Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

k

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
2023 is my year to win big!!!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

You may have escaped into the future, but the money is still here in 2022, and still up for grabs. :shepspends:

fell right into my trap, i was already waiting for the money to arrive in 2023 and now it's all mine!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

fell right into my trap, i was already waiting for the money to arrive in 2023 and now it's all mine!

Too late I got in there before you

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

2023 is my year to win big!!!

Stoner Sloth posted:

I can't say I am a winner, but I'm not dead yet. With the new year, this applies to this thread but also life in general I guess...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've just been informed that the thread is closed by treasure bear. Congratulations everyone.

Twenty Four

We can agree to disagree.

Or we can agree to agree?

I like that one better!

I mean... I love you friends!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Too late I got in there before you

lies and slander :mods:

Holland Oates posted:

I've just been informed that the thread is closed by treasure bear. Congratulations everyone.

well you heard folks, pack it up after this post - no reply necessary!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
No I reopened it

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

It might take 100 pages of posts to raise some money in the post rush thread, but it might only take one here!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

No I reopened it

and i was there waiting since i live in the future! check and mate, mate :colbert:

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Well, hello poor people from 2023. It is I, rich billionaire person of 2023, cover of Forbes magazine.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Stoner Sloth

hello fellow billionaire!

Prof. Crocodile

i completely forgot about this thread. fortunately i remembered just in time to be the last poster, and become--through unspecified means--a billionaire.

Twenty Four

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i completely forgot about this thread. fortunately i remembered just in time to be the last poster, and become--through unspecified means--a billionaire.

Congratulations, for when that post happens!

Dukberry

The way the person that becomes a billionaire from having the last post in this thread is obvious to me

Zil

Dukberry posted:

The way the person that becomes a billionaire from having the last post in this thread is obvious to me

Can you explain it for the rest of us please?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'll explain it, all you wait patiently and I'll post it in just a mo

Dukberry

I will not be explaining, but I'm happy to give a hint

The hint: it has to do with you (the reader) never posting again in this thread

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
But if I never post how can I win??

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

But if I never post how can I win??

Can't win if ya don't play!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm posting my way to success!

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

I'm posting my way to success!

:hmmyes: a post a day sends the billions my way

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Stoner Sloth posted:

:agreed:

more falafel please

forums poster

Stoner Sloth posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Stoner Sloth

nice to see we've reached consensus that stoner sloth should win the billions! thanks pals!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
a billion what, though? maybe it's a billion ants.

would you like a billion ants? i would.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Zil

I would like a billion corvids so that I can unleash them upon the world to collect shiny trinkets (and dollar bills) for me.

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

a billion what, though? maybe it's a billion ants.

would you like a billion ants? i would.

it says in the title - a billion aires (no word on graces as yet)

baka of lathspell

stand aside amateurs, the master of threadkilling is here. now watch as I type out an entire essay gloating about my newfound riches. yes it was a spring day in the year 2012 when I decided I was going to be a billionaire. I spent my entire life pursuing this goal and now I have finally defeated the free market economy. you might think one might quote this post and reply with a tl;dr but let me assure you that only ensures my complete and inevitable victory

as I stand here in my bastion of triumph id like to thank all the posters who have posted in this thread previous. you have all paved the way to my inevitable post final as any fantasy.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Stoner Sloth

baka fwocka fwame posted:

stand aside amateurs, the master of threadkilling is here. now watch as I type out an entire essay gloating about my newfound riches. yes it was a spring day in the year 2012 when I decided I was going to be a billionaire. I spent my entire life pursuing this goal and now I have finally defeated the free market economy. you might think one might quote this post and reply with a tl;dr but let me assure you that only ensures my complete and inevitable victory

as I stand here in my bastion of triumph id like to thank all the posters who have posted in this thread previous. you have all paved the way to my inevitable post final as any fantasy.

<fart>

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth

don't mind if i do! :fart:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Stoner Sloth posted:

don't mind if i do! :fart:

Stoner Sloth

:haibrower:

baka of lathspell

dang I remember this I was a member cuz I had toxin brains

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

lol I’m on my phone so I don’t see gangtags

it should be a feature

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

baka fwocka fwame posted:

dang I remember this I was a member cuz I had toxin brains

lol one day i will continue that thread - life was being extremely fucky at me at the time but maybe some time this year i will add to it and post about the nervous systems and how neurotoxins work