Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Well, good thing God was there to Intelligently Design the hurricanes so that his favored children, lizards, could better hang on to things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1620558040587194368

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I hope she sues the ever loving poo poo out of them and burns the store to the ground

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Or at least gum up the works.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I wouldn’t convict the lady.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1620919935949246465?s=46&t=tmp_XYfeWbFxhRERZZRr2A

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

However, the female mimes did quit pretty early on because they all encountered the glass ceiling.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/she-friend-zoned-him-he-s-suing-her-for-23-million-over-it/ar-AA171xtg

Anybody that calls themselves a drone racing executive just sounds like an extreme megadouche.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cartoon Man posted:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/she-friend-zoned-him-he-s-suing-her-for-23-million-over-it/ar-AA171xtg

Anybody that calls themselves a drone racing executive just sounds like an extreme megadouche.

Headlines written by prescient cyberpunk authors in the late 90s/early 2000s

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cartoon Man posted:

An actual Turbo-Douche.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The accuser, Michael "Timmy Pisspants" Anderson, claims his reputation has been irrevocably damaged by the defendant's unprovable story from over 30 years ago. Mr. Pisspants declined to speak with us further on the matter.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Canadian groundhog Fred la Marmotte found dead before planned prediction.

This is a good sign right?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Was Bill de Blasio seen in the vicinity?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

[ ] Sees his shadow
[ ] Doesn't see his shadow
[ X ] Is dragged down to Hell by shadows a la those mega creepy scenes from Ghost

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Fred saw the shadow of the valley of death.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

The town is just off the coast of the Gulf of St Lawrence

My vote is New Brunswick gets flipped into the sky by a heretofore unknown supervolcano like the world's largest toonie, and lands edge-first on the Gaspe peninsula

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Phy posted:

The town is just off the coast of the Gulf of St Lawrence

My vote is New Brunswick gets flipped into the sky by a heretofore unknown supervolcano like the world's largest toonie, and lands edge-first on the Gaspe peninsula

And nothing of value is lost...

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Splicer posted:

Fred saw the shadow of the valley of death.

He took a look at his life and and realized there's nothing left.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Owners of Used Sex Toy Company Swear It's Not Gross

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

TBH the best use for unwanted sex toys is to throw them at Republican lawmakers. hard.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
For sale, fleshlight, "like new"

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

By popular demand posted:

TBH the best use for unwanted sex toys is to throw them at Republican lawmakers. hard.

Preferably supersonic

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

quote:

studies show that there’s only a minimal risk of catching an STI from a used, sterilized sex toy if it is made of a non-porous material like silicone and is properly sanitized.
Oh it's "minimal"! Well, that's all my worries assuaged.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What about wood

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Milo and POTUS posted:

What about wood

Don’t you want someone to care about you?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Splicer posted:

Sometimes in terms of risks the word minimal means "commensurate with everyday life" so like, there's no such thing really as no risk, but you're as likely to catch the clap from a used dildo as you are walking around the corner to grab a coffee.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
At my local they call that a chlamydia macchiato

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Splicer posted:

quote:

they require sellers to clean their used toys with a three-step cleaning method: washing with soap and water, sanitizing with alcohol, and sterilizing by boiling, bleaching or using UV-C. Customers must also post pictures of the process

So there's no standardised, certifiable cleaning process, just maybe some pictures of a stockpot full of buttplugs?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Sometimes in terms of risks the word minimal means "commensurate with everyday life" so like, there's no such thing really as no risk, but you're as likely to catch the clap from a used dildo as you are walking around the corner to grab a coffee.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Pookah posted:

So there's no standardised, certifiable cleaning process, just maybe some pictures of a stockpot full of buttplugs?
They're not even cleaning them themselves?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why would the union care about dildoing my coffee

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Pookah posted:

This immediately popped out at me too. I was thinking this was "send us your dildos, we pay you, we clean them, we sell them to the next guy." This is just being a middleman for sex toys (and not in the fun way).

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Pookah posted:

stockpot full of buttplugs

Now there's a username.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Zereth posted:

They're not even cleaning them themselves?

It’s like Uber but for anal beads.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Milo and POTUS posted:

The SAG-AFTRA merger had some weird compromises.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Baron von Eevl posted:

Haha, well, funny story about the last time I grabbed a coffee.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Baron von Eevl posted:

Honey I swear I must have caught it from an errant breeze on the way to Starbucks!

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Milo and POTUS posted:

Scab dildo

e: Also what you get when that business sends one out as "gently used and thoroughly cleaned"

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://twitter.com/BenjiSJones/status/1621512864732434432

The culprit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

That is hilarious but I really wish they'd caught it on video, because I love the idea of just standing there and watching acorns fall out of there for like 10 minutes straight