Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

because he was thirsty goddammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

horse gets mad if you don't give him some beers

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Chamale posted:

Drunk driving kills one person per million miles on average.

I’d definitely sober up before I made it a million miles.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

emf posted:

you ever hear the phrase "piss like a horse"?

now you know where it comes from
Pissed like a horse

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The Nastier Nate posted:

what if the horse is drunk but your sober?

You gonna give a horse a breathalyzer

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
Don't horses have, like, super-livers? Isn't that why they use them to make antivenin?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

McCracAttack posted:

If I'm ever riding my bike on Friday or Saturday afternoons there are certain roads I avoid because they lead to boat ramps and I have seen some absolutely crazy driving out there that I assume is the result of a day on the lake with a case of beer.

The type of people who own boats most are upper middle class white men. Aka the demographic that's most likely to make an example of pedestrians or cyclists by grinding them into a fine paste for fun

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Ham Equity posted:

Don't horses have, like, super-livers? Isn't that why they use them to make antivenin?

i've since googled giving horses beer and apparently they make a ton of enzymes that break down alcohol since it's part of the process of digesting their normal diet

apparently a horse can be killed by six kilograms of ethanol, which i think is about three handles of everclear, so cheers, horses! :cheerdoge:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
yeah theres no way man kind hasnt been getting drunk and giving their horses beer since we started hanging out

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I just want a horse I can drink with I'll name him Incitatus

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So it turns out the reason for the long face is that he had to reverse mortgage the whole stable just to get drunk

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The type of people who own boats most are upper middle class white men. Aka the demographic that's most likely to make an example of pedestrians or cyclists by grinding them into a fine paste for fun

excuse me

upper middle class white men who drive trucks or massive SUVs

the worst, most road raging assholes in existence

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
You ever seen someone nearly lose control peeling out of a wendys parking lot at 3 pm on a tuesday? You can generally guess the demographic

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

You ever seen someone nearly lose control peeling out of a wendys parking lot at 3 pm on a tuesday? You can generally guess the demographic

ah

hamburglars

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Dustcat posted:

ah

hamburglars

racist

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Milo and POTUS posted:

unless baconator enthusiast is a demographic i actually cant guess it

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Ham Equity posted:

I think horse piss is also a source of estrogen. Like, you can transition from male to female by drinking horse (mare?) piss.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

All female mammals have estrogen in their piss, horses were the animal of choice for extracting estrogen because they have a lot of piss.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

A Bakers Cousin posted:

yeah theres no way man kind hasnt been getting drunk and giving their horses beer since we started hanging out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4&t=153s

you can ignore the rest of the stuff about the serial killer or whatever but the short story is that they're drinking whiskey but also ordering beer for the horses.

christmas boots has issued a correction as of 08:53 on Jan 28, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Chamale posted:

All female mammals have estrogen in their piss, horses were the animal of choice for extracting estrogen because they have a lot of piss.

Wow chamale you're really knowledgeable about drinking piss!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Milo and POTUS posted:

they spent a lot of time down that well

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

piss is sterile and generally was extremely useful in several industries like dye&textile for example.

joking about piss is reactionary

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

piss is the least you need to worry about when shaking a cis man's hand

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Antonymous posted:

piss is sterile

No it's not

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Antonymous posted:

piss is sterile and generally was extremely useful in several industries like dye&textile for example.

Is your junk sterile? If not your piss certainly isn't

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

it's pretty sterile unless an infection or infections are involved

probably got plastic in it nowadays tho

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

FFT posted:

No it isn't, you'll have a healthy accumulation of microflora at the outer end of your urethra, regardless of how UTI-free the rest is. It won't be anything much to worry about, but it's by no means sterile

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Failed Imagineer posted:

No it isn't, you'll have a healthy accumulation of microflora at the outer end of your urethra, regardless of how UTI-free the rest is. It won't be anything much to worry about, but it's by no means sterile

Speak for yourself, bud. I've got megaflora! :smugmrgw:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Antonymous posted:

I have it on good authority that STALIN joked about piss all the time

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Urine is more sterile

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

Look at this nerd who doesn't sound their horse with disinfectant before drinking her piss.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

FFT posted:

Sterile is a binary, "pretty sterile" doesn't exist.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

no you don’t drink it they sterilize it and compress it into pills. the most common one, Premarin (for PREgnant MARe uRINe) is literally the red pill in the matrix

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Chamale posted:

I bet someone could clean up harvesting elephant piss

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Orange Devil posted:

Also not true in practice, actual sterility testing will have limits of quantitation in terms of TOC or cfu/ml or something.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Orange Devil posted:

okay bucko then nothing's sterile

or that's not a useful definition of sterility in this context

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
most of space is

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

The Nastier Nate posted:

I bet someone could clean up harvesting elephant piss

Elephants will kick your rear end for approaching their sacred urinal grounds

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

someone make this but with piss plz

https://youtu.be/yuKxLw8BNgk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Failed Imagineer posted:

Also not true in practice, actual sterility testing will have limits of quantitation in terms of TOC or cfu/ml or something.

Nobody cares about practice.