Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

I’m sorry for so much WoW posting but I gotta say this is my new thing that is wiping us and I’m crying laughing that it always works

There is an ability shamans have called “bloodlust” that increases your haste, damage, ect that can only be cast every 10 minutes and should only be done once a boss fight. It’s the raid leaders job to call out when to use this ability usually. Instead I have been saying “Lust” when the boss is at 99% in my best impression of the GMs voice and the shaman always falls for it and both the GM screaming at the shaman for doing it, and screaming at whoever is “imitating” him has me jn loving tears. I’ve done it 6 times already and it’s always a wipe.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5dbooFZhv8

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
*perfectly mimicking darth vaders voice* fire the death star

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Just got a message to stay on after the raid for “a discussion about my future in the guild”. Goddamn I loving love WoW lmfao. We beat the first 3 bosses in almost 2 hours and there are like 14 to go. That is worse than last week.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Just got a message to stay on after the raid for “a discussion about my future in the guild”. Goddamn I loving love WoW lmfao. We beat the first 3 bosses in almost 2 hours and there are like 14 to go. That is worse than last week.

they're going to kill you they're going to drive up to your house and loving murder you

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What would you say you… do for this guild

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

lmfao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
if i were the shaman i would simply not fall for that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i don't know the funniest outcome, tld weasling his way out of it, the guild kicking him and instantly having all the problems disappear, or the guild kicking him and still being unable to clear

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Plebian Parasite posted:

i don't know the funniest outcome, tld weasling his way out of it, the guild kicking him and instantly having all the problems disappear, or the guild kicking him and still being unable to clear

they're going to kill him

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’d be cool if he showed up and did a peewee Herman impression the whole time but like serious peewee. Lmfao and then somehow they got so pissed off that the meeting was adjourned with no official change to his status in the guild.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Say 'lust' again. Say 'lust' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say lust one more Goddamn time!

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
The funniest outcome is during the voice chat I mimic plutonises voice perfectly when he played Friday th thirteenth with us and threatened to rape me when he was Jason and somehow end up the guild leader

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

It’d be cool if he showed up and did a peewee Herman impression the whole time but like serious peewee. Lmfao and then somehow they got so pissed off that the meeting was adjourned with no official change to his status in the guild.

Lmfao this is also a good idea

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
tld perfectly mimicking the guild leaders voice to get out of punishment and make himself guild leader

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Serious PeeWee ftmfw

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

Serious PeeWee ftmfw

guild leader: we think were gonna have to let you go
serious peewee: this, is wack.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfaooo gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagining Paul Reubens legally changing his name to Serious PeeWee

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Punished Peewee a man without a playhouse

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

power's back up but the internet is down til at least midnight, time for some VampSur

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The funniest outcome is during the voice chat I mimic plutonises voice perfectly when he played Friday th thirteenth with us and threatened to rape me when he was Jason and somehow end up the guild leader

Put me on and ill pretend to be you and plead your case in exaggerated Scots. I've never played WoW in my life but I can be very persuasive

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What up TikTok Nation. I love all that cringe poo poo in my videogames. I loving love it when Dawn Horizon says yall and the purple haired white girl says nameen. I guess I'm just built different. *drops phone revealing my massive drooping gut, making me look fully nude even though I'm in my gamer shorts*

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oh my god dude lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fiend Matador posted:

I'm playing We ♥ Katamari for the first time ever, haven't played any Katamari Damacy games past the first one at all. Rolling up giant swarms of fish all at once in the underwater level was cool.

its the best in the series. enjoy gamer

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i will be playing God Hand and Pizza Tower

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Baba is You while watching X Files

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

god pizza tower loving rules. even this sloppy as hell run feels good to pull off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9JRdDDvjq4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

played some La Mulana and got more confused than ever so now playing Hi-Fi Rush again. On the second level and I think I like the game overall but loving hell the dialogue, I'd take Neon White over this

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

God Hand

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Coffee and yak5. This 3rd chapter is so cool

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
la-mulana. took an edible last night and it became abundantly clear i wasn't gonna work any of this poo poo out in that state so played pokemon instead

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
god hand!!