldn't he? I don't think that's up to Adult Swim. You'd need some kind of legal ruling to deprive him of that I assume. I guess unless he hosed himself over in selling the show and he actually doesn't own anything he created.

Preemptive: "Obviously that's for the courts to decide"

but yeah there would be a sense of justice if every time the shithead's .wav files of burps and farts got played it gave someone he made miserable a quarter instead of him.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Randarkman posted:

Im sure his contract has some terms about brand risk or image or morality or some poo poo. That’s standard poo poo. So they will absolutely do anything they can to deprive him of money too.

The courts would only be involved if he contested their actions to stop paying under some contract terms.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SquanchGames/status/1618043896260603904?t=EOJk5t8Z6K_BihO63EyxsQ&s=19

Crossposted. Obviously he's had to resign. I hate the name of that studio, maybe they can now change it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lol