Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

apparently larry david will be voicing rick and morty going forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dick and FArty

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Perfect timing for the return of Xavier Renegade Angel

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Songbearer posted:

Perfect timing for the return of Xavier Renegade Angel

Oh! I just repopulated my pants

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

egg_dog posted:

https://twitter.com/SquanchGames/status/1618043896260603904?t=EOJk5t8Z6K_BihO63EyxsQ&s=19

Crossposted. Obviously he's had to resign. I hate the name of that studio, maybe they can now change it.

Whatever this tweet was, it's gone.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Get Rob Schrab to replace Rick and Morty with Scud the Disposable Assassin

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What was the tweet?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Also lol

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

He resigned from Squanch games, but they are bravely resolved to keep churning out monkey cheese garbage

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
hey shout out to Adult Swim for having more backbone than everyone in the Blizzard and Riot threads combined

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Nooner posted:

What was the tweet?

https://twitter.com/SquanchGames/status/1618049809256185856

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
They left replies on at first lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Private Cumshoe posted:

They left replies on at first lol

Lmao

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Roiland about to move in together with John K.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

sure okay posted:

He resigned from Squanch games, but they are bravely resolved to keep churning out monkey cheese garbage

lol thats so random kek

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Get Rob Schrab to replace Rick and Morty with Scud the Disposable Assassin

Yeah! gently caress Rick and Morty! SCUD SCUD SCUD!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Season 7 is going to be like the season of the office where Michael left and they brought in Robert California.

So a big rotating cast of celebrities while being strikingly unfunny

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
replacing the voices with Jon Benjamin like someone said would be real funny though i like him he is goodi wish htey made for of his show

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
They need to bring in Jon Lovitz to voice Morty imo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Nooner posted:

replacing the voices with Jon Benjamin like someone said would be real funny though i like him he is goodi wish htey made for of his show

for of or four of or of for or or or for

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Hire John Cusack, the Bushworld Adventures guy and just replace the main Rick and Morty with their Australian versions that go to Bendigo.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Caesar Saladin posted:

Hire John Cusack, the Bushworld Adventures guy and just replace the main Rick and Morty with their Australian versions that go to Bendigo.

I don't know if people like the dry documentary format so much

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Lt. Cock posted:

They need to bring in Jon Lovitz to voice Morty imo

There's probably enough voice training data in all the stuff Roiland recorded so far for the studio to make a go at training an AI to do the voices going forward. Kind of like style transfer, you just get an 3rd rate impersonator to record the new lines with a reasonable impression of the signature inflections and stuttering and the Roiland trained AI could probably make a credible forgery.

But they should instead just kill the show IMO.

normal-ass vampire
Feb 14, 2011
I hope they do like Ren and Stimpy did with "Reverend Jack" and just make a whole episode dunking on him now that he's shitcanned

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Jelly posted:

Koala Man is fantastic.

Yolo crystal fantasy got a season 2 that just started

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

normal-rear end vampire posted:

I hope they do like Ren and Stimpy did with "Reverend Jack" and just make a whole episode dunking on him now that he's shitcanned

They really should do something like that, then end the show.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Caesar Saladin posted:

Yea yea yea hire John Cusack i don't care what for just maks sure i DONT SEE IT "Okay"🤏🤌❓Ay familia

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
rick invites his family to shonys one last time. as he enters, a man wearing a members only jacket walks in and takes a seat at the bar. As "don't stop believing" plays on the radio, the door to the shonys opens once more and the show cuts to black

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn0X_TBpqJM

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
They should get the family guy to do all the voices

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Read this thread as I was falling asleep and I dreamt Justin came to my house and I remember crying

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I mean, I'd absolutely cry if I thought Justin Roiland was suddenly in my house. What terror. No shame there.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

One of my friends, who I thought was a level headed guy, is raging about this saying it's woke culture ruining a genius man just for being a man.

I don't understand people anymore.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

That'd be funny if it weren't so sad. Direct your anger at Roiland sir, he did this to himself by creeping on teenagers.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

loving Moron posted:

One of my friends, who I thought was a level headed guy, is raging about this saying it's woke culture ruining a genius man just for being a man.

It's not a problem anymore given how you instantly severed, of course

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

If your friend cares so much about cartoons can you even consider him level headed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Saddest Rhino posted:

If your friend cares so much about cartoons can you even consider him level headed

that attitude isnt gonna win you any friends in ADTRWH

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

loving Moron posted:

If he s your friend and you wanna try to talk him down a bit. point out that justine isnt being "canceled" because he said a gamer word. He s having real criminal charges put against him in the violence against woman category, and a dude who s almost 40 should exercise better judgement with "edgy DM's" to underage girls.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
So I actually had a tv crush on roiland when I was in high school cause he played the harp on The Sarah Silverman Program where he'd routinely show up but never had a speaking role.

Lol that officer Jay (Jay Jonston) from that show was at Jan 6th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Songbearer posted:

It's not a problem anymore given how you instantly severed, of course

Eh...probably. I am going to let him try to rationalize it to me and if he doesn't see how dumb he is I will just stop putting in effort.

Tbh he has never said anything like this poo poo before.