Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NPU video packages and co mains are the highlight of a very busy wrestling night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/gcwrestling_/status/1620436823708418048?s=46&t=em1VNAXaFlil4UmacoQpSQ

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

*Jawnny voice* OH MYYYYYYY

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
El Hijo de Vikingo vs. Speedball also announced for the Collective!

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Hopefully they use the buddy system, so Ibushi doesn't end up in Seattle or something.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Maigius posted:

Hopefully they don’t use the buddy system, so Ibushi does end up in Seattle or something.

fixed that for you

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

book kota ibushi versus the invisible man coward joey

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

John Dudebro posted:

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Maigius posted:

Hopefully they use the buddy system, so Ibushi doesn't end up in Seattle or something.

Why would you deprive the PNW of Ibushi you monster

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

John Dudebro posted:

I didn't know I wanted to see this match until now

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

John Dudebro posted:

If Joey truly wants to win booker of the year, have Kota Ibushi enter the Clusterfuck first and win.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Oil! posted:

If Joey truly wants to win booker of the year, have Kota Ibushi enter the Clusterfuck first and win.

at some point kota will forget the rules and throw himself over the top rope, causing joey to have to improvise some sort of spot to re-enter him in the match

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Collective being on Fite TV+ is good poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I kinda remember FITE breaking when they did the collective a few years back. But I think they got better since they did a couple Mayweather fights

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/st...s1_c10&ref_url=

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Wonder if Mox will be there

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kvlt! posted:

Wonder if Mox will be there

Tough to say. He's technically barred from working GCW but he might be able to make an exception for Bloodsport.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Thats what I was wondering too whether Bloodsport is "allowed" after losing Mox v. Gage 2. Regardless Bloodsport is always a great time so im looking forward to it

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hell yeah Moonlight Express are back together for the first time since the pandemic

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1620606838554198018

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Pylons posted:

Tough to say. He's technically barred from working GCW but he might be able to make an exception for Bloodsport.

Everything I read made it seem less like a ban and more like there is a lot more scrutiny over what he can do outside AEW.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ah poo poo i have to drive down now

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Mox staying away from GCW is probably for the best at this point.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Collective being on Fite TV+ is good poo poo

OH poo poo I DIDN'T THINK OF THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

thank you josh barnett for booking one of my dream matches

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Bonk posted:

Why would you deprive the PNW of Ibushi you monster

It's more of an Ibushi accidentally heads to the wrong city day of the show and spends the day fighting the fish at Pike's Place, than not heading there at all.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Bloodsport is typically my favorite non-Spring break Collective show and this year is already off to a bang.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Mike Bailey has to wrestle a hungry with something to prove Kota Ibushi and the very next night has to keep up with Vikingo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

Hell yeah Moonlight Express are back together for the first time since the pandemic

https://twitter.com/ddtproENG/status/1620606838554198018

Man, giving us Moonlight Express and then putting them in a match with Jordan Oliver is some cruel poo poo.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seriously all these shows are available if you sub to FITE+? It's blowing my mind that what cost over a hundred dollars last year is now like $6.50 CDN.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Lid posted:

Mike Bailey has to wrestle a hungry with something to prove Kota Ibushi and the very next night has to keep up with Vikingo.

Don't worry, he will have 3 more matches in between to also recover from.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

Seriously all these shows are available if you sub to FITE+? It's blowing my mind that what cost over a hundred dollars last year is now like $6.50 CDN.

I somehow missed that until now, that loving rules

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh wow...I assumed the Collective would be an "additional" cost or whatever to the Fite+ pricing. That is sick.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Oh wow...I assumed the Collective would be an "additional" cost or whatever to the Fite+ pricing. That is sick.

I hope I'm not wrong but when you click on those events in FITE they all say 'Free with FITE+'. Crazy.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Maigius posted:

It's more of an Ibushi accidentally heads to the wrong city day of the show and spends the day fighting the fish at Pike's Place, than not heading there at all.

I mean I'd still pay to see that.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Maigius posted:

Read this as Pikes Peak for a moment there, and the thought of Ibushi being put behind the wheel of a car racing to the summit at breakneck speeds terrifies me.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

It appears I need to start checking out Prestige. First Shunma and MAO now Thatcher and Irie, it's a conveyer belt of guys I like

https://twitter.com/WrestlePrestige/status/1620904942109343746

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Prestige usually has great cards. They mostly run in Portland but they've been branching out to running shows in SoCal and, oddly, New Jersey.

Their commentary team gets on my nerves though; not nearly as bad as Matt Striker but that same vein of eye-rolling "shut up with the clever in-jokes and references already" style of talk.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitch.tv/indywrestlingusIf you want to watch student shows; MV's wrestling school is starting to do shows every Thursday at 8 PM I think it's free admission for fans to enter in the physical space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Bonk posted:

Prestige usually has great cards. They mostly run in Portland but they've been branching out to running shows in SoCal and, oddly, New Jersey.

Their commentary team gets on my nerves though; not nearly as bad as Matt Striker but that same vein of eye-rolling "shut up with the clever in-jokes and references already" style of talk.

yeah but 90% of the matches I get insanely hype for are in California so what happens in Portland may as well not count :mad:

also they’ve been running in a little theatre that DEFY did great in yet Will somehow manages to gently caress up setup and how it’s run so it’s not even worth going to when it can be streamed. Mess.