Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favourite former IK?
This poll is closed.
metis 5 7.04%
Metis! 16 22.54%
Me, tis 18 25.35%
emits 14 19.72%
Hydrossity 18 25.35%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Jay Rust posted:

Lots of "gamers" here drinking fuel that isn't gamer fuel

Pure kerosene is the secret to my professional Day Of Defeat wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Jay Rust posted:

Drinking leaded fuel to really get the true boomer shooter experience

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/horror4kids/status/1621180876359876611?s=46&t=EmkRsAqyQoxFkXzvhUMXow

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Mountain Dew ran a promo years ago that have you a robot pet in WoW that you could top up with Red or Blue fuel by buying bottles Mt Dew.

Robots would then proceed to beat each other up while pissing out gamer fuel everywhere

10/10

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jay Rust posted:

I am drinking Monster™ Energy Ultra Fiesta™ Mango OP.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

:bisonyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I am drinking Monster™ Energy Ultra Fiesta™ Mango OP.

Monster Energty Ultra Rosé is my drink of choice :hai:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Rarity posted:

Monster Energty Ultra Rosé is my drink of choice :hai:

Bold choice OP. :cheerdoge:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
big fan of Rockstar Pure Zero Energy Drink, Fruit Punch, 0 Sugar, with Caffeine and Taurine

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I like dragonfruit redbulls. Coconut too

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

my favourite energy drink?

it's coffee.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I haven't had an energy drink in around 15 years.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
more like… poolong

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Video games are my energy drink

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Jay Rust posted:

I exclusively drink BAWLS the original gamer drink.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Or Monster Rehab Tea + Lemonade. It tastes good and doesn't hurt my stomach like the OG monster.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’m afraid of my body becoming reliant on energy drinks so I do not partake. My Sister needs two monsters in the morning in order to function and that seems like a lot of money to spend

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Draga posted:

I haven't had an energy drink in around 15 years.

:blessed:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hatty posted:

I’m afraid of my body becoming reliant on energy drinks so I do not partake. My Sister needs two monsters in the morning in order to function and that seems like a lot of money to spend

instant coffee's cheap and will do the exact same thing, excepting whatever minor effects additional taurine might have

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

hatty posted:

I usually just use a caffeine pill, they help wake me up, give you energy, and are cheap as gently caress without having to worry about your teeth. Plus I’ve never felt like I was lacking energy on my days off because of them.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I only drink the blood of meth addicts

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Last Celebration posted:

I usually just use a caffeine pill, they help wake me up, give you energy, and are cheap as gently caress without having to worry about your teeth.

if you can believe it, there's some evidence that coffee actually protects against dental caries due to the antibacterial action of its polyphenols, assuming that you're drinking it straight black as god intended

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i just wake up. ez pz

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah same, I’m just a morning person usually. My main trouble is getting out of my comfy bed but once I get up I’m good

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I wake up at 5:30 in the morning cause it takes me 3 hours to get ready for work :gonk:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I drink coffee mostly in afternoon or at night, waking up is easy. Sometimes a coffee nap, drink a thing of coffee, nap for twenty minutes is perfect way to make day part 2 more refreshing.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I spend every weekday wanting to go to sleep except during the time when I’m supposed to go to sleep

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

hatty posted:

That's probably more of a mental thing than any kind of caffeine dependency. A 500ml Monster has less caffeine than 16oz of coffee. She would be better off with a large black coffee and would save money and be better hydrated. Hydration is real important too, make sure you're drinking enough water in addition to eating hydrating foods (fruit, vegetables, soups, etc) Gamers!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
How much hydration is there in cheetos? :thunkher:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Plenty of hydration in dew and doritos, or at least in half of that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hwurmp posted:

I only drink the blood of meth addicts

Big Drac in the house

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Oxxidation posted:

I spend every weekday wanting to go to sleep except during the time when I’m supposed to go to sleep

This but for everything.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Remaster coming out soon for this, yeah?

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

I exclusively drink BAWLS the original gamer drink.

I was wondering whatever happened to Bawls

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
You can still get Bawls real gamer stores like Micro Center.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I wonder if they still make the mints

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

They stock Bawls at my local Smith's grocery store, but if I want something like that I'll just go to the other grocery store and get Guarana Antarctica.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i like the Goya drinks at the cheap cigarette and cbd store

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

i keep seeing that title "Wanted: Dead" and think there's a new curve the bullet game

edit: lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnI2SSK0OJU

"bullet-ridden" -- Gamespot

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

i keep seeing that title "Wanted: Dead" and think there's a new curve the bullet game

edit: lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnI2SSK0OJU

wanted: dead looks like a genuinely fun game that isn't trying to be anything other than that, and i might pick it up solely for that reason

kinda feels like the year's already getting packed with Just Fun games with it and hifi rush coming out so close together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Everyone I know that watches streamers now drink g-fuel.

One of then switched to g-fuel from coffee to stop drinking caffeine.