Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Has anyone told him "Hands off!!!" yet? Feels like an easy gimmee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

CharlestonJew posted:

Can't Shigaraki just like, make a billion more hands at this point

Shiggy doesn’t use that spell after the 1st phase.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Wasn't his big power up in the MVA arc ranged and/or speading decay? Why does he have to touch the ground to start it?

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Wasn't his big power up in the MVA arc ranged and/or speading decay? Why does he have to touch the ground to start it?

Decay spreads through connected/nearby objects (like an entire house, a crowd of people, or a city block), but still requires physical contact to trigger

Its evolutions have made the effect faster, stronger, and he can control what gets disintegrated

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

He has to touch "something" to get it started.

He should touch himself, and then throw the decaying hand at Deku.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

oh jay posted:

He has to touch "something" to get it started.

He should touch himself, and then throw the decaying hand at Deku.

Vinylshadow posted:

Decay spreads through connected/nearby objects (like an entire house, a crowd of people, or a city block), but still requires physical contact to trigger

Its evolutions have made the effect faster, stronger, and he can control what gets disintegrated

Just touch some of his giant mutant meat hands.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
He could just touch his cape and then use the 80 cloth-creating quirks he's got to make a new one.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Delphisage posted:

He could just touch his cape and then use the 80 cloth-creating quirks he's got to make a new one.

The symbol of X-less's failure will not be destroyed.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Deku has Black Whip on both of Shigaraki's wrists preventing him from touching the ground as long as Deku is alive/conscious/ambulatory.

That's true, but if Deku dies/faints, wouldn't the heroes perform that Shigaraki touches the Tomb instead of the Earth?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Flair posted:

That's true, but if Deku dies/faints, wouldn't the heroes perform that Shigaraki touches the Tomb instead of the Earth?

If Deku dies/faints then it doesn't really matter where he is because no one would be left to stop Shigaraki.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Sudden two-week hiatus for HeroAca.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Wonder if Horikoshi is dying again or if it's some kind of schedule conflict.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Kanos posted:

Wonder if Horikoshi is dying again or if it's some kind of schedule conflict.

It's for health problems.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
He really should just skip straight to the ending so his heart doesn't explode

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Flesnolk posted:

He really should just skip straight to the ending so his heart doesn't explode

They can just give him a heart of jeans if it does.

But also yes, please just skip to the end for multiple reasons, but primarily health.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Found this on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/OfMood/status/1619760900143214593

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
All for Potato. :allears:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
All for Me was right there

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5640/my-hero-academia-chapter-380

Siliziumleben
Dec 4, 2003

The scientists' findings were astounding! They discovered that the powers of the Metroid might be harnessed for the good of civilization!

any chapter that gives us more La Brava is a good chapter

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
well, there’s the best panel of the manga. all downhill from here

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Camie's entire existence have been justified due to that panel.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

10/10 panel

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Vinylshadow posted:

10/10 panel

Aight pack it up, we're done.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Holy loving poo poo

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Vinylshadow posted:

10/10 panel

Amazing, simply amazing.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Vinylshadow posted:

10/10 panel

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Okay, the Hawks fakeout was excellent. I really thought he just got erased for a second.

Vinylshadow posted:

10/10 panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWNV8pc10s

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Standard "Not so fast All For Potato" chapter. Just wrap up Toga and Dabi already, we all know zero progress will be made with AFO and Shiggy until they're dealt with. It's like pretending to make progress on Madara and Obito when Kabuto's still around and the Ten-Tails hasn't been stuffed inside anyone.

Also goodbye, any slim hope of taking AFO seriously. Just stating outright that the entire intention was to take over Shigaraki's body and override his will with his own.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
really, REALLY funny despite me having no idea who anyone is or what they’re talking about

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Vinylshadow posted:

10/10 panel

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Delphisage posted:

Also goodbye, any slim hope of taking AFO seriously.

He has been on an increasing downward spiral. At this point, I half expect next chapter to open with him getting a wedgie from Mineta.

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014
Shame one of the manga's most fleshed out character arcs is AfO's descent from surprisingly good villain to anime movie only filler villain one lazy writing decision at a time.

They massacred my boy. All he ever wanted was to talk poo poo then get his rear end whooped by prioritizing being a dick over winning.

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

Nonexistence posted:

Shame one of the manga's most fleshed out character arcs is AfO's descent from surprisingly good villain to anime movie only filler villain one lazy writing decision at a time.

They massacred my boy. All he ever wanted was to talk poo poo then get his rear end whooped by prioritizing being a dick over winning.

I'm listening to a Toonami watchalong podcast saying how AFO was the most compelling villain in the story, and I'm just sitting there shaking my head and being upset at how underwhelming this show is that he could be more desirable than anyone else in the driver's seat.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Genuinely forgot about Shiketsu High.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I remembered Inasa, but the other two completely faded from memory. I guess Inasa's here to get over his Endeavor related grumpiness.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I actually really like the Gentle and La Brava stuff in this chapter. Gentle yelling at the media kids to get away and them insisting on recording his Big Hero moment was a nice tie to his past life as a youtube villain, and La Brava spending extra time hacking the system so she could broadcast Gentle being awesome to everyone is a fun gag.

I have no real opinion about the Shiketsu stuff because I don't care about those characters at all and the manga hasn't cared about them since they were introduced, but the Tokoyami panel was funny so that's good.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I remembered Inasa, but the other two completely faded from memory. I guess Inasa's here to get over his Endeavor related grumpiness.

We also needed more people with big aoe attacks to help counter the Twice clone army that's kind of getting out of control.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

that panel is perfect

feels very weird to pull in shiketsu high when most of 1-A remains MIA, but hori wants the gamemasteranthony ending and by god he'll get it

Valentin fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Feb 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
also who GIVES A gently caress whatever burden Endeavor had to bare? i thought the whole point of endeavor’s
arc was that he’s a piece of poo poo who’s gonna die alone and he knows it