Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

rigged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Really bullshit foul for a red card + pen there

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Even if you're calling a foul there it's clearly outside the box

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Well, a really mediocre game throughout, but what a sickening way to lose to that horrendous officiating - especially after we've had two decent shouts for a penalty our way completely ignored by the ref.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Calmed down a bit now.

loving Dael Fry.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

https://twitter.com/FGRFC_Official/status/1618227853404905474?s=20&t=65q0Toe2bvZ4uiarMy96rA

Losing to Bolton who spent over an hour playing with 10 men seems to have been the final straw, FGR rolling the dice.

Would have been nice to do it with more than a week of the transfer window left, but hey ho.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Big Dunc IN

https://twitter.com/FGRFC_Official/status/1618670107412029440?t=TlfgGUsx4NtfIU_JP_fZtg&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Immediately taking the first available job to avoid having to manage everton. Shrewd

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
middlesbrough having a normal goalkeeper watch.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

HE'S LIKE A NEW SIGNING

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.
Love to set up my own diving headers

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:siren: AARON CONNOLLY DOES THE AARON CONNOLLY (non-derogatory) :siren:
https://twitter.com/KennysKids/status/1619356287082577920

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Archer has been really, really good this half

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
middlesbrough normal set piece watch.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

WE'VE GOT SUPER MICHAEL CARRICK

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Absolutely cannot keep letting this happen FFS

Hope Big Dunc threw some teacups

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Delighted for Aaron Connolly and Liam Rosenior. Hopefully Connolly will put all the petty poo poo behind him, clearly a good player there if he knuckles down.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

sebzilla posted:

Absolutely cannot keep letting this happen FFS

Hope Big Dunc threw some teacups

Have you tried not being poo poo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

CHUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Completely insane finish by Akpom

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Absolute filth

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

We almost had a Tommy Smith banger

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
HE'S LIKE A NEW SIGNING

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

HE'S LIKE A NEW SIGNING

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
PADDY MCNAIR GOAL WATCH???
MIDDLESBROUGH CORNER GOAL WATCH???

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

McNair goal on a Boro corner?!? That's a hell of a collector's item.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

We scored, from a CORNER?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

We scored, from a CORNER?

it's a new era

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Never in my wildest dreams did I think Carlos Corberán was capable of the turnaround that has happened at West Brom.

Long way to go still, job not done, but playoffs are realistic compared to being in 22nd when Bruce got sent out to pasture

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

chaoslord posted:

Never in my wildest dreams did I think Carlos Corberán was capable of the turnaround that has happened at West Brom.

Long way to go still, job not done, but playoffs are realistic compared to being in 22nd when Bruce got sent out to pasture

its pretty funny how west brom and boro have basically had the exact same season lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol Sheff Utd might have gotten scammed

https://twitter.com/TheFLZone/status/1622521164856688640?t=xoXumDsj7hUjFgZfzvd92Q&s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*looks at thread title, nods in recognition*

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the sex ghost posted:

*looks at thread title, nods in recognition*

looking forward to all the man city posters joining us :unsmith:

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Didn't the prospective buyer already give them a big cash infusion to keep them out of administration?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rogue0071 posted:

Didn't the prospective buyer already give them a big cash infusion to keep them out of administration?

He gave them an "8 figure sum" but who's to say in what denomination?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

chaoslord posted:

about that...

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1622616747625807873

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit