Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

haveblue posted:

Consider not buying Neon White until they fix the save deletion bug

it also has really bad tearing issues and does not run >60 fps like they claimed. game owns if you skip literally every line of dialog, but yeah i’d wait for a few patches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
lol switch version of goldeneye is missing music effects exactly like early versions of project 64. gonna stick to my cartridge.

Rental Sting
Aug 14, 2013

it is not the first time I have been racist in the name of my own mistake and sadly probably not the last
Bummer that STALKER 2 won't be coming to PS5. It looks so good.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Rental Sting posted:

Bummer that STALKER 2 won't be coming to PS5. It looks so good.

Apparently it’s only a timed exclusive

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Vikar Jerome posted:

lol switch version of goldeneye is missing music effects exactly like early versions of project 64. gonna stick to my cartridge.

Is it just the n64 rom wedged into the n64 emulator thing or is it an actual stand-alone thing all of its own

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Dead Space reviews are starting to appear, check your favorite industry mouthpiece

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

haveblue posted:

Dead Space reviews are starting to appear, check your favorite industry mouthpiece

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1618642143308042242

I don't even know what a few of those outlets are, but hell yeah, I can't wait to start playing it (again)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Not gonna buy dead space but I’m glad it’s good

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Augus posted:

lmao if this ends up being a hit after everyone was dreading it while Callisto bombs after everyone was hyped for it

lmao

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Rageaholic posted:

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/1618642143308042242

I don't even know what a few of those outlets are, but hell yeah, I can't wait to start playing it (again)

drat, them’s some good review scores. :eyepop:

I love Dead Space, but tbh I kind of want to plat it on PS3 before I get into the remake. The original was one of the only 360 games I nearly got all the cheevos for, and now that I’m a PS plat enjoyer I really want to get to completing the original again.

But 60fps, no loading screens Dead Space is hells of tempting, I can’t deny it.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Gonna be an amazing weekend with Dead Space for sure.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yeah I’ll be waiting for a sale because nothing about that franchise has ever interested me but hooray they pulled it off!!!!!

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dewgy posted:

I love Dead Space, but tbh I kind of want to plat it on PS3 before I get into the remake. The original was one of the only 360 games I nearly got all the cheevos for, and now that I’m a PS plat enjoyer I really want to get to completing the original again.

I got every trophy but the loving asteroid minigame one

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Dewgy posted:

:pcgaming:

(pcgaming, if my point was unclear)

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Eurogamer says no recommendation and spends a disproportionate amount of column inches on how giving Isaac a voice is a step down from the original, but other than that it sounds good

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I replayed og dead space in October. The game is still great and tense. I'm not going to rebuy at full price but I'm glad it's being re-released. It's a very good example of Resident Evil 4 like while doing a lot of its own interesting mechanics.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

:same:

I'll enjoy playing it when it's an inevitable PS+ game in 5 years.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Is it just the n64 rom wedged into the n64 emulator thing or is it an actual stand-alone thing all of its own

N64 rom in their switch online 50 quid a year emulator. Online mp tho :shrug:

Xbox is a 4k (pointless imo) standalone with no online.

Rental Sting
Aug 14, 2013

it is not the first time I have been racist in the name of my own mistake and sadly probably not the last
Never played the original. Pumped for this remake.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

you are out of your loving mind

Also doesn’t even know what game they are talking about because IW has absolutely never been a ps+ game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Must have got it cheap and played it around when Blops 3 was on PS+ lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
EA has done it again

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Vikar Jerome posted:

N64 rom in their switch online 50 quid a year emulator. Online mp tho :shrug:
Hopefully they've integrated sophisticated anti-cheat to prevent screen looking

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Dewgy posted:

I could be remembering wrong, but I could have sworn thag Dead Space came out on PS3 before they introduced trophies. I was playing it on steam and there aren’t any trophies for it there either.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

Must have got it cheap and played it around when Blops 3 was on PS+ lol

Man, I cannot imagine liking BLOPs 3 more it’s seriously like one of the worst COD campaigns ever imo.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

haveblue posted:

Eurogamer says no recommendation and spends a disproportionate amount of column inches on how giving Isaac a voice is a step down from the original, but other than that it sounds good

almost half the article is spent rhapsodizing on the mystique of voiceless isaac, it’s quite silly

it does say that he never mutters hints or puzzle solutions to the player at least

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dead Space was a "everyone yelling at you on the radio" game which was already considered kind of a common annoyance by the time it released

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

veni veni veni posted:

Man, I cannot imagine liking BLOPs 3 more it’s seriously like one of the worst COD campaigns ever imo.

It's the closest we got to a Ghost in the Shell game other than the actual PS1 Ghost in the Shell game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

veni veni veni posted:

I could be remembering wrong, but I could have sworn thag Dead Space came out on PS3 before they introduced trophies. I was playing it on steam and there aren’t any trophies for it there either.

Dead Space is not on this list of games without trophies. It came out a few months after trophies were introduced, and as a AAA game it probably would have been given early access to future features

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Infinite Warfare was fine I just remember disliking the ending for some reason and John Snow was a dumb main bad guy.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sakurazuka posted:

It's the closest we got to a Ghost in the Shell game other than the actual PS1 Ghost in the Shell game.

there was also Crysis 2 which i liked a lot more than blops3

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

It seems EA was just lazy with pc achievements. DS2 on PC doesn’t have them either.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

That’s the new ratchet and clank game

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That ps1 ghost in the shell game was pretty sick I liked making the little tank guy strafe sideways up walls

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Also had an insanely good 90's techno soundtrack

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Volte posted:

Screen looking is a feature :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who’s gonna be the first shrieking YouTube jackass to play 4 way split screen goldeneye undocked

Wanna see those tiny screens

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I will lock you out of the house if you screen look

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

That’s the new ratchet and clank game

I guess I should get around to finishing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Volte posted:

They periodically scan system memory and use advanced fingerprinting and heuristics to detect if you picked Oddjob. Follow for more hilarious gaming goofs and spoofs