Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Who would ever defend him lol he’s the loving worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kameh posted:

Defenders of Reed, respond.

Who the gently caress is defending Reed lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

There's probably more defenders of Hitler at this point.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh this is absolutely phenomenal hahahahahaha

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Rory’s the best.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION

mattfl posted:

Who the gently caress is defending Reed lol

I think there's a guy in this thread who's BFFs with his caddy.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Isn't his caddy his brother in law? does patrick reed post on SA?

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kameh posted:

Oh that's right.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Kameh posted:

He's never really defended Reed for his antics though. Gave some good insight on Reed's family, or lack thereof, "situation"

Also, on the off, off, off chance of loving up your buddy's rather large meal ticket if something posted here got back to Reed, why even engage?

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Reed refiles his defamation lawsuit, Rory gets served on Xmas eve?

Yeah gently caress off Patrick.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I liked the part where Rory said if he situations were reversed and he flicked a tee at Reed, he would expect a lawsuit.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
I’ll definitely engage lol

I can’t defend Patrick at all anymore (not that I ever really did in the first place). Either he’s doing this petty poo poo, knows it’s petty, and is expecting a different response which is obviously psychotic or, what I believe is the more likely option, he doesn’t know the extent of what’s going on with all the lawsuits because Justine is running that show and didn’t realize Rory had been subpoenaed as a witness on Christmas Eve or that JT got subpoenaed 2 days before his wedding. Either way, he’s an idiot.

And Kessler may be one of my best friends, but we just named our daughter/first born child Rory, so it’s pretty safe to say whose side I land on in this particular incident.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Homa might be my new favorite golfer

https://twitter.com/maxhoma23/status/1618403967956037635

Also the replies from JT and Morikawa are just loving perfect lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

mattfl posted:

https://twitter.com/maxhoma23/status/1618403967956037635

Also the replies from JT and Morikawa are just loving perfect lol

Dude just wait until Full Swing is released in a couple of weeks.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Kirios posted:

Dude just wait until Full Swing is released in a couple of weeks.

Oh I can't loving wait lol

Anno
May 10, 2017

mattfl posted:

See: https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/1619106280110526465

I hope more people get in on this. I love hearing pros actually talk about their plan around the course.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Played the club that I am joining next week and shot a net 80 due to some awful putting, but man this place is a gem. Played the whites this time @ 69.9/127 6200 yards, but easily 100 feet of elevation change throughout. No way in hell I could have walked this place when I was fatdrunk. I'm down a full 80 pounds now from where I was. :)

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Golfwrx melting down over Ryders jogger anklet pant things.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Keyser_Soze posted:

They are hideous.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Good lord @ that iron on 11 for Max.

Also this leaderboard in general is nuts

Anno
May 10, 2017

Hell yeah, Max.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Awesome

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/chambleebrandel/status/1619892494405357568?s=20

Brandel Chamblee went full zapruder film on cheating rear end Patrick Reed, who previously tried to sue Brandel. Amazing poo poo

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Help, went to the Superstore, think I blacked out and woke up with these.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

No wonder I am sore today. Read some of the course literature.

quote:

we boast a 250 feet elevation change...

That's a pretty good hike lol

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Keyser_Soze posted:

the joggers were fine but all-black shoes with shiny accents don't work with em

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

mattfl posted:

Help, went to the Superstore, think I blacked out and woke up with these.

Welcome to the ping club :coolfish:

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Dr. Capco posted:

Welcome to the ping club :coolfish:

Was already a member, traded in a G410 driver, G425 3 wood and G410 hybrid, figured it was time to make them all match lol.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I just scoured the bay for a backup g410 plus head and I'm also the proud owner of 3 backup g410 3w heads. Might have to at least get a backup 3h and 4h head if the price is right too.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

mattfl posted:

They are hideous.

yeah, GolfWRX is full of assholes! :newlol:

at least wear some full length purple socks and it wouldn't have been as big of a deal. Early 70's Purple sansabelt bell bottom pants would have been better, though :colbert:

https://golf.com/news/im-no-fashion-guy-phil-mickelson-swipe-pants/

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jan 31, 2023

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Keyser_Soze posted:

yeah, GolfWRX is full of assholes! :newlol:

at least wear some full length purple socks and it wouldn't have been as big of a deal. Early 70's Purple sansabelt bell bottom pants would have been better, though :colbert:

https://golf.com/news/im-no-fashion-guy-phil-mickelson-swipe-pants/

I had friends text me to say it was my energy...and I've never worn joggers for golf before. So I guess I'm going to start just to piss people off??

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
My buddy KVV announced that he’s left ESPN and joined No Laying Up as their editorial director this morning. I had a feeling it was coming when he stopped playing his Callaway MBs late last month. This is going to be big for them as he can focus on long form content, something NLU already excels at.

https://twitter.com/kvanvalkenburg/status/1620782333887664128?s=46&t=OEhgtItGJQOTh8l_epe9bg

Anno
May 10, 2017

Awesome. I was hoping that was the big “personnel move” Tron hinted at on the last pod. KVV is the best, and I hope he gets looped in for more stuff now.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Keyser_Soze posted:

Everyone should be wearing joggers and hoodies.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

I joined a real club this week. Not a muni. It is 3 blocks from my office. Also undergoing treatment for all my head stuff. Life is pretty loving good right now.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Farking Bastage posted:

I joined a real club this week. Not a muni. It is 3 blocks from my office. Also undergoing treatment for all my head stuff. Life is pretty loving good right now.

You're up in north florida right? Dang I thought I had another golf friend nearby with a club membership lol

Also, glad you are getting help for your head stuff. My wife recently started seeing a therapist again and it has made a world of difference for her. Get better golf goon, we'll play one day!

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

mattfl posted:

You're up in north florida right? Dang I thought I had another golf friend nearby with a club membership lol

Also, glad you are getting help for your head stuff. My wife recently started seeing a therapist again and it has made a world of difference for her. Get better golf goon, we'll play one day!

Capital city county club. Anytime dude.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Had a great fairway wood lesson today from one of the coaches for the University of Michigan women's NCAA team. Finally got the swing figured out so I can really let loose with my 5 wood, carrying 245-250 with a 10 yard draw. Shame that's pretty much the same number I carry my driver...

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
My driver is really streaky, I had the swing down pat last week and now I'm back hitting the horrible cut.

But now my irons are absolutely dialed, to say nothing of my putting, madone!

Shot 77 today on a new course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
You can pry my driver cut from my cold dead hands. Left balls with driver is probably the only thing on the course that can potentially derail a good round for me.