Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Humphreys posted:

Not pictured but cursed, PLEASE goons, run a carpet shampoo vacuum over your chair once in a while. sweat and farts are in there.

I just tuck in a towel over the chair seat, and it gets changed weekly-ish with the laundry.

Take that, pants-wearing chair-havers. :smug:

e: Best. Snipe. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Humphreys posted:

Ive had my current office chair for maybe 10 years now, and its faultless except for the plastics on the arm rests. I cannot find a brand or model and the place I purchased it from doesn't have records of cash counter sales so I am poo poo outta luck finding a new version.

Not pictured but cursed, PLEASE goons, run a carpet shampoo vacuum over your chair once in a while. sweat and farts are in there.

And depreciate the value? No thank you.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If I put the farts in a vacuum then what? Just leave them in the vacuum? Maybe vacuum them out into another vacuum ad infinitum? Do they even make that many tiers of fart vacuum

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
if you whack the chair with a stick it will launch all the fart dust out into easily tokable hits

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lt. Cock posted:

If I put the farts in a vacuum then what? Just leave them in the vacuum? Maybe vacuum them out into another vacuum ad infinitum? Do they even make that many tiers of fart vacuum

You vaccuum up the farts, take the bag to the middle of a field and then fire a gun at in from a safe distance

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

davidspackage posted:

You vaccuum up the farts, take the bag to the middle of a field and then fire a gun at in from a safe distance

See, this another post that confirms that in rural areas guns are tools, not weapons.

Edit: Ma! Fetch my fart gun! The kids been in them beans again!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I remember making an airzooka/torus ring launcher when I was little and working out you could fart in them and fire your fire with accuracy about 5-10 meters away

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It looks like a Bushmaster XM-15 (below), they're a Colt offshoot/selloff from way back. The FN FAL has been basically everywhere since NATO adoption in the early 60s and just showed up in Rhodesian bullshit because the platform and ammo were/are almost universally available.

this, if there's any further doubt, just look at the magazine on the pin you'll see it curves which FAL magazines do not

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

When I was like 11 years old I read an entire book on playing bridge because my dad and stepmom played it with my grandparents and got to stay up late having a good time. Then I tried to actually play it with my dad as a partner and he screamed at me for bidding wrong or some poo poo and I never tried again.

I can only remember seeing bridge in one piece of media in my whole life and it's 0901 of M*A*S*H where Potter and Winchester fail out of a bridge tournament because they 'won't support each other's suites' or some such bridge-y bullshit.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

Takes No Damage posted:

I can only remember seeing bridge in one piece of media in my whole life and it's 0901 of M*A*S*H where Potter and Winchester fail out of a bridge tournament because they 'won't support each other's suites' or some such bridge-y bullshit.

Pretty sure you can find it in period pieces - a lot of Agatha Christie novels involve bridge parties, so it pops up in the filmed versions as well.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

davidspackage posted:

Use a hammer, duh

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Caedus posted:

you're gambling with your rear end.

The Cursed Images Thread: you're gambling with your rear end

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/dox_gay/status/1622026987479990272?t=ATzOgmUcIirebLkT61ciOQ&s=19

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Jesus

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Speaking of curses and gambling with your rear end... But remember that video of the poor woman that apparently had her whole rear end burned from a massage chair? It was posted here and I assume it was china

Don't post it, but I've always wondered if she made a recovery, but the damage was so shocking, I kinda just assume she slowly, painfully died.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

LMAO this is the funniest curse I've seen

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wow wasn't expecting any of that.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Whatever mental illness compels this poo poo also makes these weirdos 5x as energetic, 3x more compliant, and thus earn at least 2x as much as I do. Life is loving weird.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Humphreys posted:

no thank you. this is the equivalent of putting your well seasoned cast iron skillet in the dishwasher.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Nigmaetcetera posted:

yeah sure death penalty for eating seafood, whatever

Great White sharks are endangered ffs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Wasabi the J posted:

Great White sharks are endangered ffs

Jesus Christ you still care about that after having seen aqua-poodle!? Look at it again!

LOOK AT IT!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

While it is absolutely WTF in video form, it’s just good, clean fun.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

PainterofCrap posted:

Why do I want to bathe in bleach now then?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

PainterofCrap posted:

Then, there's cribbage.

Cribbage is a game of make-believe where the winner is whoever is better at remembering the bullshit fake rules that you made up last time you played

"I get 15 extra points for playing three 3s"

Speleothing fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Feb 5, 2023

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

interesting.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And loving Omar Sharif had a bridge column that got published in newspapers across the world, and it was just a bizarre reading on a made-up bridge game and how it would play out.

An entire column of poo poo like "Double 8's are exposed, crosswise. East guards with Findelmans bluff, South presents The Devils Basket, 7's over 3's. North presses attack, all cards transition cordially. West parlays Kings, reverse Jacks, the ladies advanced four-score." It was the Retro Turbo-Encabulator for blue-hairs.

Bridge columns were invented by the British intelligence service. It's all encoded messages, like number stations. :tinfoil:

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

PainterofCrap posted:

Maybe not clean, due to them swimming in what appears to be trash-laden groundwater

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Stocky Manhood posted:

Maybe not clean, due to them swimming in what appears to be trash-laden groundwater

Yeah if they were doing their weird BDSM woof-woof kink roleplaying in their pool and not a swamp it would bother me less. Hell, a public pool where families could see would bother me less.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Speleothing posted:

Cribbage is a game of make-believe where the winner is whoever is better at remembering the bullshit fake rules that you made up last time you played

"I get 15 extra points for playing three 3s"

i just started playing cribbage again, it's fun! there's usually a rules sheet with boards that you can review.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

The first half of this is like an FMV from one of the Myst sequels.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Enh, it's a livin'.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
God drat it who forgot to weld the lid back on

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Is Backgammon also cursed, or stupid or whatever like bridge?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

What the gently caress.

WHAT THE FUCj??

Siamang
Nov 15, 2003
It's this Brooklynite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsK3D84tRGk

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Oh! Haha! I diver had to clean out a piper covered in toilet pape.... uuhhhhhhhhh is that a snout?
why is there a ...
oh.

oh no.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

That video shows 2 different people who dress up like animals and crawl out of holes, it's the guy they actually interview, the mole man, not the giant rat man.

That tiktok channel has tons of videos of people swimming out of that weird hole.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7190890540362140971

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

least bad kind of viral hole

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

AlmightyBob posted:

least bad kind of viral hole

is it though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just wait, Musky is going to send an unrequested mini sub.