Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Thinking about thick slabs of striated muscle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/DaveWillis2/status/1618326536435929090

20 year old me is giddy but today me recognizes that some of that humor aged pretty drat poorly

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

20 year old me is giddy but today me recognizes that some of that humor aged pretty drat poorly

some of it is still soooo good tho. the thanksgiving episode with goblox comes to mind.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

shirts and skins posted:

I've used a Timbuk2 bag for years and really like it. Slim profile but can hold lots of stuff.

I have a Target clearance Eddie Bauer bag that turns 20 this year. Still my go-to carryon.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Watch Physical:100 on Netflix OP

It’s a Korean game show about physical fitness and it’s just 100 absolutely shredded Koreans from Olympic gymnast gold medalists to huge fuckin power lifters

And a weird German weeb lol

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Only thing more honorable than building muscle is worshipping muscle

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Intruder posted:

Carl is timeless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqi1F_cAmno

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

but today me recognizes that some of that humor aged pretty drat poorly

No no no

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It probably has aged poorly or whatever, but the Hand Banana episode is hilarious.

Maybe the dick rippers being straw hat wearing giant buck toothed things is a bit much, but eh.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Backpack Chat: I have an Osprey Nebula backpack and really like it. Holds up well, has enough storage but collapses down if you want.

Reminds me, I have to pick up a brisket for smoking this weekend.

Kalli posted:

It probably has aged poorly or whatever, but the Hand Banana episode is hilarious.

Maybe the dick rippers being straw hat wearing giant buck toothed things is a bit much, but eh.

I'll always laugh at the mooninite episodes. Especially since they caused a bomb scare once.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I'll always laugh at the mooninite episodes. Especially since they caused a bomb scare once.

Anniversary of that is next week!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

This is pretty far up there with the most randomly stupid panics that I'll always remember.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'll always have a fondness for the Foreigner belt.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Grittybeard posted:

This is pretty far up there with the most randomly stupid panics that I'll always remember.

Right? These people never saw a fuckin lite brite before?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kalli posted:

This is the only episode of ATHF I've seen. I'm convinced there's no point watching any others because nothing will top it.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Freaquency posted:

If that’s too technical looking/you don’t like the modular interior, Bellroy makes some good stuff too.

This what I wanted. Thank!

I did like the Filson as well but everything is sold out.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Just give me more Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqf6BzABLA

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I'll always have a fondness for the Foreigner belt.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

FizFashizzle posted:

This what I wanted. Thank!

I did like the Filson as well but everything is sold out.

:tipshat:

Hopefully you don’t need any warranty support from them but if you do they’re incredibly good. I had a leather AirTag case that had some stitches come undone and they had a new one on the way to me the same day I emailed about it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
A ton of the early jokes were also them calling each other gay in various ways

e: if I had to pick a favorite episode it's probably the robot ghost of Christmas past from the future

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

A ton of the early jokes were also them calling each other gay in various ways

"i'm going to go lay some sheetrock around the v8 i'm rebuilding. i'm a man's man, boy."

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
5 cops actually charged with murder, video being released tomorrow. Gonna be a doozy...

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The Memphis one I assume?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

swickles posted:

5 cops actually charged with murder, video being released tomorrow. Gonna be a doozy...

You’ll never guess the difference between this one and all of the other police brutality cases

all the cops are Black

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This year I decided to try something a little different diet habit wise. Where I used to just worry about CICO first and protein intake second, I stopped tracking calories and all my macros. Instead I started just tracking protein
ensuring I hit my goal there and then I get at least a full standard serving of 4 different vegetables or salad with every lunch and dinner. I still eat rice and noodles and bread but once you fill up a plate or bowl with meat and veggies you don't really end up wanting much. I also eat a lotta eggs.

I also try to not buy anything sugary or baked etc and just ensure my fridge is stocked with fresh fruit. It has been very good for helping to fuel both the addition of thick slabs of muscle and the removal of the flab that hides them.

My poor wallet though. Floods and droughts have made even basic stuff like lettuce crazy expensive.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hey football friedns This is lame as gently caress but my union is going on strike next week and we have a GoFundMe to support our workers. It's the sort of thing where public support is more important than the actual dollar figure so if anyone can share it on social media or give a buck I would take it as a personal favor.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/portland-city-laborers-solidarity-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Mods, edit this out and slap my hand if this is out of line. Just feel like I have to do everything I can for my folks out there.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Freaquency posted:

You’ll never guess the difference between this one and all of the other police brutality cases

all the cops are Black

Yep, go figure.

The red button meme with “protect cops” and “incarcerate minority,” but without any real conflict. Incarcerating minorities is the first love after all.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Freaquency posted:

all the cops are Black

The fact they were immediately fired instead of being protected as they usually are had me :crossarms: but

LeeMajors posted:

Yep, go figure.

The red button meme with “protect cops” and “incarcerate minority,” but without any real conflict. Incarcerating minorities is the first love after all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hey football friedns This is lame as gently caress but my union is going on strike next week and we have a GoFundMe to support our workers. It's the sort of thing where public support is more important than the actual dollar figure so if anyone can share it on social media or give a buck I would take it as a personal favor.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/portland-city-laborers-solidarity-fund?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Mods, edit this out and slap my hand if this is out of line. Just feel like I have to do everything I can for my folks out there.

Donated.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The Puppy Bowl posted:

That isn’t lame at all!!

Worker solidarity is even better than thick slabs of striated muscle!!!!

Any mod who complains should be demised on the spot!

I LOVE UNIONS

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

The Puppy Bowl posted:

donated. can't post about the bougie rear end backpacks i did on the past page and then balk at this. good luck.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yeah this isn't lame at all, donated and good luck!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Donated, The Puppy Bowl. Figured I should help my local community.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Ain't lame at all. Donated and good luck.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

gently caress yes, solidarity always. I donated and will share with people I think might throw you a few bucks too.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Take ‘em for all you’re worth Puppy Bowl, good luck!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
See if you can get goon and Portlandian Robert Evans from Behind the Bastards to share it, that should get some attention!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

The Puppy Bowl posted:

of course, good luck

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I remember you jackwagons nearly made me cry due to your generosity when I flipped out about the Food Bank lines at the start of COVID. Happy to help fam