Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Eerkik posted:

Finally started reading this thread, only to realize waiting til level 20 on all my dudes to reclass was a mistake... oh well. I got impatient and promoted Chloe, Clanne and Louis early and they're my mvps. Griffin knight, mage knight and great knight. Just started the chapter with the dance

Also whats everyone's opinion on Timarra as picket? Thinking i want to use her but am already spear and foot heavy but the skill seems so good. Leaning towards second sealing to wyvern knight with Lance/ axe

She's pretty good at physical tanking but she's pretty reliant on that proc to actually do worthwhile damage and she's probably gonna badly want a +build skill to mitigate how badly any of the decent mt spears will weigh her down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
People talk about Diamant and Lapis being similar despite not at all IMO, but Timarra vs Diamant is an actual discussion since they're the more similar niche of being bulky, defensive hitters. The big downside is that she's lance locked while Diamant has access to two weapons, and his passive is pretty amazing to fix up his dex.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Miftan posted:

Can anyone give me some advice for ch16 maddening? It feels like I can't make any headway because of the water and just keep being drowned in enemy reinforcements before I can get anywhere. And each enemy wave has a level 20 promote for some reason lol

My approach:
  • Back up on turn 1 to force the dragon to waddle his fat rear end to you so no one has to engage it in the water. Blow whatever engages you need to to kill it immediately on turn 2.
  • After that, I split my forces - a "middle" force and a "bottom" force. The bottom force's job is to clean up the initial enemies on the close southern fort, the middle force's job is to push forward and clear out the enemies in the middle of the map.
  • I soloed the top fort with the two thieves by having Yunaka!Corrin sit in a fog cloud and counter them to death.
  • Once you've cleared the bottom fort, start moving your bottom team to link up with the middle team.
  • From here I basically focused on holding the center of the map while the enemy reinforcements poured in from all sides - it's fairly easy to tank them with Yunaka or Louis or whoever your designated soak characters are when they're coming in from all directions and can't concentrate like 6 attacks on one person. The water will frequently be your ally by breaking up the enemy waves and causing the flyers to outpace their support.
  • The second dragon is pretty stupid and basically stopped moving towards me after a turn or two of movement.
  • Once you've cleaned up the dragon and the big reinforcement wave from all around, you're basically done; the actual bosses are total chumps.

You don't need to worry about the village - it's only a recover staff. I grabbed it by sending a wyvern with Ike on a solo mission up there but it's not worth the effort unless you're a complete perfectionist.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Tae posted:

People talk about Diamant and Lapis being similar despite not at all IMO, but Timarra vs Diamant is an actual discussion since they're the more similar niche of being bulky, defensive hitters. The big downside is that she's lance locked while Diamant has access to two weapons, and his passive is pretty amazing to fix up his dex.

Yeah but Timarra gets a unique promotion class in Picket, whose class ability (Dex% chance to calculate damage from Def * 1.5 instead of Str) is absolutely bonkers.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sydin posted:

Yeah but Timarra gets a unique promotion class in Picket, whose class ability (Dex% chance to calculate damage from Def * 1.5 instead of Str) is absolutely bonkers.
yeah diamant gets sol in his class which is Fine but not amazing

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Tae posted:

I think people compare Diamant and Lapis because they’re backup sword units who join within a chapter from each other and Diamant clowns on her bases.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Eerkik posted:

Also whats everyone's opinion on Timarra as picket? Thinking i want to use her but am already spear and foot heavy but the skill seems so good. Leaning towards second sealing to wyvern knight with Lance/ axe

Sandstorm is absolutely ludicrous just with Timerra's basic stats, and you can pump her def/dex with engages and skills. It's basically a free +20 damage on a quarter of her attacks as soon as she unlocks it, and it just grows stupider. Mine had 33 dex and 40 defense by the endgame, which meant that she'd do at least 40+ damage physical hits on enemy generals, and blender literally anything else when it procced.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Wow, Eirika's paralogue was pretty wild. I gotta look up a video of someone doing that on Maddening because even on Hard that threatened to overwhelm me a couple times.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

I don't really like Timerra's gimmick.

When Sandstorm procs, she'll do very impressive damage, but even if you juice her dex out the rear end with stat boosters she absolutely hard caps at a 47% proc chance. This doesn't sound so bad on the surface for such a huge damage boost, except for the fact that her strength is so bad as to be very difficult to salvage(a very unimpressive base and a whopping 40% combined growth in picket), so any combat rounds where she doesn't proc sandstorm she's almost certainly hitting for close to 0 damage against the majority of enemies later in the game.

I'd be spooked as hell to need her to weaken or kill something and end up having to pray for the coinflip for her to actually do something.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

ROFL Octopus posted:

I think people compare Diamant and Lapis because they’re backup sword units who join within a chapter from each other and Diamant clowns on her bases.

Yeah it's this, it felt kinda weird to get handed a sword unit and then one chapter later get handed a second sword unit who's plot important and also has a unique class and way better bases. Granted that chunk of the game dumps a lot of characters on you very quickly so it was probably hard to make everybody feel diverse in terms of utility.

Eerkik posted:

Picket plays hugely into Timarra's growths and unless she gets absolutely hosed on DEF/DEX she will eventually develop into a monster that can semi-reliably one round units while staying alive on enemy phase better than anybody else in the army. That said she does take a while to come online (Picket level 5 to get Sandstorm, and probably another 5-7 levels before she's picked up enough stats to really let the skill eat) and she desperately needs either +SPD from Lyn or +BLD from Lief. I ended up having mine inherit Speedtaker and Build +4.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Everyone says Chloe is good and I've been wondering why mine isn't. Turns out I've been putting weapons on her that are too heavy...

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Kanos posted:

I don't really like Timerra's gimmick.

When Sandstorm procs, she'll do very impressive damage, but even if you juice her dex out the rear end with stat boosters she absolutely hard caps at a 47% proc chance. This doesn't sound so bad on the surface for such a huge damage boost, except for the fact that her strength is so bad as to be very difficult to salvage(a very unimpressive base and a whopping 40% combined growth in picket), so any combat rounds where she doesn't proc sandstorm she's almost certainly hitting for close to 0 damage against the majority of enemies later in the game.

I'd be spooked as hell to need her to weaken or kill something and end up having to pray for the coinflip for her to actually do something.

Well yeah she's not a guaranteed killer, that's a role a dozen other units can fill.

What she can do is a whole lot of damage reliably across multiple combat rounds. She starts with Ike and is a solid candidate for keeping him, just give her a spear or Ragnell, put her in front of a lot of enemies, and she'll weed out a decent chunk of the comers. Great Aether can also proc Sandstorm and delete a slice of attackers outright and heal her for free.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Endorph posted:

i can give you averages for your exact situation if you want, i have a method for that figured out but its a 3-4 step process
just tell me the character, when you promoted them, what you promoted them into, etc

um crap i have poo poo memory and forgot the exact levels lmao but I'll try to remember thanks

My Alear is a Lv2 Divine Dragon and promoted at 11 or 13 I think? And has 16 STR currently, seems like he got over that hurdle.

The other characters I'd be interested are Alcryst with 13 STR and 14 SpD at Lv17, Boucheron Having 11 STR and 13 BLD at Lv11 (both unpromoted) and Anna's 16 Mag as a lv 2 Mage Knight which feels low for her growth (I SS her to Mage without levelling her and promoted at 10).

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
I don’t count relying on a 50% proc at best as doing reliable damage, especially when she does 0 damage when it doesn’t proc

Her bld is also poo poo so she has a hard time using the better lances without cratering her speed

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Ask me about the shitty opinions I have about Paradox games!
I've finally finished the game!

While I don't regret buying it or anything it's a massive leap off a cliff in regards to Three Houses when you're a player that cares about the characters a lot more than the battles. I still liked the characters in this but I felt like they cease to exist outside of the rulers when you stop using them. Diamant's brother for example I never fielded, same goes for Hortensia and when they were in the credits at the end I was like "Oh poo poo yea, forgot them". I really liked that in Three Houses the house you pick meant you had those characters around you and with you all the time, it gave life to other playthroughs. Especially since you started with them all and had them with you forever and didn't have to specifically wait until the level they're added to your group.

I think that it says a lot when you read this thread 90% of the conversation is about combat and class builds whereas the 3 houses thread was HEAVILY skewed towards talking about the characters and the story. They feel like such hugely different games to me. I do feel like they tried to recapture a bit of it by having the Somniel but that's quite flat. Everyone says a single line that is just a random one, it's not really based on what's happening. And I find the little mini games and the trial tower a bit pointless I guess? 45+ of fighting to get two of an item I need 10 of 3 types of just isn't worth my time I think.

But also I absolutely loving hate the Emblems as a concept. I hate having Marth hanging over me all the time, it feels like if in Deep Space Nine Sisko had Picard in his head talking to him loads. Because so much of the story of the game hangs off the Emblems this made a lot of it fall flat to me. Them getting taken off you and given back more than a few times was also pretty irritating. As a person who has only played Three Houses and Warriors these characters don't mean much to me and I just found it a really strange idea. The story made me think of Fire Emblem Warriors which was pretty dire story wise.
The paralogues just being focused on buffing the Emblems was a real shame too, actually let me get to know my party more!

Supports were hit and miss. Some people have really great ones with a lot of development in them. Some of them are EXTREMELY samey (I'm looking at you Louis) and some are mega short, almost like the bond conversations. It was a really weird mix.

The skills being attached to emblems was also pretty annoying. Not so much the concept - but the fact that first you had to load into the arena, pick the character, pick the emblem, watch them say who they loving are before you can skip the fight, then do it over and over to get what you want. AND THEN go to another room, another screen and remember who the gently caress you were wanting to improve in the first place.
By the end I had Alacrity on a load of people but for the most part I didn't use skills because of the sheer amount of irritating faff it required to do. I only played on Hard and thankfully it didn't require me to engage (lol) with it.

The ending slides are so disappointing too. The paired ending stuff (or just the writeups based on what you did with that character) were wonderful and a really good reason to play again and I don't really have one here. There would be so much stuff that's literally identical since I can't swap characters for a while (since it takes time to recruit people)

I also don't like the return to the old class system. I like the variety of classes for sure but I super enjoy having a bunch of promotions happen instead of just one. And the weird second seal change to the same class to level more felt bizarre to me as well. I guess those are from the handheld games that I've not played.

I don't want to sound like I'm saying "this game is poo poo". But it feels a lot shallower to me than Three Houses because it's just entirely focused on the combat. You don't even get paralogues for your characters to learn more about them! I really really hope they go back to the three houses style for the next game.

Taear fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Feb 1, 2023

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Harrow posted:

Wow, Eirika's paralogue was pretty wild. I gotta look up a video of someone doing that on Maddening because even on Hard that threatened to overwhelm me a couple times.

I just cleared it. My strat was to instantly go due east, letting the enemies follow behind me but blocking them off with flames from mystic-corrin. I spent a few turns pushing south through the handful of enemies, then set up a big great aether to survive activating Eirika. Once she was in range, I just unloaded on her with Goddess Dance and got her down while only killing like, ten total enemies on the whole map. Even managed to get the eastern chest with a warp on the last turn; the western chest is a lost cause with this strat but the item is also pointless so whatever

e: this is what it looked like on my final turn lol. I won from here. This game owns

cheetah7071 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 1, 2023

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Kanos posted:

more advice

Thanks! Turns out the real protip was going back to base to rework my inventroy/forge another weapon/inherit more skills. Beat it on my next attempt with only two rewinds.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alear
11/2 Averages
HP: 32
STR: 13
SKL: 13
SPD: 15
LCK: 9
DEF: 12
RES: 9

13/2 averages would be an

HP: 34
STR: 14
SKL: 15
SPD: 17
LCK: 10
DEF: 13
RES: 11

Alcryst's averages at level 17 are

HP: 33
SKL: 22
SPD: 16
DEF: 11
RES: 6

Boucheron's averages at level 11 are

HP: 37
SKL: 12
SPD: 11
DEF: 9
RES: 4
LCK: 6
BLD: 11

and Anna's averages at 10/2 Mage Knight would be

HP: 31
MAG: 17
SKL: 18
DEF: 7
RES: 17

An important note is that mage knight doesn't give any bonus to magic when promoting into it from Mage.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taear posted:

I don't want to sound like I'm saying "this game is poo poo". But it feels a lot shallower to me than Three Houses because it's just entirely focused on the combat. You don't even get paralogues for your characters to learn more about them! I really really hope they go back to the three houses style for the next game.
I really doubt they'll make a game that's much like Three Houses ever again tbh. A lot of that game's foibles are a result of who made it and the people who made it aren't Intelligent Systems employees. of course, they've definitely made FE games with more of a plot/character emphasis before Three Houses, but the specific systems and ideas present in Three Houses are unlikely to be replicated completely.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Endorph posted:

Alear
11/2 Averages
HP: 32
SKL: 13
SPD: 15
DEF: 12
RES: 9

13/2 averages would be an

HP: 34
SKL: 15
SPD: 17
LCK: 10
DEF: 13
RES: 11

Alcryst's averages at level 17 are

HP: 33
SKL: 22
DEF: 11
RES: 6

Boucheron's averages at level 11 are

HP: 37
SKL: 12
SPD: 11
DEF: 9
RES: 4
LCK: 6
BLD: 11

and Anna's averages at 10/2 Mage Knight would be

HP: 31
MAG: 17
SKL: 18
DEF: 7
RES: 17

An important note is that mage knight doesn't give any bonus to magic when promoting into it from Mage.

Okay, so my Alear is actually pretty blessed since he's like +2 or +3 on the important stats, Alcryst is a bit behind on STR and SPD, Anna is behind in magic but much ahead in SPD, and Boucheron is ahead on BLD but screwed on pretty much else.

Man I always forget averages are... average. drat human brain misunderstanding statistics all the time.

Thanks a lot Endorph.

GiantRockFromSpace fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 1, 2023

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Between this game and TMS I have come to the belief that all FE games should have the protagonists as Stands.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Endorph posted:

I really doubt they'll make a game that's much like Three Houses ever again tbh. A lot of that game's foibles are a result of who made it and the people who made it aren't Intelligent Systems employees. of course, they've definitely made FE games with more of a plot/character emphasis before Three Houses, but the specific systems and ideas present in Three Houses are unlikely to be replicated completely.

This is just a real shame
I felt more "buzz" about three houses too on social media (there's so much art of it) that's not present here. Nobody I know in real life has bothered with Engage too so it already feels smaller and not as much of a deal

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I'm enjoying this game from an RPG maths perspective, but I miss all the stuff from three houses a lot. Those campaigns were super good and the houses felt like cohesive parties. Alfred turning up in cutscenes to be like "hey guys it's me Alfred, remember I exist" and I'm like who the gently caress are you?

E: I get that the royal characters form a balanced party when you put them all in and support them with the retainers, but I don't really like alfred and what's her name. I can't bench Louis though he's still my invincible brick shithouse.

JBP fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Feb 1, 2023

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I really didn't like every cutscene having a designated moment where each house member Says A Line to pad it out, and I'm honestly a little surprised to see people pining for it

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
I still hate Alear's hair but other than that I think Engage does almost everything better than 3 Houses tbh.

Story is obviously going to be to taste but 3 Houses mechanics really ended up dragging the game down for me a lot and it felt like a struggle/chore to play because of the aggressively bad class/skill mechanics and really lovely feeling things like the vast disparity in movement between units or Battlions and Skills. And that isn't even getting into the soul suck that was the Monastery mechanically or the bizarre drag it had on the post timeskip part of the story.

Engage on the other hand is fun to play and actually feels like someone designed its systems instead of just shoving together a bunch of half-implemented and tested things that didn't really hang together.

Zore fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Feb 1, 2023

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

JBP posted:

I'm enjoying this game from an RPG maths perspective, but I miss all the stuff from three houses a lot. Those campaigns were super good and the houses felt like cohesive parties. Alfred turning up in cutscenes to be like "hey guys it's me Alfred, remember I exist" and I'm like who the gently caress are you?
the characters felt like cohesive groups but that was mostly a backstory/supports thing. them all being in cutscenes added literally nothing.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Harrow posted:

If Corrin wasn't so busted on Yunaka I think I'd be using her with Lyn constantly. I really really really love the doubles.

I suppose I could put Corrin on Alear and Lyn on Yunaka and just make them the ultimate dodge tank duo.

Oh, are you using the dragon vein to make fog to trigger her personal skill? That's neat.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Endorph posted:

the characters felt like cohesive groups but that was mostly a backstory/supports thing. them all being in cutscenes added literally nothing.

I'm talking about being their professor, more off the job interactions and tighter groups, not the one liners in cutscenes.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Zore posted:

I still hate Alear's hair but other than that I think Engage does almost everything better than 3 Houses tbh.

Story is obviously going to be to taste but 3 Houses mechanics really ended up dragging the game down for me a lot and it felt like a struggle/chore to play because of the aggressively bad class/skill mechanics and really lovely feeling things like the vast disparity in movement between units or Battlions and Skills. And that isn't even getting into the soul suck that was the Monastery mechanically or the bizarre drag it had on the post timeskip part of the story.

Engage on the other hand is fun to play and actually feels like someone designed its systems instead of just shoving together a bunch of half-implemented and tested things that didn't really hang together.

I LIKE that stuff, I want to be in the monastery, I want to be eating meals with my characters and beyond theme and how it looks I really don't mind how it works in combat. It flowed fine, so it was okay even if there were imbalances between the units.
Engage feels more like JUST a fighting game. Which is fine and I get people enjoy that. It's just not what I'm after. And for me a lot of the engage stuff - the trial tower, the wyvern ride, the irritating as poo poo way you've got to apply skills - they feel like half implemented things moreso than anything in Three Houses.

And I feel like I'm leaning on old games that I don't care about all the time because of the engage/bond stuff.

Endorph posted:

It reminds you they're there. If they're all there talking they don't fade into the background even if at times it feels a bit weird. I can't even remember Diamant's brother's name and it feels so loving strange to me to be using Celine all the time and never have her say a word after her first few quests. It's just about the feel of it, I don't know how else to word it.
Three houses even has the timeskip which is legit amazing for a player like me. It's the same characters, but different! Like playing a sequel

Taear fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 1, 2023

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Reik posted:

Oh, are you using the dragon vein to make fog to trigger her personal skill? That's neat.

Yep, exactly. It lets Yunaka bring her own avoid terrain with her wherever she goes! Or Alear in this case, who's also awesome with Corrin.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also engage seems pretty popular honestly, its selling well and i see fan art of it on twitter. its just the fanart of it seems to be mostly by older japanese fans of the franchise instead of how 3h sucked in a lot of new fans or people who wouldnt normally be interested.

Taear
Nov 26, 2004

Endorph posted:

also engage seems pretty popular honestly, its selling well and i see fan art of it on twitter. its just the fanart of it seems to be mostly by older japanese fans of the franchise instead of how 3h sucked in a lot of new fans or people who wouldnt normally be interested.

45% drop in sales in the UK at least.
And yea I don't see any of that stuff, I don't follow any japanese fans I guess

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taear posted:

It reminds you they're there.
having the characters just stand around to remind me they're there seems like, bad writing, not good writing. if they dont have anything to contribute its fine for them to just be units. like i get it in 3h since theyre intentionally going with the small party thing but that sort of design is at odds with basically every other fe game ever made except fe2 so its not surprising that they arent going back to it. do you want 37 people standing around in cutscenes.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I wouldn't super trust engage's sales numbers because apparently physical copies were underprinted compared to demand, and sales numbers don't track digital copies

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taear posted:

45% drop in sales in the UK at least.
And yea I don't see any of that stuff, I don't follow any japanese fans I guess

the uk sales drop is pretty universal across most games in the uk outside of the extremely heavy hitters, the cost of living crisis there is the bigger factor. engage got more preorders than 3h did in japan.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Taear posted:

I LIKE that stuff, I want to be in the monastery, I want to be eating meals with my characters and beyond theme and how it looks I really don't mind how it works in combat. It flowed fine, so it was okay even if there were imbalances between the units.
Engage feels more like JUST a fighting game. Which is fine and I get people enjoy that. It's just not what I'm after.

The monastery made the whole game really hostile to replays and made everything after the timeskip absolutely bizarre storywise 'Well we've done our 1 (one) battle for the month in this existential war, better pack up and spend the next few weeks back at Gareg Mach to prepare for our next battle which will be in exactly one month's time'.

The game would have been vastly improved if you just got that war camp map they made for the penultimate chapter of Part 1 on Edelgard's route and replaced the Monastery with it during most of part 2. It made a lot of the story feel really ridiculous for something that was selling itself on grounding and atmosphere.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also stuff like the wyvern riding, the trial tower, is extremely optional, while in 3h you were expected to waste an hour between most missions. theyre both half-finished random ideas but the difference is you arent punished for skipping the wyvern riding.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

Taear posted:

It reminds you they're there. If they're all there talking they don't fade into the background even if at times it feels a bit weird. I can't even remember Diamant's brother's name and it feels so loving strange to me to be using Celine all the time and never have her say a word after her first few quests. It's just about the feel of it, I don't know how else to word it.
Three houses even has the timeskip which is legit amazing for a player like me. It's the same characters, but different! Like playing a sequel

If you need a character to speak a pointless "I am here too" line in every cutscene for you to remember that they're there, do you really actually give a poo poo about those characters at all?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I've made it to the Somniel, and... I'm actually liking Alear as a character so far? She's a very different breed from Robin, Byleth, or Shez, that's for sure. Maybe a more consistent Corrin (those being the FE games I've played before this), though my closest comparison is honestly Flayn from 3H.

Still, for the mood this game is going for, I think she's working nicely and her VA is doing a fine job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Harrow posted:

Yep, exactly. It lets Yunaka bring her own avoid terrain with her wherever she goes! Or Alear in this case, who's also awesome with Corrin.

I'm still not 100% on my emblem pairings. I've got Eirika on Yunaka since she's a wolf knight so twin strike hits like a truck.

I've got alfred/lucina on a wyvern following around Chloe/sigurd and ivy/Celica as the murder air force with 100% shield bond on fliers

Reik fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 1, 2023