Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Inzombiac posted:

At least quote my post, dang.

I got it off the discord, sorry op

Edit: lol I just saw the original post, I didn't know it was literally your own words I get why you got mad about it now

flavor.flv has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Jan 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Warbird posted:

I hear no sick rear end midi bass lines and guitar solos so you’re objectively in the wrong here bucco.

Black knight uses FM synth, not midi. Poser

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Anyone can point out horses. The dad thing to do is when you're driving and you see them you go "a whole field for ten horses? I've got 300 horses just under my hood!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lobok posted:

Anyone can point out horses.

One weird trick Big Equine-Compass [everything about it] doesn't want you to know.

T: BR Horse-Pointer.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
How dad is it to hit a friend you see in public with a Paulie Walnuts "whaddya hear whaddya say?". Be honest.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

I don't know if it's the same in all your countries but here in the UK, most horse boxes have "HORSES" written on them, so my pro Dad move when I spot one out on the motorway is to shout

"What do you think's in there?"

Usually happens multiple times an hour and it never gets old (for me)

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dabir posted:

Black knight uses FM synth, not midi.

Uh, since we're being pedantic here, those two things are absolutely not mutually exclusive.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Amphigory posted:

I don't know if it's the same in all your countries but here in the UK, most horse boxes have "HORSES" written on them, so my pro Dad move when I spot one out on the motorway is to shout

Horse boxes look like nothing else on the roads so it doesn't need to say "HORSES". At least here in the civilized world they taught us in driving school what horse boxes looked like.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Preposterous.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Horse boxes look like nothing else on the roads so it doesn't need to say "HORSES". At least here in the civilized world they taught us in driving school what horse boxes looked like.

Yeah they look just like donkey boxes but a bit bigger.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
PYF Pinball Más Memes:

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I guess when you don't have to learn about changing gears, or roundabouts, it leaves plenty of time in the driving school curriculum for horse box identification

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dpkg chopra posted:

And the ones that apply to me:

I loving love dad humor.

in our christian household right before eating dinner my dad used to start grace with "let us tomato"

I miss him :(

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

my gf whenever I ask her for a small favor before she immediately moves to go do it

"[indignantly] no!"

kalel has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Jan 25, 2023

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385133860633051138/1067902524255916152/VID_20230125_152239_793.mp4

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

bike tory posted:

My mother in law pronounces Spiderman and Batman like the -man in Jewish names like Goldman. Spiderm'n. Same with the "space man" toy when she's playing with the kids.

They can't fight crime on a Saturday so that's when all the bank heists take place.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

bike tory posted:

My mother in law pronounces Spiderman and Batman like the -man in Jewish names like Goldman. Spiderm'n. Same with the "space man" toy when she's playing with the kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ml-I3QwNLY

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

PittTheElder posted:

Also the correct Dad move during drives through rural areas is to simply exclaim "Oh hay!" when you see bales.

Hay bales?

Ohh, you're talking about the Shredded Wheat farms!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Amphigory posted:

When you drive past a cemetery always ask your passengers if they know how many dead people are buried there.

All of them! :dadjoke:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

When you drive past a cemetery always ask your passengers if they know how many dead people are buried there.

I would also accept “The place is so popular, people at dying to get in there!”

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Tsk.

"Look, it's the dead centre of [x]. People are DYING to get in there!"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SpacePig posted:

Maybe it's just personal perception, but I feel like Terry has abandoned us. I welcome Frog Wizard, and would like to see more of their favorite places.

https://twitter.com/keebierelf/status/1617273418570952704?s=46&t=zDk6EiiSDzz13_x9AQ8tuQ

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

kalel posted:

in our christian household right before eating dinner my dad used to start grace with "let us tomato"

I miss him :(

I too miss my dad. I'm sorry for your loss.

At least we've got some great memories to smile about.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Happy birthday, Basticle!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

https://i.imgur.com/xwc1863.mp4

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The thing about Oddjob, though, is that autoaim usually targets peoples chests. Oddjob's head is at chest height, so it targets his head. I never really got what the big deal was for people playing Oddjob...

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Finally some good press for the big-dick community

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??