Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Hammerite posted:

yvonne sometimes slams the other characters to their faces

just now she said "yeah, and for the first time Fred could actually be useful to someone"

revenge from last night when fred said one of her puns was so bad it’s good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
A standup bit referenced Covid and masking. Jerry said some guy asked him on the street why he wasn’t masked up, he said that he prefers not to, and that laugher is the best medicine anyway

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Newman just been referenced as 'Oldman'

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
what does wideLaughHard mean and why do people on twitch keep saying it

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

kru posted:

Newman just been referenced as 'Oldman'

:gary:

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
[one of the characters mentions toothpaste]

a dozen people on Twitch: TOOTHPASTE ARC

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Hammerite posted:

[one of the characters mentions toothpaste]

a dozen people on Twitch: TOOTHPASTE ARC

one is ai the other is barely intelligent

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

GolfHole posted:

one is ai the other is barely intelligent

the other night I had it on and larry was doing a standup set talking about joining an online dating site, and he described meeting two different guys from the online dating site. the chat was full of people going "holy poo poo larry is gay?!" but i did not see one person say "not that there's anything wrong with that". probably the most extreme fail moment ever

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Hammerite posted:

the other night I had it on and larry was doing a standup set talking about joining an online dating site, and he described meeting two different guys from the online dating site. the chat was full of people going "holy poo poo larry is gay?!" but i did not see one person say "not that there's anything wrong with that". probably the most extreme fail moment ever

I like you.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hammerite posted:

what does wideLaughHard mean and why do people on twitch keep saying it

there are a lot of additional twitch emotes that are available through addons like 7TV, BetterTTV, FrankerFaceZ, etc.

Whenever you see something like that which you don't understand, it's probably just an emote you're not seeing. anything with "wide" is usually an emote stretched extra wide for emphasis

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

tbf whenever it bugs out and shows an empty room or stage and someone says “containment breach” in chat it makes me laugh

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Huh. That's crazy. Who would even do something like that?

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

Cabbages and Kings posted:

People wouldn't watch this on TV, the real time experience is part of it, and people will move on to the next thing and the next.

The perfect place for it would have to be something like adult swim. They used to do surprise events every April 1st, and I could see this replacing a whole six hour block of typical programming with zero announcement. Even something as simple as editing down twelve hours of the stream into the best segments for 22 minutes could make for a decent daily tv show that would have such little overhead that it could work as a profitable show.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Space Jam posted:

tbf whenever it bugs out and shows an empty room or stage and someone says “containment breach” in chat it makes me laugh

Yesterday all four characters were at Larry's apartment and decided to go to the park to feed ducks. What followed was a series of establishing shots followed by empty interiors because, well, they were at the park feeding ducks. That was actually hilarious

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I can't help but feel that if they added hmmm maybe five more sets it would be golden. Just have a generic restaurant for them to go to for when they say "let's go"

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Lampsacus posted:

I can't help but feel that if they added hmmm maybe five more sets it would be golden. Just have a generic restaurant for them to go to for when they say "let's go"

Mendy's

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
lmao just saw this moment

https://clips.twitch.tv/SassyRelatedAirGuitarMau5-6axUaYW_Rh0abDDE

e: it was followed by silence and that was the end of the scene

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lister posted:

I'm surprised that nothing more than PG content has gotten through. You very rarely get something controversial like larry telling a homeless guy to get a job, but I guess the openai system has an ironclad filter on adult language by now.

There was one where Yvonne announced she wasn't wearing any underwear

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

This really should be in the thread title

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Hammerite posted:

Huh. That's crazy. Who would even do something like that?

It just goes to show you life can be full of unexpected surprises! Let's do it!

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyObservantPancakeResidentSleeper-F4bbjhH3t2DQvQKF

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Lister posted:

I'm surprised that nothing more than PG content has gotten through. You very rarely get something controversial like larry telling a homeless guy to get a job, but I guess the openai system has an ironclad filter on adult language by now.

It's downright wholesome. Just three friends talking about new restaurants and making plans to get some ice cream.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Does it learn? Will it eventually evolve into Kakler becoming a holocaust denier like that Twitter AI?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://clips.twitch.tv/CourageousKindLocustCmonBruh-eA3f13lCm1Vfiw1H larry discovers knowledge unknown to god

https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryObservantOcelotOSfrog-Qi24Ije577eUiaQY yvonne continues to rage at the chains that bind her

kru
Oct 5, 2003

I've been watching this for days, and the microwave is still making me smile

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
A fish

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

What do you call a fish without an eye?

F S H

(doesn’t work so well written out)

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
Watching this kinda makes me want to dig out my 3DS and boot up Tomadachi life. It reminds me of the random inane conversations characters have in that game, but with better voices.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
What did the fish say when it hit the wall?

gently caress!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Squatch Ambassador posted:

Watching this kinda makes me want to dig out my 3DS and boot up Tomadachi life. It reminds me of the random inane conversations characters have in that game, but with better voices.

Holy poo poo I knew it was reminding me of something. Spot on. All it needs is for House MD in mii form to sprint on-set and propose to Kramer with a bouquet of sushi or whatever the hell.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Larry just went on a rant about taxes, informing the audience how to stash your money in overseas accounts to avoid paying them and to invest in cryptocurrency.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Lol, kramer just said something about how he got into improv comedy and he wasnt very good at it. Art imitates life.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
It's been stuck on a scene for a few minutes now and no one is saying anything. :pressf:

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I was on a date last night and I asked her what she wanted for dinner

She said surprise me

So i took her to a gas station

laughter

e: actual jokes today

I was in the grocery store the other day and there was a woman trying to pronounce all the ingredients in a can

Finally, she asked, what is this?

Dyslexia

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 5, 2023

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Beartaco posted:

Larry just went on a rant about taxes, informing the audience how to stash your money in overseas accounts to avoid paying them and to invest in cryptocurrency.

Sounds more like a Kakler storyline

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Ai george just said "shine job" lmao

holy gently caress they are talking about "what if robots could think?" right now in the dialogue and it did a close up on one of them that was really weird

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Feb 5, 2023

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
why are couches so hard for these people and why doesnt it stop being funny

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

My neighbor asked me to go fishing, but then he said was going to be using dynamite. I said, no thanks, I'm already married.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
There's official merch now: https://nothingforever.com/collections

If you want a hoodie, t-shirt, or coffee mug. There's also a microwave throw pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

the more I look at twitch chat the more I despair for humanity, unless the chat is automated too
please, please let it be automated