Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

forkboy84 posted:

OK, I'm an idiot white guy from an exceedingly white part of an exceedingly white country. Can someone clarify what this guy means when he talks about "foundational black Americans"? I assume he's talking about descendants of slaves & it's just being a oval office about other black people who migrated to America post 1865 but I'm not sure.

this poster is literally insane and their entire account is insane deep Black supremacy in between racism against whites, Jews and Asians. They also attack blacks who are not black enough. Like i said good work Elon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

OK, I'm an idiot white guy from an exceedingly white part of an exceedingly white country. Can someone clarify what this guy means when he talks about "foundational black Americans"? I assume he's talking about descendants of slaves & it's just being a oval office about other black people who migrated to America post 1865 but I'm not sure.

i don't know but neither does the person who posted it and they will just shift the definition to whatever fits the conclusion they've already decided on.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's a white guy posing as a black guy to troll people.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
I think a lot of this person's timeline falls under "don't mock the mentally ill" but their most recent tweet is something

https://twitter.com/MRBAMBINO3000/status/1617839455133642753

Warning, if you click through it's a lot of pondering about various wrestlers' 'coitus' stylings, and him bragging about being a 20 rear veteran of the industry

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Shawn Michaels is a hypocrite witch, the worst kind of witch.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
One thing about that post is, Shawn Michaels was with DX at Raw on Monday

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

xbilkis posted:

I don't fault anyone for not recognizing 2023 Shawn Michaels

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

xbilkis posted:

No that was Kurt Angle.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SHawn was on RAW but some people didn't get a good look at him because he was stood behind Billy Gunn.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Podcaster getting worked smdh

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1618652598688686081?s=46&t=6bCHKWmLl2dgrI2eMqjLpA

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the rear end, is too powerful

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

it looks like she hits her chest and then the wrestler sells it by slinging their head.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

it looks like she hits her chest and then the wrestler sells it by slinging their head.

This is exactly it. If you slow it down, you can see Ruby starting to move well before Tony gets there, and gets hit on the shoulder/chest while whipping her head back.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its ok, it took me forever to figure out the facewash wasn't a dude just getting full facialed.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's kind of funny that he picked the safest looking one to tweet about. This made it very clear that she hits Ruby's chest; there have been others that look like actual death. I still wince every time, it's loving awesome.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Ganso Bomb posted:

It's kind of funny that he picked the safest looking one to tweet about. This made it very clear that she hits Ruby's chest; there have been others that look like actual death. I still wince every time, it's loving awesome.

Yeah, especially some of the times the camera is behind the ringpost it looks like she could break someone's neck.
I love the two sides of the wrestling idiot coin "this is such a botch, I can tell they're not really trying to kill the other wrestler!"
and
"It's disgusting these people are allowed to openly murder eachother!"

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Remember when Britt took one and worked everyone so hard? That ruled

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010
Just learned that O'Shea Jackson Jr., Actor & son of Ice Cube is a WWE fanboy who gets into twitter fights with AEW fans.

https://twitter.com/OsheaJacksonJr/status/1617990067657793537

https://twitter.com/OsheaJacksonJr/status/1617992484126330880

https://twitter.com/OsheaJacksonJr/status/1612968286626680832

Not wrestling related but tweeting this about Justin Roiland while having the display name "Stone Cold Shea Jackson" is really funny:

https://twitter.com/OsheaJacksonJr/status/1618015503112613889

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

RandolphCarter posted:

Remember when Britt took one and worked everyone so hard? That ruled

That was like a masterclass. The way she pulled her arm away when Toni tried picking her up, just curling up in the corner. I sure as poo poo bit on that one.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
In general I feel pretty comfortable assuming wrestlers at a certain level know what they're doing and I'm not hand wringing about it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

for some reason Toni Storm's flyin peach into the corner absolutely melts every podcaster's brain and makes them say or post the dumbest poo poo in the world, without fail

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Alaois posted:

for some reason Toni Storm's flyin peach into the corner absolutely melts every podcaster's brain and makes them say or post the dumbest poo poo in the world, without fail

And it's not even for horny reasons, which would be understandable

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If only she called it the She Calls It The Rear View it might make more sense to them.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

It's doubly funny because Bix is one of those "SAFETY PATROL :rolleyes:" posters whenever anyone expresses mild concern about how dangerous a gnarly spot looks

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

If only she called it the She Calls It The Rear View it might make more sense to them.

It's called Sweet Cheeks Music

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bix is making a fairly reasonable request imo, it really looks like she's just nailing them in the loving head at full speed.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

did tony use this move when she was in the fed and if she did did people complain about it every week

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It never got better than Sweet Cheek Music

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That drunk guy is mad because The Dirt Sheets aren't dirty enough.

Absolutely disgusted about the consensual sex happening in AEW. I'm going back to WWE where I know consent isn't a factor.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I thought posting forum members takes in this thread was verböten?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Gonzo McFee posted:

That drunk guy is mad because The Dirt Sheets aren't dirty enough.

Absolutely disgusted about the consensual sex happening in AEW. I'm going back to WWE where I know consent isn't a factor.

yeah unless someone's a rapist or doing something vile and I'm helping pay for them to do it, I don't care.

I also don't trust the sort of creepy community/'reporter' that does poo poo like "This person posed for a photo being held by another person, let's all speculate about how they're cheaters!"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

steve "the greasy strangler" carrier

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
chris jericho cheating on his insurrectionist wife is incredibly based praxis imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you all wanna talk about stolen christmas presents? what did you end up getting? just wondering haha

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

chris jericho cheating on his insurrectionist wife is incredibly based praxis imo

Turns out the other woman is MTG

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i feel like i just posted this but can we really stop giving time to the transphobic rear end in a top hat who constantly makes poo poo up

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gonna have to be more specific

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

forkboy84 posted:

I thought posting forum members takes in this thread was verböten?

For some reason I thought he left these dead forums but maybe I made that up

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

History Comes Inside! posted:

Gonna have to be more specific

haha, hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ganso Bomb posted:

For some reason I thought he left these dead forums but maybe I made that up

Bix posted relatively recently in the Podcast thread, when we were talking about Meltzer & his being fooled by some dipshit claiming to be Kaito Ishida