Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/IdiotsInCars/comments/10rpitj/this_idiot_driving_around_with_60_or_so_unsecured/

lol "it's secured, it's totally fine"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Looking at cutting down car trips in the new year

very jelly

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

I NEED MY TRUCK TO HAUL SHEETS OF PLYWOOD

***stacks things precariously on top of bed instead of in it with the tailgate down***

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

put enough pallets on it and eventually it'll take off

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
there's a lady who rides her kids to school on a bike and she has a sign on the back that says BIKES ARE BETTER THAN CARS and it's extremely wholesome.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

cat botherer posted:

I love how the hazards always go on when cars get swept out to sea.

Drivers have a really hard time understanding the effect buoyancy has on traction.

Gas means go. Why car not go? BIDEEEEEN

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPETwG5HyA

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Stolen from the Musk thread:
https://twitter.com/KlenderJoey/status/1621249930475065344

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Looking at cutting down car trips in the new year

I wish I wasn't too fat for a Brompton. Swedish Rail is totally anti-bike.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

https://twitter.com/BecauseMiami/status/1621240801807187968

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
They should just issue cops bullets with "I have a dream" inscribed on them

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I know the term "extremely cursed" gets thrown around a lot. However...

mystes
May 31, 2006

This cannot loving be real lmao

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

mystes posted:

Miami is a kind of hell

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

mystes posted:

Forget it, mystes; it’s Floridatown.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfaooooooo

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mayor Ponzi ftw

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

Mayor Ponzi ftw

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

the other day i left a dog poop bag filled with snow on a car blocking a crosswalk, haven't seen the car since lmao

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
looking forward to more schemes from this ponzi feller

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

ikanreed posted:

They should just issue cops bullets with "I have a dream" inscribed on them

Funny you should mention that...

https://twitter.com/ColumbusPolice/status/1620919933948383234

wash bucket has issued a correction as of 22:58 on Feb 3, 2023

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Gabagool posted:

the other day i left a dog poop bag filled with snow on a car blocking a crosswalk, haven't seen the car since lmao

try putting sardines in the gas tank

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

try putting sardines in the gas tank
Nah, smash them into the radiator grille.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
Even by the usual standards of right wing 'thought', this is startlingly backwards:

https://twitter.com/TottenhamConse1/status/1621066006457372674?t=xzI-qbHc1JwajCHwh76JCA&s=09

Remind me what the relative costs of a half-decent car v. a half-decent bike are?

And even their campaign material can't help but show car usage as a bleak, depressing, choked hellscape and the alternative as something sunny, green, quiet and enjoyable.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Some guy in a pickup last night decided that waiting at a red light was too much of an imposition and just blew through it.

Great system!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
What's the worst thing you've seen happen to a street due to rat running and what's the best way to combat it?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

skooma512 posted:

Some guy in a pickup last night decided that waiting at a red light was too much of an imposition and just blew through it.

Great system!
I mean cyclists do the exact same thing even when pedestrians are crossing

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

lol gently caress you

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

lol gently caress you

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

lol

lmao

gently caress you

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Video shows moment California doctor run over, then stabbed by man 'muttering about white privilege' https://nypost.com/2023/02/03/video-shows-moment-california-doctor-hit-by-car-stabbed/

the race war has come and white doctor bicyclists are its victim

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

like half your posts in this thread are about how much you dislike bikes. you should make an i hate bikes thread.

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

like half your posts in this thread are about how much you dislike bikes. you should make an i hate bikes thread.

That wouldn’t get them the negative attention they so crave.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

you should make an i hate bikes thread.

... I actually want to see this happen.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I got a car brained avatar because I advocated for pedestrian supremacy. The math just doesn't compute there

I think bikers should be licensed, their bikes should be licensed, and they should have to follow traffic laws.

I think pedestrian traffic should be protected and prioritized above any other traffic. I think mass transit is the best transit.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Also I'm gonna say it: cars are bad

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Bikes and bikers should gently caress off when they mess with pedestrians and they always do and they always act so aggrieved when they are asked to follow even the most basic traffic rules

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Just let people walk goddamn

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
license bikes are a stretch mate, but I see drivers breaking traffic laws on the daily with no repercussions way more than cyclists, until you fix the issue of drivers being gods don't say poo poo about cyclists or whoever else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I got a car brained avatar because I advocated for pedestrian supremacy. The math just doesn't compute there

I think bikers should be licensed, their bikes should be licensed, and they should have to follow traffic laws.

I think pedestrian traffic should be protected and prioritized above any other traffic. I think mass transit is the best transit.

you're a tedious dick and you know what you're doing