Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Vivi, Yamato, Cavendish, Sai and Bart as the main members of the Straw Hat 2 crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Delphisage posted:

If it's not Yamato, it's Vivi.
There's no way Vivi becomes a Strawhat. She already is one.

It'd be neat if she ended up traveling with the rest of the crew again, though.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
While we're talking about Vivi it is a bit wild that Zoro was like "We don't gotta worry about Vivi, let her fight her own battles like we did with Ace" and like, yeah how did that work out for Ace buddy?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Drakkel posted:

While we're talking about Vivi it is a bit wild that Zoro was like "We don't gotta worry about Vivi, let her fight her own battles like we did with Ace" and like, yeah how did that work out for Ace buddy?

To be clear the context was zoro taking the thing Luffy said about Ace back in Alabasta and slinging it back at him with regards to Vivi, but yeah that stuck out in my mind for the exact same reason.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Drakkel posted:

Probably would have been fine had Luffy not been there tbh

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Spoiler that matters: Break next week.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Sanji is going to find the All Blue and be the head chef leading a kitchen that cooks the feast for the entire world. Calling it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Ubiquitus posted:

Vampires don’t put people to sleep.

Pretty sure Kaku passed out cause she exsanguinated him. We see her bite him, him passing out, and her standing up with Bat Wings and blood trickling from her mouth.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I figured she was a succubus. I mean, her public title is "Queen of the Pleasure District"

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

U-DO Burger posted:

I figured she was a succubus. I mean, her public title is "Queen of the Pleasure District"

Vampires also do that stuff and actually drink blood.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I think she’s a clone, and just has demon wings because Vegapunk thought, and I quote, “it will be really cool”

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
vampires can do whatever you want them to, because vampires don't exist

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

CharlestonJew posted:

vampires can do whatever you want them to, because vampires don't exist

Yeah that's what the Camarilla want you to think.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

It'll be an ordinary bat zoan but it will give her vampire powers just because.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there's a commonly held myth that vampire bat saliva contains an anesthetic.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
What if it's the wing-wing fruit and she just likes to bite people?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there's a commonly held myth that vampire bat saliva contains an anesthetic.

It does have an anticoagulant though, which is super cool. Bats are cool.

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Libra posted:

It'll be an ordinary bat zoan but it will give her vampire powers just because.

I mean.

Pasta Machine.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
are you looking down on the incredible destructive power of the giraffe? because it sure seems like you are looking down on the incredible destructive power of the giraffe.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Technically the Vampire fruit already does exist in extended media - it was eaten by the antagonist of one of the One Piece games.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Batto_Batto_no_Mi,_Model:_Vampire

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
Bat zoan? Big deal, just lure her with the bug-attracting lightsaber

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this guy thinks bats are bugs

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It's the succsucc fruit, she just happens to also have wings, like how Kuma happens to have cute beat ears.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
If she's eaten a bat fruit, is she blind like bat myths or not blind like actual bats?

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

Man with Hat posted:

If she's eaten a bat fruit, is she blind like bat myths or not blind like actual bats?

It means she can use both sight and sound to see.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Delphisage posted:

It means she can use both sight and sound to see.

i think that's the ambidextrous fruit

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://coloredmanga.com/mangas/onepiecescansszh/chapter-1073/

scans (the usual early quality)

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Here's the really lovely scans for this week

https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/0LMiqYH/1/1/

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Ahh I get why Saturn is coming to the Island, the Five Elders have the highest authority for ordering around the Seraphim.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

Well. Things are moving along. So now we've got Lucci and Kaku as captives and a Gorosei personally coming to order around the Seraphim.

So many captives and people trying to rescue them. Ryokugyu has Weevil pursued by Marco, Blackbeard has Coby pursued by Garp, Luffy has Vegapunk pursued by Kizaru and one of the god drat Gorosei. Though I suppose the complication here is that Luffy doesn't really have Vegapunk if he's disappeared. There's got to be some complication because otherwise it seems like it would be pretty easy for the Sunny to escape on the open ocean. And it looks like Lucci and Kaku aren't going to be the ones to slow them down.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Can't wait for Lucci and Kaku to get thrown under the bus and have no choice but to team up with the Strawhats.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
despite his many appearances in non-canon op video games, lucci would rather die.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So what you're saying is there still hope for Kaku

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Eiba posted:

Well. Things are moving along. So now we've got Lucci and Kaku as captives and a Gorosei personally coming to order around the Seraphim.

So many captives and people trying to rescue them. Ryokugyu has Weevil pursued by Marco, Blackbeard has Coby pursued by Garp, Luffy has Vegapunk pursued by Kizaru and one of the god drat Gorosei. Though I suppose the complication here is that Luffy doesn't really have Vegapunk if he's disappeared. There's got to be some complication because otherwise it seems like it would be pretty easy for the Sunny to escape on the open ocean. And it looks like Lucci and Kaku aren't going to be the ones to slow them down.

Does the world government really give a poo poo about either Lucci or Kaku? I would think they would see them as completely disposable assets that can be (and would be) thrown in the trash if they are captured or defeated.. Don't see why they would hold any value as captives. That being said they may realize that they hosed up their 2nd chance by getting captured and the fact that they probably don't have much of a future working for the government anymore might induce them to turn on their bosses or at least want to go their own way..

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.

Starsfan posted:

Does the world government really give a poo poo about either Lucci or Kaku? I would think they would see them as completely disposable assets that can be (and would be) thrown in the trash if they are captured or defeated.. Don't see why they would hold any value as captives. That being said they may realize that they hosed up their 2nd chance by getting captured and the fact that they probably don't have much of a future working for the government anymore might induce them to turn on their bosses or at least want to go their own way..

I can totally see the Elder guy saying somelike Rob Lucci... your performance has been disappointing and then commanding the Seraphim/Borsilino to execute them on the spot along with Vegapunk and the Strawhats

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: New Crew Member: Stussy 120% confirmed :siren:

We will now proceed to run this poo poo into the ground for the rest of the arc :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

Infinitum posted:

:siren: New Crew Member: Stussy 120% confirmed :siren:

We will now proceed to run this poo poo into the ground for the rest of the arc :v:

Caesar's joining any day now! He'll prove his worth on this crew when he saves Pudding from Aokiji!