Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

pte eis so much worse lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

just dusting off the ol' homophobic playbook with a big nostalgic grin

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Uncle Wemus posted:

God the future is bleak if rat boy is the frontrunner

i'm sure the elderly black primary voters in west virginia will love him

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Rubellavator posted:

just dusting off the ol' homophobic playbook with a big nostalgic grin

https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1618660850872754177

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
saw some politico bullshit earlier that said that Gillibrand is saying she'll support Sinema if she decides to run.

lol. lmao.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

What noteworthy things has Adam done other that look like a bug eyed dork who failed to lock up trump

married a woman named eve :3:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

More from the lib mines; this time DU, where we find out where that old racist dnd mod probably went.

Spoilered for racism.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

That was part of a thread about thom hartmann pointing out that the gop is making a play for hispanic voters by going thru spanish-speaking media.

They're also targeting other immigrant groups through foreign-language media.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1618663525798547459

It's about honor, pride, and securing a the existence of-

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The honor of blaming a black child for getting hit by a car

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Uncle Wemus posted:

God the future is bleak if rat boy is the frontrunner

I don't think he could really win a dem primary. no black people would support him.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Is "sexy demon giantess RBG" better or worse than "MLK eating pussy" as far as recent liberal sculptures

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i dunno butt egg has a bloodless technocratic appeal that could be supported by Clyburn etc

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the best woke statue was fearless girl, by the company found to have discriminated against its female employees.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I don't think he could really win a dem primary. no black people would support him.

6 months of only Ratboy can defeat the latest Dark Lord and the conservative South Carolina black voters will churn out for him

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

yeah buttigieg could easily win the democratic primary if anointed because dem primary voters are some of the most despicable people in this cursed nation

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

biden resigns; harris chooses buttigieg as veep; that's the ticket that runs in '24.

(I don't think this is likely, but it's the only way the party is united behind one candidate.)

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

i still think biden running again in 2024, but dropping harris for buttigieg is more likely that people think

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
gonna vote for Bernard "bernie" sanders again

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Biden literally supported segregated bussing and they came out hard for him, I would never count Pete out

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol are they really going after santos for doing drag? :ironicat:

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Rat Boy is a perfect "model minority" for democrats because he ticks all the boxes:
Gay
Striver who got great grades and went to an elite school
Military service

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Rat Boy is a perfect "model minority" for democrats because he ticks all the boxes:
Gay
Striver who got great grades and went to an elite school
Military service
You forgot "White"

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Nichael posted:

You forgot "White"

excuse you, he's Maltese

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Nichael posted:

You forgot "White"

Yep....'had a position that he failed at, but will get kicked upstairs anyway because It's His Turn'....

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Trabisnikof posted:

i still think biden running again in 2024, but dropping harris for buttigieg is more likely that people think

what lmao

absolutely not

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

yellowcar posted:

excuse you, he's Maltese

Thinking about when they hosed with the color balance on a picture of his dad to make him look darker

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

him pretending to be a polyglot was also pretty funny because never even attempted to hold a simple conversation in any of the languages he claims to be fluent in

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

yellowcar posted:

him pretending to be a polyglot was also pretty funny because never even attempted to hold a simple conversation in any of the languages he claims to be fluent in

he can say hello in up to two languages

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

he can say hello in up to two languages

Oh, konnichiwa

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
jola

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Santos: gets away with outrageous lies like "my mom died in 9/11" and "I worked for Goldman-Sachs"
Buttigieg: can't even stand up to the scrutiny of "oh so you speak norweigan?"

chalk up another W for George!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Grapplejack posted:

Biden literally supported segregated bussing and they came out hard for him, I would never count Pete out

Obama gave him a get out of segregation free card.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Gunshow Poophole posted:

what lmao

absolutely not

biden is absolutely running in 2024, that much is certain.

everyone hates kamala. even her machine aligned factions.

the northern california dems and the hillary clinton machine dont really care about her. the norcal dems because they dont see her as particularly politically valuable because her chances of president are so slim, the clinton camp because they'd still rather hillary be president than her. the khive is the prototypical example of captured dem voters, theyre not staying home if harris is off the ticket.

the biden white house is filled with people that are already deciding that 2024 will be won or lost on biden going hard right on economics and foreign policy. buttigieg is a better fit for both of those than harris.

pete has everything going for him if youre a party elite. warrior. management consultant. small town red state. idpol, but not scary. the cia backs him. what more do you want?

he's obama for the all lives matters era of the democratic party.

sure he wants to run for senate in Michigan, but thats a backup option. all it needs to be certain is a scandal they can pin on harris to provide keyfabe

Trabisnikof has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Jan 27, 2023

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it doesn't matter in any sense, because these people are all identical monsters.

however, I can't see dropping Harris purely because it's an admission of defeat. it's humiliating.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

SAN FRANCISCO — The police body camera video showing the attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband at their San Francisco home last October will be released to the media on Friday morning, according to court officials.

A statement released by the San Francisco Superior Court said the video and audio in the case of the People vs. David DePape will be made "available to accredited media members" Friday morning at 9 a.m. in accordance with Judge Stephen M. Murphy's order Wednesday.

Media representatives will be able to pick up the CD's containing the footage and audio recordings from clerks at the Hall of Justice once the provide identification, a completed criminal records request form and a $25 payment.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Trabisnikof posted:

all it needs to be certain is a scandal they can pin on harris to provide keyfabe

she was torrenting snoop dogg cd's from her college dorm room

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

biden is absolutely running in 2024, that much is certain.

everyone hates kamala. even her machine aligned factions.

the northern california dems and the hillary clinton machine dont really care about her. the norcal dems because they dont see her as particularly politically valuable because her chances of president are so slim, the clinton camp because they'd still rather hillary be president than her. the khive is the prototypical example of captured dem voters, theyre not staying home if harris is off the ticket.

the biden white house is filled with people that are already deciding that 2024 will be won or lost on biden going hard right on economics and foreign policy. buttigieg is a better fit for both of those than harris.

pete has everything going for him if youre a party elite. warrior. management consultant. small town red state. idpol, but not scary. the cia backs him. what more do you want?

he's obama for the all lives matters era of the democratic party.

sure he wants to run for senate in Michigan, but thats a backup option. all it needs to be certain is a scandal they can pin on harris to provide keyfabe

whether or not he has a chance of winning Pete is going to be running as long as he is alive

he has that serial killer thing going on where he has laser focused on this his entire life and has this extremely constructed Fauxbama personality that is more math than man and now just needs to hack his way through the door of the oval office no matter how many decades it takes

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Weird to think that there's someone more disingenuous than Obama but pete manages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Uncle Wemus posted:

Weird to think that there's someone more disingenuous than Obama but pete manages
imagine the hellscape that a biden-aged buttegeig would be able to inflict

[edit: he needs to get way more rapes under his belt if he wants to be president in this day and age]