Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Off Rtg: 111.8 (26th of 30) Def Rtg: 115.1 (22nd of 30) Net Rtg: -3.3 (26th of 30)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah

it’s a long season tho ans teams jello at different times so please keep up 👏

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
that's true, the nuggets have had an elite defense recently.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I made a defense chart for you to help explain elite defense and bad defense

euphronius fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Feb 1, 2023

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

you are allowed to watch more than 1/2 of one game for a team. you can check the law books even.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

one downside (among very many) of having so many loving regular season games is its impossible to tell if a team is good or not until they're trying to clinch playoff spots because they're all performing some advanced calculation each game for if they want to actually try to win or not

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

you are allowed to watch more than 1/2 of one game for a team. you can check the law books even.

I updated the picture for you so you can understand the nba

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

my favorite part was the announcers saying jokic was “trying to avoid foul trouble”

he had 1 foul in the 3rd when that play happened

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

I updated the picture for you so you can understand the nba

how many nuggets games have you watched in the years 2021-2023

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
you think you understand the NBA but you don't watch it. i'm getting close to watching more sixers games than you because you only watch wins.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

way to dodge the argument with ad homynyms

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

why watch games? they publish all the stats

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

watch a game !

ok I did here are pictures of jokic being useless

no not like that !!

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2023/01/30/0022200756/597/cbb446c5-cf81-8c91-9586-d5fa677d5a5a_1280x720.mp4

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it turns out that the nuggets players were extremely hyped for that game against the sixers and really wanted to win and really wanted jokic to go to town on embiid and show the world how good he is

welp lol . the Small town Slav saw his shadow and shrinked from the showdown

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s typical for stat heads to ignore that games happen in real life

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I preferred the one with the dog in it

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

loquacius posted:

I preferred the one with the dog in it

hell..... same. her name is Jazz. we adopted her about six months ago now.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

I see you computer roughly the same way I do.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

euphronius posted:

watch a game !

no not like that !!

how old are you?

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I see you computer roughly the same way I do.

awww that's a nice cat. what's their name?

i miss having a cat, i haven't had one in my adult life, and certainly won't as long as we have Jazz. she freaks out whenever she sees a cat, absolute Crazy Wolf Mode kicks in. there was an enormous ginger cat down at the park yesterday, and it took like half an hour to get her to calm down and be led out with kibble to come home. it's weird, she'll chase squirrels and rabbits and stuff and loves doing that but only cats make her go insane. it's why someone returned her to the shelter so we could adopt her

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the animals are nice

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

watch a game !

no not like that !!

euphronius posted:

it turns out that the nuggets players were extremely hyped for that game against the sixers and really wanted to win and really wanted jokic to go to town on embiid and show the world how good he is

welp lol . the Small town Slav saw his shadow and shrinked from the showdown

first time checking out this thread in awhile and you still want to gently caress nikola jokic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you don’t need to make it sexual

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

euphronius posted:

mvp is easy to determine. you use what I call the Jokic factor. “jokic” stands for Jumping? overrated. Keep It Caucasian.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
euph how far are the nuggets gonna get in the playoffs and how far are the sixers gonna get

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s not fair to compare as the conferences are wildly unbalanced

if Denver played in the east the sixers would get farther than the nuggets . 100%

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

kingcobweb posted:

awww that's a nice cat. what's their name?

i miss having a cat, i haven't had one in my adult life, and certainly won't as long as we have Jazz. she freaks out whenever she sees a cat, absolute Crazy Wolf Mode kicks in. there was an enormous ginger cat down at the park yesterday, and it took like half an hour to get her to calm down and be led out with kibble to come home. it's weird, she'll chase squirrels and rabbits and stuff and loves doing that but only cats make her go insane. it's why someone returned her to the shelter so we could adopt her

Aww thats a shame but Jazz looks very sweet. That cat is Schmutz and he loves to get the exhaust heat of my work laptop directly to her fupa.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

it’s not fair to compare as the conferences are wildly unbalanced

if Denver played in the east the sixers would get farther than the nuggets . 100%

that's an impossible to test hypothetical. you are isolating yourself from ever being wrong. be brave. here, i'll start, Feel Free To Laugh if i'm wildly off base: the Nuggets will make the NBA finals and lose, and the Sixers will make the ECF and lose.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you have to compare like fruit to lilke fruit.

East and west are apples and pineapples

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

you have to compare like fruit to lilke fruit.

East and west are apples and pineapples

without comparing anyone to anyone, how far will the Nuggets get in the playoffs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

that's an impossible to test hypothetical. you are isolating yourself from ever being wrong. be brave. here, i'll start, Feel Free To Laugh if i'm wildly off base: the Nuggets will make the NBA finals and lose, and the Sixers will make the ECF and lose.

in that scenario the sixers made it farther using adjusted playoff win weighting.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

are they both losing to the celtics in this scenario

or the Dark Horse Orlando Magic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

without comparing anyone to anyone, how far will the Nuggets get in the playoffs

they could easily lose in the first round or not. Who know. The west is horrible. Its second division basketball. Who will win the G league this year? IDK.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

the bitcoin of weed posted:

are they both losing to the celtics in this scenario

or the Dark Horse Orlando Magic

yeah that's my prediction.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

they could easily lose in the first round or not. Who know. The west is horrible. Its second division basketball. Who will win the G league this year? IDK.

then why post about Jokic 200 times per day lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

then why post about Jokic 200 times per day lmao

becuase his ghost haunts the real nba (the east )