Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah a 13 will be tough. I wear a 10.5 and usually go for a 46 and even that isn't always available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

codo27 posted:

Tips on sizing? I wear 13 usually.

I mean shoes would be the one thing out of all that I'd expect to be consistent with what we get, as its all sweat shop poo poo anyway. I'm a fiend for Skechers but the things dont last.

everdave posted:

You would have trouble there aren’t that many listings for size 47 which is as close as you are going to get to 13s. If you don’t wear thick socks a 47 should work but that’s the biggest I’ve ever seen on Ali

Yeah, that's my problem. Most of the Ali shoes go up to *maybe* US size 11.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Darchangel posted:

Yeah, that's my problem. Most of the Ali shoes go up to *maybe* US size 11.

My favorite shoes are the white Yeezys from Ali. Just supremely comfortable and I’ve had kids all over come up and be like nice shoes lol.

I have two different colors of fake Yeezys and they are comfy and I’d say absolutely on par with originals but the 47s fit more like solid 12s. I wear thick socks preferably and I can’t with those

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

codo27 posted:

Tips on sizing? I wear 13 usually.

I mean shoes would be the one thing out of all that I'd expect to be consistent with what we get, as its all sweat shop poo poo anyway. I'm a fiend for Skechers but the things dont last.

I went by the chart they provided. got a size slightly larger incase. Would get another size up now that ive got the shoes for extra width

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Kind of tangential, but anyone have experience with importing bespoke clothing? I want to get some custom sized classy leather gloves

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sentient Data posted:

Kind of tangential, but anyone have experience with importing bespoke clothing? I want to get some custom sized classy leather gloves

I imported some bespoke Italian gloves but I'm in the EU so it was the same as ordering Hesburger.

Pro tip: move into the EU.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Alucard posted:

My new shoes just got in and they're super comfy

I just hope they're not going to fall apart the moment they hit pavement.

The worst thing I’ve noticed about Ali shoes is that the quality control can be a bit bad. I’ve bought a few pairs of the Yuanbu Converse knockoffs and one pair only lasted like 4 months because the soles weren’t glued in place very well. I got some shoe goo and fixed them but then I noticed other spots where it was happening and gave up after a few go arounds. Either way they were like $12, so I can accept getting a bum pair occasionally.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i don't care about shoes. recommend me the world's best SLIPPERS

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i want to live out my grandpa dreams. make me an old curmudgeon with a pointy floppy sleep cap and the best sleepy foot coverage known to man

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

PokeJoe posted:

i want to live out my grandpa dreams. make me an old curmudgeon with a pointy floppy sleep cap and the best sleepy foot coverage known to man

I dunno if there are any Ali equivalents, but I have seen a lot of goons rave about Glerups slippers.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I already have excellent LL bean slippers. I want some treasures from the east. not the east coast, the far east

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

These look comfy. Everybody likes walking on little stones right?

St_Ides
May 19, 2008
I remember these being highly recommended when I first read through this thread

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
US $18.88 40%OFF | Massage slippers sole particles health foot therapy indoor home bathroom anti-skid bath quick drying home health slippers
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrUCwVY

US $8.83 30%OFF | One Size Easy Feet Bathroom Massage Slippers Rubbing Feet Dragging Dead Skin Slippers Brush Non-slip Floor Flip Flops
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mN8NN4a

stephenthinkpad fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jan 27, 2023

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What the gently caress man at least find me some where the "stones" are human teeth. if you want me to walk on the grounds of hell commit to the bit

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

Wifi Toilet posted:

I dunno, I sometimes really like walking on a rocky beach barefoot and you get to the spot where you're walking on stones that have been softened, rounded and are medium sized. It's like walking on a nice massage.

Bonus points if the rocks are in freezing cold water.

I would get it but I'm close enough to this feeling and I can experience it for free.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I've had good luck with Ali slippers, but in women's sizes--and even then I'm lucky to find a pair that goes up to 41, so forget about larger/men's sizes.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

PokeJoe posted:

i don't care about shoes. recommend me the world's best SLIPPERS

They aren't on Aliexpress, but get some Glerups. Well worth the $$$, imo.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
A variation on a favorite theme

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

any of y'all have a link to yeezys?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Why, do you want everybody to think you're a Nazi?

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

Why, do you want everybody to think you're a Nazi?

If so, get these socks to complete the look.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wifi Toilet posted:

Arsi Miss or as we say in Finnish, persevä impi.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
It's much funnier if you know the chinese character on those slippers. They are all the TCM fake science of corresponding body organ names to each massage tip. They are like "penis" and "anus" etc etc.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

I thought that Ali might be a good resource for cheap postcards but didn't find much that really stood out. There's a set of Miyazaki scene cards but the price was quite similar to other retailers.

Just as a heads-up, the ones with the off-white/beige backgrounds are glossy on both sides. The ones hirayuki linked are matte on the writing side.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.

stephenthinkpad posted:

It's much funnier if you know the chinese character on those slippers. They are all the TCM fake science of corresponding body organ names to each massage tip. They are like "penis" and "anus" etc etc.

peanus horts

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wifi Toilet posted:

Only females

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What does lacrosse have to do with this :confused:

Yggrasilll
Sep 18, 2004
Revertetur In Gym

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What does lacrosse have to do with this :confused:

Do you think there are some good lacrosse oriented items on Ali express that you can point me to?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

:shuckyes:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

lol they have a TempleOS t-shirt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Guy look a lot like Art Vandalay. :crossarms:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Guy look a lot like Art Vandalay. :crossarms:

Have you not seen The Wire?

Go watch The Wire, it's real good! :colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yggrasilll posted:

Do you think there are some good lacrosse oriented items on Ali express that you can point me to?

No I don't think that, HTH :tipshat:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I'm going FULL LIEFELD

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGj2bED

Edit

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I'm going FULL LIEFELD

I want to play this guy in D&D.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You just reminded me that someone created an RPG called B.L.O.O.D.P.O.U.C.H to commemorate Liefeld's work.
pouch

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
I found some 49s on either Ali or Temu, I’ll link them if I still have them saved. I looked for a while

You can use terms like extra large, etc, but even then there’s almost always a size ceiling. As a rough US 12, I bought some 47s that fit snugly (my toes are right at the end). Some sellers do list in US sizes, but ymmv, I’d bet (I have found a 13 or two).

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

lol they have a TempleOS t-shirt

If it weren't for the racist tirades the dude went on and how it all ended, I might have been tempted to buy this shirt and wear it ironically. Not going to, but yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Here are a couple of larger shoe listings:

US $13.32 56% Off | Shoes Men High Quality Male Sneakers Breathable White Fashion Gym Casual Light Walking Plus Size Footwear 2022 Zapatillas Hombre
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqmq9oA

US $8.44 50% Off | Fashion Men's Shoes Portable Breathable Running Shoes 46 Large Size Sneakers Comfortable Walking Jogging Casual Shoes 48
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPh861y