Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke posted:

42..? Hope you brought a mother loving towel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

neither i nor the man are named cold snap, for the record

Lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
hosed up the last mission on freelancer, experienced gamer rage for 5 seconds, then went right back to it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nutmeg posted:

hosed up the last mission on freelancer, experienced gamer rage for 5 seconds, then went right back to it

My worst of those was playing against Borsche in QL and he lagged or I lagged and all of a sudden he was behind me while I was LGing him and killed me with a rocket, and I stood straight out of my chair and yelled and then picked up my keyboard and slammed it a few times. That or when NFL Street made me throw my controller at the TV and it bounced off and hit me in the head.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My worst of those was playing against Borsche in QL and he lagged or I lagged and all of a sudden he was behind me while I was LGing him and killed me with a rocket, and I stood straight out of my chair and yelled and then picked up my keyboard and slammed it a few times. That or when NFL Street made me throw my controller at the TV and it bounced off and hit me in the head.

fr. 2nd Best Time was when Drake Coldstone ripped my rear end apart effortlessly while I was PUTOing him in NBA: Tha Skreeks (2003) on GameCube.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Nutmeg posted:

I’ve been taking it slow so far but I haven’t failed one yet. Definitely some tense situations but it seems the best method (if possible) is to just run far away and hide and then try and find a new disguise rather than starting a shootout.

My Achilles heel is that there’s a big chunk of the maps from 2 that I’ve never even played. Doing these on a map you’ve done 1000 times and know every backdoor for vs dropping into a completely new area where you know nothing. I swear the game is checking my mastery level and giving me alerted territories on maps I’ve never played.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

fr. 2nd Best Time was when Drake Coldstone ripped my rear end apart effortlessly while I was PUTOing him in NBA: Tha Skreeks (2003) on GameCube.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nutmeg posted:

American McGay posted:

I’ve been taking it slow so far but I haven’t failed one yet. Definitely some tense situations but it seems the best method (if possible) is to just run far away and hide and then try and find a new disguise rather than starting a shootout.

My Achilles heel is that there’s a big chunk of the maps from 2 that I’ve never even played. Doing these on a map you’ve done 1000 times and know every backdoor for vs dropping into a completely new area where you know nothing. I swear the game is checking my mastery level and giving me alerted territories on maps I’ve never played.

starting to slowly realise youre not talking about chris roberts 2003 hit video game published by microsoft studios

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

StS on the train

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
still la-mulana. not been giving the puzzles enough focus, been exploring too much, so gonna buckle down :hai:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

going to be watching frost fausitng vods all weekend and week, then tekken world tour finals vods. gaming on Theatrhythm and Yakuza 5 ...good old lazy sunday.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

spent way too much time yesterday running around shopping and getting the car worked on and doing poo poo around the house so i'm desperately trying to do nothing but smoke a bunch of weed and play games today. la mulana at the moment

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

house in fata morgana because i cant concentrate on anythin where i press buttons. vovid sucks yall

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

thats a good vn

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

house in fata morgana because i cant concentrate on anythin where i press buttons. vovid sucks yall

be strong brother

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

House of Fat Morgana

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Feel better bro

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
ff9, btw.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ff9 kicks rear end

----------------

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Feel better bro

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Feel better bro

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ff9 kicks rear end

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ff9 kicks rear end

this. also feel better fungah

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ty imps

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ff9 kicks rear end

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

get well soon Fungah

but also lol that hell temple beat your rear end so bad you got physically ill

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Played some Persona 4 Golden until the deck’s battery ran low, now switching to Dragon Quest VIII. Probably more Lost Judgment later.

Fungah! posted:

Feel better soon :cheerdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

get well soon Fungah

but also lol that hell temple beat your rear end so bad you got physically ill

:rant:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Feel better bro

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

watching my frtiend play Hitman Freelancer and it looks so sick....

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Fungah! posted:

fata morgana rules, enjoy it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

fata morgana rules, enjoy it

it's fuckin cool so far, gonna take a break to start trails in the sky if i feel better n a bit

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Feel better bro

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Guardians of the galaxy. Game pass has got me eating some absolute dog poo poo. Uninstalled.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
refamiliarizing myself with mystic warriors. tightening up the hardest parts with savestate practice like a weirdo. ill put in a couple runs of rtype leo later too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been playing a bunch of La-Mulana but my head is starting to hurt so I might play something a little more chill

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Absolutely did not have the brainpower for La Mulana today, just some Vampire Survivors and Judgement

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

American McGay posted:

tfw you want to play nintendo but mom says do your homework first

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

American McGay posted:

Every time I see this game come up it’s always a variation of this image lol.