Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

MNSNTZR posted:

genuinely asking out of ignorance, what does kuki have over em raiden? is it just healing? my raiden’s completely built and kuki isn’t, please don’t tell me she’s more optimal for haitham hyperbloom

There are many situations, especially for airborne enemies like Wolflord or enemies that move a lot, that Raiden's E can't hit the seeds themselves outside of re-activating her skill. You never have trouble reliably triggering the seeds with Kuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

I really hate how much this game makes my ADHD run rampant. I can't ever focus on a single task for more than 10 minutes because there are 50 other things I want to do at any given time and I have fun doing all of them.

I'm farming amethyst lumps for Sucrose's catalyst.
I'm farming fish for Xiangling's spear.
I'm farming Electroculus for Inazuma statue completion.
I'm farming Electro Sigils for the Sacred Sakura so I can actually get all of the Electroculus.
I'm finishing Inazuma questlines that make the islands not hellscapes.
I'm trying to figure out team comps that are fun so I can eventually delve deeper into the abyss.
I'm working on collecting all of the Genius Invokation cards.
I'm working on doing some of the character questlines because I've only done a handful and have like 10 in my quest log.
I'm farming 100 other different materials that I need to level/ascend characters and weapons.
I haven't even started farming artifacts for any of my characters.

I haven't even touched Sumaru other than run in and grab all the Statues for the map.

I wrote a piece about that once - maybe you enjoy it.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Osmosisch posted:

I wrote a piece about that once - maybe you enjoy it.

Hah. I love that. Thank you.

My wife has had a similar reaction since I got her playing. She'll start working on something then 30 minutes later she will have done 8 different things and not remember what her original goal was. The nice thing about Genshin is that pretty much anything you can do will be beneficial to you in some way. In her words "this game is just a constant drip of dopamine no matter what you do."

Sure, I might be working on collecting Electroculus and get distracted fishing, but that fishing will still help me.

I think the only time I find it actually frustrating is when I'm actually trying to get one goal accomplished and end up on the other side of the world doing who knows what.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Just did the Sumeru festival archon quest. Had no clue what was about to happen, that was a pretty cool, memorable quest especially when it comes to other archon quests.

Speaking of which, let’s wrack my brain and try and remember what happened in the archon quests to see what stuck with me:

Mondstadt: Uhhhh, Venti semi fucks around semi helps you as you steal a lute and go fight a dragon. Diluc is introduced as the upper bound for edgy characters, to the point of parody. Amber basically acts as the tutorial guide. Signora just walks up and take Venti’s Macguffin. Venti’s approach of “when you do everything right, people will think you’ve done nothing at all” but actually doing nothing but partying apparently isn’t a great approach. The Fatui are known by every single person to be malicious, and actively pursuing plots with mass loss of life, but everyone lets them get on with it.

Liyue: Rex Lapis appears, immediately dies. Actually isn’t dead. We go see the adepti for some reason. We go see Ninguang for some reason. We go look at a crossbow for some reason. We fight a city sized water hydra god using everything I just mentioned so there was probably a link somewhere. Zhongli says “just as planned” when referring to the potential devastation of one of the biggest cities in the world. Zhongli is actually a worse god than Venti for this, despite the bar being very low. Childe, despite being responsible for the evil plot, is in no way punished and apparently still hangs around Liyue now and again. I rebuilt the Jade Palace about one day after it was destroyed, I’m guessing the ability to do that wasn’t immediately available on release.

Inazuma: You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get here and then you can’t even leave the first island.. The electro archon immediately beats the two previous gods to the punch at being the worst god by actively destroying her own country. A big rebellion, represented by about ten people fighting, happens. My least favourite quest in the game (dodge Raiden’s attacks) blocks progress for a bit. Honestly not recalling a lot between “Shogun tries to kill you on sight” and “You fight Signora”. Yae Miko is very smug and gives a “I could have fixed everything if I’d really tried” vibe. I guess as per normal the Fatui are behind everything. Signora dies. The nation is reopened and everything is back to normal. Everyone who died in the rebellion, and the awful conditions under the Shogun’s rule, is quietly swept under a rug so festivals and events can be held.

Sumeru; Only partially through but Nahida immediately moves into S-tier archon by “occasionally doing small things for people when she can summon the power”, the absolute pinnacle of positive divine intervention shown so far.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Real Cool Catfish posted:

Sumeru; Only partially through but Nahida immediately moves into S-tier archon by “occasionally doing small things for people when she can summon the power”, the absolute pinnacle of positive divine intervention shown so far.

Nahida will probably remain the high point, too. We know the Cyro Archon sucks, and the Hydro Archon will probably be some sort of heavy-handed archon in the vein of the Raiden Shogun (but in a different way). The Pyro Archon has a shot at being cool, but who knows, a consistent theme of Genshin is that the gods are awful

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Just did the Sumeru festival archon quest. Had no clue what was about to happen, that was a pretty cool, memorable quest especially when it comes to other archon quests.

Speaking of which, let’s wrack my brain and try and remember what happened in the archon quests to see what stuck with me:

Mondstadt: Uhhhh, Venti semi fucks around semi helps you as you steal a lute and go fight a dragon. Diluc is introduced as the upper bound for edgy characters, to the point of parody. Amber basically acts as the tutorial guide. Signora just walks up and take Venti’s Macguffin. Venti’s approach of “when you do everything right, people will think you’ve done nothing at all” but actually doing nothing but partying apparently isn’t a great approach. The Fatui are known by every single person to be malicious, and actively pursuing plots with mass loss of life, but everyone lets them get on with it.

Liyue: Rex Lapis appears, immediately dies. Actually isn’t dead. We go see the adepti for some reason. We go see Ninguang for some reason. We go look at a crossbow for some reason. We fight a city sized water hydra god using everything I just mentioned so there was probably a link somewhere. Zhongli says “just as planned” when referring to the potential devastation of one of the biggest cities in the world. Zhongli is actually a worse god than Venti for this, despite the bar being very low. Childe, despite being responsible for the evil plot, is in no way punished and apparently still hangs around Liyue now and again. I rebuilt the Jade Palace about one day after it was destroyed, I’m guessing the ability to do that wasn’t immediately available on release.

Inazuma: You have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get here and then you can’t even leave the first island.. The electro archon immediately beats the two previous gods to the punch at being the worst god by actively destroying her own country. A big rebellion, represented by about ten people fighting, happens. My least favourite quest in the game (dodge Raiden’s attacks) blocks progress for a bit. Honestly not recalling a lot between “Shogun tries to kill you on sight” and “You fight Signora”. Yae Miko is very smug and gives a “I could have fixed everything if I’d really tried” vibe. I guess as per normal the Fatui are behind everything. Signora dies. The nation is reopened and everything is back to normal. Everyone who died in the rebellion, and the awful conditions under the Shogun’s rule, is quietly swept under a rug so festivals and events can be held.

"This is Teyvat, gentlemen. The gods will not save you."

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
as always, murder the gods and topple their thrones

except nahida she's cool

MNSNTZR
Oct 13, 2012

iasip: genshin edition

now you’re just making me wonder if there’s an adult in this game that isn’t a dumb rear end in a top hat at least by association. … yoimiya… and i guess nilou by way of being genuinely the most boring person in the game

Tae posted:

There are many situations, especially for airborne enemies like Wolflord or enemies that move a lot, that Raiden's E can't hit the seeds themselves outside of re-activating her skill. You never have trouble reliably triggering the seeds with Kuki.

cool i skip abyss a ton, so it’s not a problem i have. i hardly ever farm bosses anymore so i just have no stones to give anyone at all anymore

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Shinji2015 posted:

Nahida will probably remain the high point, too. We know the Cyro Archon sucks, and the Hydro Archon will probably be some sort of heavy-handed archon in the vein of the Raiden Shogun (but in a different way). The Pyro Archon has a shot at being cool, but who knows, a consistent theme of Genshin is that the gods are awful

Hydro Archon watches criminal trials for fun, apparently. Her leaked design, if real, looks, uh... quirky.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

lol at hu tao rapping

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The through-line of the first three nations is that none of the archons actually want to do their jobs: Venti never did, Zhongli quits, and Ei created a robot to do her job for her so she could study the blade instead. Arguably Nahida qualifies because (spoiling because it happens after the stuff in the recent post) her previous incarnation built the internet to do her job for her so she could reincarnate and spend time "recovering".

It's not clear whether holding random show trials is actually the hydro archon's job or another distraction. We'll find out, I guess?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I bet it's a twist where the country is running itself just fine and doesn't want her participating in the legal system but she just insists because she's obsessed with ~justice~

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Is the 3* HP% spear the best for support/healing Yaoyao? I could steal Homa from Zhongli instead, but I think the 3* gives more HP overall.

Or is the ER% from Favonius better?

Edit: BTW regarding Kale's Ganyu post from a few pages back, other people correctly pointed various things out, but by far most obviously wrong thing (and the main explanation for the low numbers) was the extremely low CDMG. Like, that's flat-out "not even attempting to be a DPS" low levels of CDMG to have on a character. I think my Kokomi has about that much. Stuff like the weapon being level 80 or talent being 8 is completely irrelevant compared to that.

You should have at least around 150%, and ideally more due to Cryo resonance giving some CRIT% (so you can spare more stats towards CDMG instead of CRIT%). Getting a reasonable CDMG would make your damage dramatically higher.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jan 25, 2023

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012
Was Hu Tao's rap as bad in the other languages as it is in English?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pope Urbane II posted:

Was Hu Tao's rap as bad in the other languages as it is in English?

no and it's mostly a production issue because her VA can rap they just totally desynched it

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Not only that but rapping in Chinese generally translates pretty easily to Japanese but when bringing it to English.... it's not good.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I wish I could replay the game from the beginning like a new game +. I've also forgotten most of the Mondstadt and Liyue plots.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Okay, so once again exploring team comps.

Are any of these comps not worth it?

Beidou/Fischl/Xingqiu/Sucrose
Ganyu/Bennett/Xiangling/Zhongli
Raiden/DendroMC/Yelan/Barbara
Xiao/Zhongli/Jean/Bennet

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
those are all good teams

beware that the first one has no real healer though. its survivability comes from xingqiu and beidou's damage-reduction-during-burst stacking with each other, which is heavily talent level depenent
so unless they both have level 9-10 bursts it own't feel too good in the abyss. should be fine for overworld though

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I just now figured out that I'm supposed to use Alhaithm's charged skill. :doh: So he generates 2 light prisms, with a 3rd when he uses a plunging attack after his skill. The light prisms do ????? for 4.0s each so by the time he spent them all he should be able to generate one more after 12s giving him a 16s rotation if you want. Something like that? But why would I want long-rear end rotations like that?

Is Alhaithm a... a main DPS :ohdear: I have been too busy to use him

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

those are all good teams

beware that the first one has no real healer though. its survivability comes from xingqiu and beidou's damage-reduction-during-burst stacking with each other, which is heavily talent level depenent
so unless they both have level 9-10 bursts it own't feel too good in the abyss. should be fine for overworld though

Yeah, the Beidou team is mainly my overworld team. (I've actually been running Beidou/Fischl/Xingqiu/Ganyu for knocking out commissions). I'm a few more weeks of Stormterror farming and I'll be able to triple crown Beidou. :3

The first team will probably continue to be my overworld team and the other three will be my abyss teams.

For teams 2 (Ganyu/Bennett/Xiangling/Zhongli) and 4 (Xiao/Zhongli/Jean/Bennett) - is one of these generally more powerfull than the other? Since there's a little overlap between characters.

Mordiceius fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 25, 2023

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mordiceius posted:

Xiao/Zhongli/Jean/Bennet

These are all good teams.

The first is classic taser. It really needs beidou C2 to function, and loves beidou C6

The second is classic Ganyu melt. Not that it can be a pain in the rear end if your rotations get off.

The third is a hyperbloom I presume? You'll be limited by How well you can maintain The MC's burst for dendro application. I'd say consider doubling up with Collei instead of Yelan, but Yelan hits really hard so I haven't done the math if it's worth it. I'd play around to see what you can come up with for max bloom generation.

The fourth is the standard Xiao hyper carry. Many people swap out Jean for Faruzan now, unless you have Jean C4. Bennet covers the healing Jean provided and Faruzan generates anemo particles.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mordiceius posted:

Yeah, the Beidou team is mainly my overworld team. (I've actually been running Beidou/Fischl/Xingqiu/Ganyu for knocking out commissions). I'm a few more weeks of Stormterror farming and I'll be able to triple crown Beidou. :3

The first team will probably continue to be my overworld team and the other three will be my abyss teams.

For teams 2 (Ganyu/Bennett/Xiangling/Zhongli) and 4 (Xiao/Zhongli/Jean/Bennett) - is one of these generally more powerfull than the other? Since there's a little overlap between characters.

Ganyu melt is generally gonna be stronger than Xiao. Although there might be some abyss cycles where you don't want cryo damage.
Now that I think of it you also might wanna try Yaoyao in that hyperbloom team in place of Barbara? I'm not sure which is better, it depends on whether yelan or DMC is winning the reaction war.

Sanctum posted:

I just now figured out that I'm supposed to use Alhaithm's charged skill. :doh: So he generates 2 light prisms, with a 3rd when he uses a plunging attack after his skill. The light prisms do ????? for 4.0s each so by the time he spent them all he should be able to generate one more after 12s giving him a 16s rotation if you want. Something like that? But why would I want long-rear end rotations like that?

Is Alhaithm a... a main DPS :ohdear: I have been too busy to use him

You don't need to do the plunge, since a ground dash + charge attack gives the same result.
Alhaitham is an on-fielder, he can be a main dps but can also be an enabler for a bloom team where his job is just to hit stuff with Green Numbers and make the reactions go.

His gimmick is that he gets a lot stronger (both damage and elemental application) when he has all 3 prisms, and they disappear 1 at a time. So you don't always wanna hang around for the last prism to disappear, you just wanna maximize the time he spends at 3/3.

His burst gives 3 so you can spend 12 seconds straight at 3 stacks if you wait for him to drop to 2/3, use skill/CA to go back to 3, wait, use the other ca/skill again. Then when he drops to 2/3 for the last time you swap out and do other stuff instead of spending 8 more seconds in the weaker 2-stack and 1-stack modes.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Ytlaya posted:

Is the 3* HP% spear the best for support/healing Yaoyao? I could steal Homa from Zhongli instead, but I think the 3* gives more HP overall.

Edit: BTW regarding Kale's Ganyu post from a few pages back, other people correctly pointed various things out, but by far most obviously wrong thing (and the main explanation for the low numbers) was the extremely low CDMG. Like, that's flat-out "not even attempting to be a DPS" low levels of CDMG to have on a character. I think my Kokomi has about that much. Stuff like the weapon being level 80 or talent being 8 is completely irrelevant compared to that.

You should have at least around 150%, and ideally more due to Cryo resonance giving some CRIT% (so you can spare more stats towards CDMG instead of CRIT%). Getting a reasonable CDMG would make your damage dramatically higher.

I believe Favonius is better unless you have an absolute ton of ER already, since YaoYao's burst will heal your whole team really fast and her E only heals one person. She has a ton of modifiers for her healing anyway even without the bit from Tassel.

Justin_Brett fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jan 25, 2023

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face

Ytlaya posted:

This is what I settled on:

If she's a pure healer, Black Tassel is fine. You usually only use her burst as a panic heal so you don't need ER. However, I actually prefer the Aranara spear. You get less healing but the buff not as clunky to use as you might think. After some testing, I found that the leaf actually spawns in your character's vicinity, not at the location where the reaction is triggered. So in Aggravate teams I usually have no problems feeding it to the strongest electro. Probably not worth it in Alhaitham teams.

If you want to use her burst consistently Favonius is mathematically OK but clunky in practice. If you want it to proc you usually have to poke the enemy a few times, which can be annoying (but not really that dangerous, because of Yaoyao's high HP). Probably worth it in Alhaitham teams, but Kitain is much more comfortable for general use, and you'll probably keep it if you transition towards building more damage.

Homa is funny but if you're gonna give a healer Homa you might as well build for damage lol

ReverendHammer
Feb 12, 2003

BARTHOLOMEW THEODOSUS IS NOT AMUSED

MNSNTZR posted:

now you’re just making me wonder if there’s an adult in this game that isn’t a dumb rear end in a top hat at least by association. … yoimiya… and i guess nilou by way of being genuinely the most boring person in the game

Itto is definitely dumb... but most certainly not at rear end in a top hat.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

You don't need to do the plunge, since a ground dash + charge attack gives the same result.

The plunge attack has a secret bonus. You get all three mirrors without waiting, and do a 3-mirror echo attack on landing. There's even a unique shockwave effect on the ground when you do it.

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Here''s some footage of it.

https://i.imgur.com/Nc1bIk8.mp4

You can see the first two mirrors pop in as soon as the plunge attack starts, which gets dendro infusion. The third mirror pops in as you land, but you're already doing a 3-mirror echo attack.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

RareAcumen posted:

I wish I could replay the game from the beginning like a new game +. I've also forgotten most of the Mondstadt and Liyue plots.

I am pretty sure you can rewatch any and all quests cutscenes in the Library menu section

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh God, now I see how absurdly busted Nahida is. I just got Yaoyao and she both heals so very little and also barely procs dendro on people.

Cat-shaped Witch posted:

I am pretty sure you can rewatch any and all quests cutscenes in the Library menu section

Really? Odd, last I saw it was just a big vertical wall of text. That'd be neat if it's true

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you

Maxwell Adams posted:

Here''s some footage of it.

https://i.imgur.com/Nc1bIk8.mp4

You can see the first two mirrors pop in as soon as the plunge attack starts, which gets dendro infusion. The third mirror pops in as you land, but you're already doing a 3-mirror echo attack.

This does seem like the best method, even better if you can land the E rush attack dmg too.

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007

Do some characters have a double jump, or is there another mobility mechanic I'm not aware of? I haven't been able to figure out how to reach the oculi at the end of this platform, a regular jump doesn't reach it.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

You're meant to use Geo Traveler to put down a platform and use that to reach it.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Peteyfoot posted:

Do some characters have a double jump, or is there another mobility mechanic I'm not aware of? I haven't been able to figure out how to reach the oculi at the end of this platform, a regular jump doesn't reach it.

This is Liyue so the intended way to solve that puzzle is to swap your main chracter to the geo powerset at any of liyue's god statues and summon a rock to stand on. They even put a geo pillar to activate the path!

But you can also solve it with other characters: Kazuha can double jump, Wanderer can fly upwards, Venti can summon an air updraft, Zhongli and Albedo can also summon crap to stand on.
The "wind catcher" gadget (from Monstadt reputation) lets you spawn an updraft anywhere, so that can work as well.

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Geo Traveler did the trick, thanks! And I'll keep the other characters in mind for future platforming when I get them.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Mordiceius posted:

Hah. I love that. Thank you.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad it struck a chord :)

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
The epilogue chapter for lantern rite was pretty great lol

But am I missing something, or was there no food stall for special lantern-rite food? This is a worse omission than the inability to make more lanterns. Incidentally, here's a list (with maps!) of where people are milling around after the epilogue. Dvorak, Qiqi/Baizhu, Yun Jin/Xinyan, Ping/Yaoyao/Yanfei do not seem to have anything new to say after the epilogue, they appear after part 2.

I wish I had artifact xp to shovel into yaoyao. Mine's pretty tragic, stuck at lv 60, with only 15000 hp. Bunny heals quickly, but only like 450hp/pop. on the plus side, if you face away from it and get the right distance, it throws its radishes into your character's mouth, which is an excellent trick.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

Mordiceius posted:

Xiao/Zhongli/Jean/Bennet

I don't have any experience with the other three, but for the first one, it's worth noting that Fischl/Sucrose, presumably also Beidou/Sucrose, is already enough to carry me through basically any content besides Abyss 12 no matter who the rest of the team is.
So if you wanna drop someone for a healer that would probably be fine. I think Xingqui to add in electrocharge and double swirl probably contributes more than the second electro, but I'm not sure.

Personally, probably less relevant to you, my go-to is Sucrose/Fischl/Bennett/Mona. Bennett's buff snapshots onto Oz and I think Mona's stuff, he vapes with Mona, and pyro is good to have for shieldbreaking.
Mona does her cool dash, and I just like her better than Xingqui.

Plus, Bennett is Fischl's Adventurer's Guild friend, Mona is Fischl's "close friend," and I would say Fischl and Sucrose count as card friends now. So. LORE JUSTIFIED TEAM GO.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
I'm pretty sure 'quickstart' is bugged for lantern festival. I chose it, got to do the quest chain until about where you got to Liyue Harbor, at which point it blocked me until I completed story quests -including one I haven't unlocked yet, that's blocked behind another story quest I've unlocked but haven't finished. GG mihoyo.

At least I've got another 2 weeks and Liyue doesn't have as much walking simulator VN crap as Inazuma, though one of the things I'm missing is Yelan's story which was added in 2x, so I might still have some walking simulator and waiting for audio to finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Shinji2015 posted:

If Inazuma is any indication, the devs have a strong anti-war bent (which is good). So given that the Pyro Archon's domain is War, and considering there's been literally no Natlan npcs in the game at all so far, Murata might actually end up being The Actual Worst of the Seven, even compared to the Tsaritsa.

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Hydro Archon watches criminal trials for fun, apparently. Her leaked design, if real, looks, uh... quirky.

I'm kinda hoping she ends up being another chunni character. Just instead of a "dark otherworldly haughty princess" like Fischl, she's a bombastic over-the-top Magical Girl of Justice type.

Tree Reformat fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Jan 25, 2023