Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
Of course the posters in this awful thread like golf, a sport that requires obesity and diabetes, instead of road biking, one that requires passione and sex having.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Residency Evil posted:

Of course the posters in this awful thread like golf, a sport that requires obesity and diabetes, instead of road biking, one that requires passione and sex having.

on the other hand, it is dangerously French

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Dudley posted:

Given we were literally just talking about loving golf I'll give it a pass.
The word Sport should be reserved for good British things such as snooker and darts.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Pablo Bluth posted:

The word Sport should be reserved for good British things such as snooker and darts.

Exactly. All sports should require a pint.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Residency Evil posted:

ah yes road biking where fat dads squeeze into lycra suits and spend thousands on dumb rear end carbon bikes to cycle next to traffic. what a great sport

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
formula 1 and golf are also poo poo

as much as i pain to praise the nation of shat failcrappen, the dutch understand what cycling is supposed to be

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
An excuse to risk your body by taking a poo poo ton of illegal performance enhancing drugs?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
no they just use them as regular transport instead of cars which are also fail

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Well said, OP.

Wow, it never gets old!

Now we're talking.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Having consulted the thread's parish byelaws I am in fact duty bound to report that McLaren are in fact 'fail' and 'AIDS.'

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Residency Evil posted:

Of course the posters in this awful thread like McLaren, a team that requires obesity and diabetes, instead of Ferrari, one that requires passione and sex having.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/extremely_wet/status/1618064778949459969

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

He's a loving idiot. I don't know how or why he was placed as president without so much as a raised eyebrow.

For perhaps the hundredth time, this is a dude who failed at driving an F1 car in a straight line, telling F1 that it's worth less than it is. gently caress him.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Dudley posted:

Given we were literally just talking about loving golf I'll give it a pass.

I have an incredibly low opinion of golf but even I'm going to call you a moron for thinking playing some computer game is a sport

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Stop posting brain dead gibberish posts by chatbots OP.

Lmao, look at how mad it makes you, why would I stop now?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Charles Leclerc posted:

Of course the posters in this awful thread like McLaren, a team that requires obesity and diabetes, instead of Ferrari, one that requires passione and sex having.

loving yourself doesn't count as having sex.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

He's turned a cast iron into a non stick pan.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Charles Leclerc posted:

Having consulted the thread's parish byelaws I am in fact duty bound to report that McLaren are in fact 'fail' and 'AIDS.'

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Rhopunzel posted:

He's a loving idiot. I don't know how or why he was placed as president without so much as a raised eyebrow.

For perhaps the hundredth time, this is a dude who failed at driving an F1 car in a straight line, telling F1 that it's worth less than it is. gently caress him.

Both Toto and Horner are failed drivers and now they both run championship winning teams. I don't see what stalling a car has anything to do with running an international governing body.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

loving yourself doesn't count as having sex.

When you're driving for Ferrari, you're definitely getting hosed.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

Having consulted the thread's parish byelaws I am in fact duty bound to report that McLaren are in fact 'good lads' and 'mean well.'

Agreed OP

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

MODS?????

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.

It was funny watching him try to riff on stage with Horner at the awards show. Dude wants to be part of F1 soooo bad and somehow can't do that despite running the FIA.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
What a fuckin' dork. Max apparently installed a sim in his private jet

https://www.gpfans.com/nl/f1-nieuws/100078/marko-verstappen-liet-privjet-ombouwen-na-verloren-virtuele-24-uur-van-le-mans/

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

FakeBlood posted:

It was funny watching him try to riff on stage with Horner at the awards show. Dude wants to be part of F1 soooo bad and somehow can't do that despite running the FIA.

Big Balestre Energy.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

That’s the sort of behaviour that could put me off this Max Verstappen chap

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Finally some good news

https://www.crash.net/f1/news/1019470/1/longtime-sky-sports-f1-pundit-hints-departure

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

track day bro! posted:

ah yes road biking where fat dads squeeze into lycra suits and spend thousands on dumb rear end carbon bikes to cycle next to traffic. what a great sport

Yes agreed it is beautiful.

Vando posted:

on the other hand, it is dangerously French

C'est magnifique!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

max is like the evil version of Messi

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Oh no!

Anyway

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Oh good I was afraid it was crofty and brundle.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Residency Evil posted:

Oh good I was afraid it was crofty and brundle.

I was hoping it was crofty and brundle

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

I was hoping it was crofty and brundle

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
:thejoke:

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Crofty walking into into Herbert's office and shouting, "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF AND AWAY YOU GO!"

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Maybe they can get Michael Schumacher to replace Crofty on the commentary team

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I like how they’re only giving best wishes to Herbert and left out any wishes for paulie

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Golf is as fun as you want it to be. If you can’t enjoy some beers out in nature with your friends then you are a LOSER. Shouldn’t be shocked goons are afraid to touch grass though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Big Jesus posted:

Golf is as fun as you want it to be. If you can’t enjoy some beers out in nature with your friends then you are a LOSER. Shouldn’t be shocked goons are afraid to touch grass though.

A golf course isn't nature lmfao