Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
make a little indoor weed fort by attaching some old shower curtains to an open window or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol no one is allergic to a vape pen in the next room with the door closed. With a window and a fan, a bong could also not be a big deal. I didn't even get caught at my old place unless I smoked a joint or a pipe. You could also make cookies, I guess. Please report back if they complain the oven is contaminated afterwards

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 6, 2023

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Start with a Sploofy or something like it I guess

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Vlaphor posted:

It's getting harder and harder to get lit in this house. Basically, my roommates wife has been having what she says are allergic reactions to the vape pens and weed smoke/vape in general and wants any weed smoking/vaping to be done outside...except we live in a townhouse complex and weed isn't legal here. Things will be changing soon, since we are already looking into going our different ways, but that'll be a few months away at earliest.

Ah well, I'll figure something out.

lmfao what a dork (not you the wife)

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i blow the smoke out the window because it makes my dog sneeze :ohdear:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Vlaphor posted:

It's getting harder and harder to get lit in this house. Basically, my roommates wife has been having what she says are allergic reactions to the vape pens and weed smoke/vape in general and wants any weed smoking/vaping to be done outside...except we live in a townhouse complex and weed isn't legal here. Things will be changing soon, since we are already looking into going our different ways, but that'll be a few months away at earliest.

Ah well, I'll figure something out.

She's married, presumably to one of your other housemates. She's not allergic to weed she's allergic to you and is making a play for either you or she and her husband to move out.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
They were already looking to move out before than though, and I was looking into getting my own place as well around then. They just want to get in a bigger house.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Carth Dookie posted:

She's married, presumably to one of your other housemates. She's not allergic to weed she's allergic to you and is making a play for either you or she and her husband to move out.

It's this.

My exwife was not a fan of weed, but she married me knowing it was a big thing for me. It just got more and more passive aggressive over time.

I realize you're not the husband OP, but that just means the passive aggressive poo poo doesn't really have that marriage limiter. So please keep us up to date on what shade she starts throwing.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vlaphor posted:

They were already looking to move out before than though, and I was looking into getting my own place as well around then. They just want to get in a bigger house.

Make sure they don't send you to the big house

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Charge her more rent for being a buzzkill

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
The weird part is that we just came back from a legal dispensary in KC and she got some vape stuff as well. This may be related to something else going on, and it's not guaranteed to be permanent, so I'm not looking to rock the boat for now.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

do this to her but with a weed instead of a battery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuZ34IeY_L0

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Vaping 3 strains of weed in a day feels pretty decadent, not gonna lie

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My pennywise tastes more like candy than my Kandy krush hybrid.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I have northern lights and jack herer and the jack is much nicer. I think the NL is too dry for vaping.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

so this is a thing I didn't know existed

https://mellowbear.ca/product/cbd-beef-liver-treats/

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

CBD works really loving well for dogs, about as well as the NSAIDs they throw around for older dogs and their aches and pains, at a pretty low dose. I make 50mg/ml CBD tincture from isolate, I have an old 20lb beagle with back problems, and 4-6 drops works as well as if not better than his actual pain prescription, and also works for anxiety.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I’ve worked in a boarding/daycare and yeah, dat dere CBD works phenomenally for dogs. Hips and joints, separation anxiety, storm anxiety, too many smells and noises anxiety.

Adult Webmaster
Feb 3, 2023
Sometimes I watch old episodes of postman pat when I'm high. This is my first ever post. Goldmine.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

Laserface posted:

I have northern lights and jack herer and the jack is much nicer. I think the NL is too dry for vaping.

boveda

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Whose alt are you? Lol.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:350: & :coffeepal: on a early Monday morning is just :discourse:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I actually do have a Lava Lamp, it goes back to late 90s Spencer's Gifts, and it still loving works

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My mom told me to treat myself since I got laid off, and then I ate a corn muffin covered in weed butter, and then she called me. :gonk:

I still feel high.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sounds like you made good butter.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

YeahTubaMike posted:

My mom told me to treat myself since I got laid off, and then I ate a corn muffin covered in weed butter, and then she called me. :gonk:

I still feel high.

did you get a good going away package at least?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

YeahTubaMike posted:

I still feel high.

lol well, you were just doing what you were told!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Sounds like you made good butter.

:hmmyes:

Sunk Dunk posted:

did you get a good going away package at least?

Not yet

Code Jockey posted:

lol well, you were just doing what you were told!

I know, right? And then I had to pretend I was sober enough to opine on Grammys fashion :stare:

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

poverty goat posted:

CBD works really loving well for dogs, about as well as the NSAIDs they throw around for older dogs and their aches and pains, at a pretty low dose. I make 50mg/ml CBD tincture from isolate, I have an old 20lb beagle with back problems, and 4-6 drops works as well as if not better than his actual pain prescription, and also works for anxiety.

Seconding this, have used CBD oil extract for multiple senior Great Danes through their later years. It’s amazing how much energy and relief they get, and they all learn what the tube is and love it.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
smoking a big bifter rn, a real fattybombatty

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
That whole thing I mentioned earlier is already over. She's been hitting the pen herself in fact. It's just been a rough couple of weeks overall for all of us.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Vlaphor posted:

That whole thing I mentioned earlier is already over. She's been hitting the pen herself in fact. It's just been a rough couple of weeks overall for all of us.

You're expecting anyone in this thread to remember what was brought up previously?

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Fair enough. Weed vaping is ok in this house once again with no issues.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Vlaphor posted:

Weed vaping is ok in this house

:haibrower:

I dunno if I could ever go back to smoking flower. It just doesn't taste/smell as good as vape pens, plus the actual smoke smell and stuff. The only drawback I can tell to vaping indoors is it can leave a residue on glass surfaces, but as compared to bong hits (or Marlborough Lights :v:) its basically nothing

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i dunno about you guys but vaping weed oil fucks up my lungs way worse than smoking it

also i find whenever i take a break from vaping weed oil it takes me way longer to acclimate to sobriety and i get way more irritable vs when i quit smoking joints

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Junk posted:

i dunno about you guys but vaping weed oil fucks up my lungs way worse than smoking it

also i find whenever i take a break from vaping weed oil it takes me way longer to acclimate to sobriety and i get way more irritable vs when i quit smoking joints

So you’re getting addicted to something that’s not addictive. That’s loving class man. I’m gonna go have an Oreo withdrawal and get a warrant on nabisco lol.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i mean i wouldnt compare weed to tobacco but like hell there isn't some level of withdrawal after stopping regular usage

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Junk posted:

i mean i wouldnt compare weed to tobacco but like hell there isn't some level of withdrawal after stopping regular usage

My work has me on call for 7 days every 21 or so and those first couple of days away from weed are the ones where I'm the most irritable for sure,

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So you’re getting addicted to something that’s not addictive. That’s loving class man. I’m gonna go have an Oreo withdrawal and get a warrant on nabisco lol.

Pretty benign comment for this snarky bitch response

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Y'all need to smoke some weed