Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

baka fwocka fwame posted:

ugh wtf i thought it was this thread

sorry lol

Severance. It's on Apple TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

no more piracy except on the high seas :(

I do believe I saw cap'n fisto shaking his fist while his boat was sinking and vowing to return, make of that what you will

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Severance is about an employer who is so secretive they require all new hires to undergo a controversial procedure in which the work self is partitioned away from the home self.

this means each employee will live dual but separate lives. the home self does whatever they please while the work self is stuck at work forever

rlly heady stuff. I recommend it

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

Manifisto posted:

I do believe I saw cap'n fisto shaking his fist while his boat was sinking and vowing to return, make of that what you will

:stonk:

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Areola Grande posted:

Severance is about an employer who is so secretive they require all new hires to undergo a controversial procedure in which the work self is partitioned away from the home self.

this means each employee will live dual but separate lives. the home self does whatever they please while the work self is stuck at work forever

rlly heady stuff. I recommend it

sounds sort of like what molly millions was doing in her neuromancer backstory lol

minus the sex work

i also read a book about a drug that made work feel like sex once

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

sounds sort of like what molly millions was doing in her neuromancer backstory lol

minus the sex work

i also read a book about a drug that made work feel like sex once

yeah that was a rather skin-crawling thing from neuromancer

they made a movie called "sleeping beauty" which was a non-sf variation on a similar theme

the thing about the drug calls to mind that george saunders story "my chivalric fiasco"

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
idk

e: yaa mine wasnt that but its prolly been explored a bunch

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

My brother is an rear end in a top hat that is stoned alll the time and talks poo poo about me drinking even though I am sober more days and I'm not picking fights. So, I hit a break and told him to gently caress off and explained how he's a dick. If I, American, need a 6er for that it's fine with me kuz I used it as proper. I'm at least working on poo poo to make life better, he gets high and watches twitch while his wife pays everything. He's got no room to bitch bout me getting drunk when I pay my own poo poo.

Could really use some chill poo poo to drag me back to happy right now. photo, vid, songs, anything please.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Feb 2, 2023

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
may i interest u in this offering by chill mega chill records: https://chillmegachill.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-u-forever

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

may i interest u in this offering by chill mega chill records: https://chillmegachill.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-u-forever

Well it interupted my https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5a0Bl8eY but yes the bass hit nice. sadly one one sub is working right or i'd be pissing off more neighbours. The rattling stuff in the bedroom helps the brain a lot.

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I'm already a bit drunk, but I'm off to the store and I'm getting fully poo poo mixed when I get home and tomorrow I'm not going to give a gently caress about other people and their bullshit drama.
So crew got bout ten mins to figure out what I'm drinking..

peanut

I recommended champagne and sandwiches

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
'sup TC :question:

Areola Grande

sup sup sip sip

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

sup sup sip sip

:same: :same:

Areola Grande

:huh: :huh:

Barking Gecko

:beerpal:

Areola Grande

:buddy:

Barking Gecko

So, what are you drinkin' tonight? Some weird IPA or ???

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

So, what are you drinkin' tonight? Some weird IPA or ???

oh yeah baby

Areola Grande

this one's for EFN :imunfunny:

Areola Grande

u still abstaining BG?

Barking Gecko

I'm still sick, so I'm limiting myself to one or two beverages a day. My body is trashing me hard enough anyway.

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm still sick, so I'm limiting myself to one or two beverages a day. My body is trashing me hard enough anyway.

drat dude. hang in there yo :unsmith:

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

no that's 144 gross of pumpkin beers cause each one of them is gross

I had teh squirts for a whole month :frogbon:

Areola Grande

took me that long 2 realize it was all the pumpk givin me the bubble guts.

not my proudest moment

peanut

oh no

Areola Grande

tell me about it :baduk:

don't worry I'm back on log land now :haibrow:

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
i didnt know pumpkins were one of those things that did stuff to your body. thought they were at least neutral (source: i dont eat much pumpkin)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I don't think pumpkin is something one should eat. I'd try a couple pumpkin beers, but I doubt I'd be happy with it. Kinda wanna find somewhere with hazy beer hug tho.

Escape From Noise

At the risk of huffing my own farts I drank some of the Belgian dark strong I made. I really like it. It's something I'm proud of, dumb as it is.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

it's something to be proud of :hai:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Somehow we've sold 200 of the 390 liters I kegged two months ago, so that's pretty neat! I would not have expected that style. Almost sold out of pale ale in a month and a half. I kept telling them that was the the basic style for craft beer!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Yeah, you should be proud of that.

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Areola Grande

suckin on homemade chili cheese fries :yum:

Areola Grande

it's important to put a booze cushion in ur tummy before going crazy on wisky :eng101:

Areola Grande

I know u bozos are trashing. Post! :freep:

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

I know u bozos are trashing. Post! :freep:

Nah

:effort:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted: