Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Does anyone have any experience using the Stable Diffusion/Automatic111 plugins for Krita? Looking for something a bit better for inpainting than the default inpainting tools in any of the web UIs and having layers would be handy.

KakerMix posted:

Midjourney -> Stable Diffusion -> Krita plugin for a whole heap of tweaking, biggest being the people themselves, the cybernetic eye, the woman's hand holding the drink, and a bit of cleanup elsewhere.

This is what the original MidJourney out was:

That's what I've been doing yeah. The plugin is great because you can get so precise and specific with your inpainting that you don't need an inpainting model, and get subtle tweak things in quite dramatic ways. I think it's absolutely essential to doing photo-esque things and fixing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Cabbages and Kings posted:

back when turntable.fm was a thing and allowed user-MP3 uploads but would detect various RIAA-protected things, you could defeat this by using Audacity to make the 1st 4 seconds of the song run at 200% speed :lol:

you can avoid the content ID system on youtube by changing the aspect ratio of your uploaded video to anything other than a default 1080p heh

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

KakerMix posted:

That's what I've been doing yeah. The plugin is great because you can get so precise and specific with your inpainting that you don't need an inpainting model, and get subtle tweak things in quite dramatic ways. I think it's absolutely essential to doing photo-esque things and fixing.

Awesome, I've seen a couple floating around. Is this the one you're using? Seems to be the most frequently updated.

https://github.com/Interpause/auto-sd-paint-ext

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Awesome, I've seen a couple floating around. Is this the one you're using? Seems to be the most frequently updated.

https://github.com/Interpause/auto-sd-paint-ext

It is.
If you're used to photoshop then the learning curve is made a bit worse by that, but the concepts are all the same just muscle memory conflicts. Likewise Krita is drawing tablet/surface oriented which I've grow to really appreciate now that I have a drawing tablet.

I will typically have auto1111 open on one monitor and then Krita open up on the tablet, they both will use the same instance running just not at the same time. Major things like full on generations or variations of already-made generations I'll do with auto1111 then drag into krita and tweak there. You can do full generations within Krita with the plugin but I just find its easier for my ~workflow~ to do it this way.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

redm posted:

look at where this technology was in august and look where it is now

I remember watching The Running Man however many years ago and thinking that sequence where they basically deep faked Arnold Schwarzenegger onto someone else to fool the viewers at home into thinking he was dead was like super ridiculous far future tech, and nowadays something like that wouldn't be hard at all. It's crazy.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

redm posted:

you can avoid the content ID system on youtube by changing the aspect ratio of your uploaded video to anything other than a default 1080p heh

when the Terminator robots come for me, i will simply squeeze myself into a much-too-thin spandax outfit, presto whammo!!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Cabbages and Kings posted:

when the Terminator robots come for me, i will simply squeeze myself into a much-too-thin spandax outfit, presto whammo!!

that would probably work
https://twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1615716748073869312?s=20&t=hzrkjjpOvWsXtUpBn8GzEw

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Spoiler for a morbid thought.

Now i can insert a voice sampler of one of my friends who's no longer with us. I will not but the fact that I know it's possible freaks me out a little/maybe alot not going to lie.

Finally feels like we're living in the future now.

Confusedslight fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Feb 3, 2023

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

StarkRavingMad posted:

I remember watching The Running Man however many years ago and thinking that sequence where they basically deep faked Arnold Schwarzenegger onto someone else to fool the viewers at home into thinking he was dead was like super ridiculous far future tech, and nowadays something like that wouldn't be hard at all. It's crazy.

Remember that character driven drama staring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone where they worked at a mechanic/machine shop? No? Oh. :(

Confusedslight posted:

Now i can insert a voice sampler of one of my friends who's no longer with us. I will not but the fact that I know it's possible freaks me out a little/maybe alot not going to lie.

When I was exploring it to begin with most of the info was on 4chan (:negative:) one of the comments that caught my eye was someone that used voicemails of his dead mom to tell him she loved him and was proud of him. It doesn't matter that it was true at all, just that it is possible now.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KakerMix posted:

Remember that character driven drama staring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone where they worked at a mechanic/machine shop? No? Oh. :(

Not gonna lie, I'd watch this show

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Confusedslight posted:

I am really tempted to put pictures of someone who’s been gone for 20 years into one of those animated face things, but jeeezus it feels really creepy and disrespectful and I can’t bring myself to do it.

I find I don’t understand how someone can be a Necromancer after all.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

As far as I know there is no 'Shadowrun' model where you can shove fantasy races in cyberpunk-like modern whatevers. So, I did it a different way. Took the first iteration from MidJourney since it 'blocks' things realistically. Bring it into Stable Diffusion/Krita to de-style it from MidJourney and make it more like a movie screenshot. Then download that D&D model that was posted earlier, inpaint an orc at very low noise level over the center man and draw the tusk in to 'seed' the generation on what you are after. Do this a few times to essentially 'simmer' the final result you are looking for up, then go back and switch to your original model and at an even lower noise level seep the modified Orc guy back into the model that doesn't know what a modern orc is. This gives me the modern orc guy I'm looking for. Did the same thing with the elf woman but it was a lot easier on account of 'pretty lady' is about the single most easy thing to generate with these AI models. Rather than drawing a tusk though I instead drew a pointy elf ear.

The woman to the left of Mr. Office Orc was a man in the original generation, but wanted to make a surprised look on her face on account of her overhearing the orc striking out. He just hasn't realized it yet with that smug as gently caress look.

Shadowrun is one of my favorite universes and I spent a lot of my youth playing that (along with classic D&D).

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Still messing around, please humor me

Enormous Barack Obama evil smile holding the world in his hands Belsinski

Joe Biden and Donald Trump sharing a tender moment in a hot tub (this wasn't mine but thought it was pretty funny, maybe a goon was doing it)

Both of these are 'Enormous Rubber Duck with an evil smile crushing a city Belsinski'

Pimp strolling down the streets of 70s new york, watercolor

Fat whale, style of Gustav Klimt

K2 Mountain with storms all around comic book style

Teddy Roosevelt playing in a field with an alien field photography, vintage photography retro

The different styles it can manage is probably the thing that blows my mind the most. Although one funny thing I've noticed is that it's got a distinctly deviantart kind of flavor even when you want it to do something relatively low key. Like it's amazing at fantasy and sci fi stuff, less good at other stuff unless you instruct it well. But the different looks you can get by just changing a single keyword is incredible.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/copyrightlately/status/1621668614939242496

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.
The text was made using a depth map method in stable diffusion and then placed with PS.

MartingaleJack fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Feb 4, 2023

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
A 24/7 live stream of AI generated 90s sitcom, presented in retro style 3D graphics

https://twitch.tv/watchmeforever

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I would appreciate any tips on trying to generate pictures that look like a movie still frame or a photograph and less like a drawing. I'm trying some of the obvious things like "photorealistic" and "movie still frame" but it still kind of looks like an artwork. Or does it really just come down to the model you use?

I haven't messed around with Stable Diffusion in awhile and man, the advances are pretty impressive, especially screwing around with some of the custom models out there.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Try negative prompts for drawing, cartoon, etc.?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Try negative prompts for drawing, cartoon, etc.?

Oh, a good idea, I need to be smarter about using negative prompts

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

StarkRavingMad posted:

I would appreciate any tips on trying to generate pictures that look like a movie still frame or a photograph and less like a drawing. I'm trying some of the obvious things like "photorealistic" and "movie still frame" but it still kind of looks like an artwork. Or does it really just come down to the model you use?

I haven't messed around with Stable Diffusion in awhile and man, the advances are pretty impressive, especially screwing around with some of the custom models out there.

No photograph is labeled "photorealistic" in the datasets these things draw from; only drawn/painted/rendered art. Don't use that unless you want clearly not photography.

I've had good results entering the names of film cameras, film stock, and especially "cinematography by" whatever cinematographers were active in the era/style/genre you're looking for. ~4 names there is usually good enough.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Fuschia tude posted:

No photograph is labeled "photorealistic" in the datasets these things draw from; only drawn/painted/rendered art. Don't use that unless you want clearly not photography.

I've had good results entering the names of film cameras, film stock, and especially "cinematography by" whatever cinematographers were active in the era/style/genre you're looking for. ~4 names there is usually good enough.

Thanks! I'll try that as well.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Verse 1:
Listen up y'all, I'm the green frog on the scene
Rhymes so sick, they'll make you croak like a queen
Hops around, spittin' bars, with my tongue on the beat
Got skills so fly, you can call me amphibian heat

Chorus:
Froggy, Froggy, never bein' sloppy
Got rhymes so fly, they'll make the lily pads poppin'
Hops on the mic, with a flow so sick
Leapin' and boundin', makin' the crowd stick

Verse 2:
Frog life is the life, chillin' in the swamp
Jumping and splashing, makin' the scene jump
Got rhymes so deep, they'll make your soul quiver
Listen up, listen up, I'll deliver

Chorus:
Froggy, Froggy, never bein' sloppy
Got rhymes so fly, they'll make the lily pads poppin'
Hops on the mic, with a flow so sick
Leapin' and boundin', makin' the crowd stick

Outro:
Froggy never stoppin', spittin' hot bars
Leaping over obstacles, reaching for the stars
So listen up y'all, to the green frog on the rise
Never give up, keep hopping, reach for the prize!

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

Using base SD 1.5 you can get results with something like "film still of a detective wearing a coat and a fedora, 80s, cinematic lighting"

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

StarkRavingMad posted:

Oh, a good idea, I need to be smarter about using negative prompts

nitrous monster truck mud bog rally, fiery explosion midair action shot, crash-a-rama, paid for the whole seat but only used the edge
Negative prompt: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2941026128, Size: 768x768, Model hash: 14e1ef5d

Birthday request: everyone post monster trucks. Thank you!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/BenjaminGoggin/status/1621957119925981184

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

KwegiboHB posted:

Happy birthday. I asked it for "Kermit the Frog monster truck"

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

KwegiboHB posted:

MUTER :black101:

monster truck rally, nitro infused engine, burning wheel, bisexual lighting, gender reveal smoke

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

It sounds like the AI detection tool is useless even without asking it to be evaded:
The detection tool, which OpenAI calls its AI Text Classifier, analyzes texts and then gives it one of five grades: “very unlikely, unlikely, unclear if it is, possibly, or likely AI-generated.” The company said the tool would provide a “likely AI-generated” grade to AI-written text 26% of the time.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

P: Monster Truck crushing a blackhole, 4k, universe, vantablack, galaxy, monster truck
N: captcha, bad, blurry, broken, out of frame, boring, dull

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
the one in the right corner looks perverted:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Literally just ask for a photograph. Or Polaroid, or still frame.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

a dude posted:

Doctor Zero posted:

Literally just ask for a photograph. Or Polaroid, or still frame.

"Sigma 85mm f/8" works great.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

KwegiboHB posted:

nitrous monster truck mud bog rally, fiery explosion midair action shot, crash-a-rama, paid for the whole seat but only used the edge
Negative prompt: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 2941026128, Size: 768x768, Model hash: 14e1ef5d

Happy Birthday!

I asked Midjourney for Pocket Monster Trucks

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022

KwegiboHB posted:

:toot:

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

KwegiboHB posted:

Happy birthday!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

the one in the right corner looks perverted:

Now that you mention it bottom left is pointing to his nuts, what a punk.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Google Dreamix

https://i.imgur.com/qyqNUOx.mp4

https://dreamix-video-editing.github.io/static/videos/vid2vid_cats.mp4

https://dreamix-video-editing.github.io/static/videos/vid2vid_football.mp4

https://dreamix-video-editing.github.io/static/videos/vid2vid_noodles.mp4

busalover fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Feb 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005