Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Putting odds on the voice artists dropping out after being presented with increasingly insane scripts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

EEKA GEEK posted:

There are like two dozen blimps in the entire world and only half of them are flying at any given time. Humanity basically wasted the most easily available helium on party balloons so now flying an actual dirigible is insanely expensive

The window for a Garf-shaped blimp was narrow indeed :negative:
I think you should probably lift like 1-3 people if you retrofit this:

Apparently it hasn't been in the Thanksgiving Parade since 2006, might as well strap a cab to its belly.

Also while looking that balloon up I found this:

This would never happen if you bought your hot air balloons on Egeez.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
http://achewood.com/comic.php?date=11302007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

the yeti posted:

Finally caught up. That sure was something :catstare:

Garfgratulations, that's quite the garfchievement, it's a lot to take in.

I don't think Nathen wants to remember his Scoob era. That's not who he is, he's a Garf Man through and through.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
I was wrong, he still has his Scooby-Doo EATS! Login

What did he mean by BRICKS in his doomsday tweet?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, uh, Nathen? I don't think Velma was ever the kind of person to describe herself as a "proud White American". Not in any incarnation of Scooby Doo.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Megaraptor posted:

Wonder if he only bought the twitter check on his personal account.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dr_rat posted:

Hmm with how close together these were posted I can only assume Madonna will soon be responsible for a worldwide spread of civil wars.

Like not going to say called it, but I've been saying for years.

Duckman2008 posted:

I donno if you saw the Weird Al movie , but this is apparently close to the truth lol.

So what happened in the Weird Al movie? Something involving Madonna?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, uh, Nathen? I don't think Velma was ever the kind of person to describe herself as a "proud White American". Not in any incarnation of Scooby Doo.

She joined the gang because she liked they were working around a lot of people wearing bedsheets

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Megaraptor posted:

BRICS (no K) is the economic bloc of Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.

Presumably, Nathen has no idea what he’s talking about and neither do I.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe after he solves the mystery of the stabbings (:wtc:) he can end the war in ukraine

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

So what happened in the Weird Al movie? Something involving Madonna?

Dr. Demento suggests Al try to make his own original song, which he refuses. However, after Dr. Demento gives him guacamole laced with LSD, Al comes up with an original new song, which becomes his next hit, “Eat It”. Madonna, in search of the “Yankovic bump”, begins a relationship with Al to convince him to parody her song “Like a Virgin”, though he insists he now only writes original songs. Dr. Demento and Al’s bandmates warn him that Madonna is a bad influence, but they continue their romance. Just before a major show, Al learns that Michael Jackson has taken “Eat It” and parodied it as “Beat It”, which angers him since he believes people will assume “Eat It” is a parody of “Beat It”. An intoxicated Al suffers a near-fatal car accident and is rushed to the hospital, where he comes up with “Like a Surgeon” after regaining consciousness. He premieres the song at a show that same night, while still heavily injured, but when he is reminded that “Eat It” is the last song for the show, he gets drunk on stage, insults the crowd, and is arrested for lewdness.

Once released, Al confesses to Madonna that he fears he has alienated everybody who cared about him and that she is the only one he has left. Suddenly, Madonna is captured by agents of Pablo Escobar, who is a huge fan of Al and uses the kidnapping to coerce him to play at his fortieth birthday party. Al flies to Colombia and goes on a rampage to break into Escobar’s compound, where he confronts the drug lord. After refusing to play a song for him, he gets into a shootout and kills Escobar and his mercenaries to free Madonna. With the kingpin dead, Madonna tries to talk Al into giving up music and helping her take over his drug empire, but Al rejects her.

Al returns home to work in his father’s factory, as his father had always wanted; but Al’s father admits that Al never belonged in that line of work and that he’d secretly supported Al’s chosen path all along. The elder Yankovic reveals he grew up in an Amish community and was excommunicated for taking up the accordion, prompting him to prevent Al from making the same mistake. Al then brings his father’s song, “Amish Paradise”, to the stage, winning him a major award in 1985 before being assassinated onstage by one of Madonna’s henchmen.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
:wtc:

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

It’s Weird Al, it’s a satire.

Btw, I highlllly recommend the movie , I did make the mistake going in thinking it was an actual documentary of Weird Al and it took me a bit to get the joke.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

GarfieldEATS: Narcissistic and sexually charged

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Megaraptor posted:

He's a big fan of the white rapper Stitches and is gonna put a brick in yo face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Also they both love blow.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Ep 3 drop soon: start mentally preparing yourselves now.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I’m very interested to learn the origin story of his only outfit

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Megaraptor posted:

Born ready.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

It's a very entergaging film

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Megaraptor posted:

Need that Memento screenshot with the Polaroid that says "Don't believe his lies" with a picture of Nathen doing that face. You know the one.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

joylessdivision posted:

Need that Memento screenshot with the Polaroid that says "Don't believe his lies" with a picture of Nathen doing that face. You know the one.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

:allears:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ł ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

necroid
May 14, 2009

lmao

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lol

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Megaraptor posted:

im loving pumped to read the goon written overview

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Megaraptor posted:

Makes me hard

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
The platform my company uses for employee surveys is called Energage

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Big City Drinkin posted:

loving landmonsters trying to steal Nathen's #brands #wow #notokay

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Megaraptor posted:

:trumppop:

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Big City Drinkin posted:

Welp guess I'll have to come up with another name for my energy drink startup

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
not sure if I'm glad to be wrong re: if there was gonna be a third ep or loving mortified

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
What are the odds on the suit being voiced?

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Mnneeeow. More like fabric stiffener.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Hahaha

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

im saint germain posted:

What are the odds on the suit being voiced?

Choose any integer greater than 100.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Every time I come back to the thread, it's worse, somehow

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

A CRAB IRL posted:

Every time I come back to the thread, it's worse, somehow

That's entergagement, baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Escape From Noise posted:

He's a big fan of the white rapper Stitches and is gonna put a brick in yo face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Also they both love blow.

riff raff's cousin looks rough.