Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

3 figures is actually pretty complex for a flash card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Trump getting his sons to fast-forward through every non-violent scene in a JCVD movie, while being able to sit with completely rapt attention through the entirety of Sunset Boulevard

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
This was like two weeks before the entire world shut down because of coronavirus, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na6vt-UKFoA

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the gorilla channel

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

AzzaccaRye posted:

I'm guessing this is an Elián emote but not looking.

That poo poo was not funny.

That emote cannot be any older than 2003.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

HootTheOwl posted:

That emote cannot be any older than 2003.

It's under New/Uncategorized, lol

Someone definitely bought that within the last ~year

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Ted Haggard.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Futanari Damacy posted:

It's under New/Uncategorized, lol

Someone definitely bought that within the last ~year

It was bought during all the protests about kids in cages under Trump. It's been around a while. It's about ICE separating kids from their families.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

RandomBlue posted:

It was bought during all the protests about kids in cages under Trump. It's been around a while. It's about ICE separating kids from their families.

Ah, very drole

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lmao what is this

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Ah, very drole

I can definitely imagine the exact same emote being installed on a Nazi forum.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Imagining the CIA guy who set this up telling them to put 3 sims in there i.e sim cards and they instead put 3 copies of the Sims 3

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ikanreed posted:

I can definitely imagine the exact same emote being installed on a Nazi forum.

I'm just trying to imagine the place someone would have to be mentally to put that in their post, let alone buy it

Kids being taken from their families is psychologically horrifying, but what level of detachment, ironic or otherwise does one need to use a cutesy emoticon for it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I think I'm maybe that detached. The horrors perpetuated by my society are so grim and so numerous, that I don't think I can feel shocked about them anymore. I can still recognize that they're inhumanly evil and those involved in creating them deserve punishment, but I don't think I've been capable of being off put by them since the whole country lined up to defend torture.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

projecthalaxy posted:

lmao what is this

The Russians are somehow worse at finding Ukrainian Nazi memorabilia than American media

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

lmao what is this

Russian FSB agents stopped a very real assassination attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qLHGmtMt70

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

ikanreed posted:

I think I'm maybe that detached. The horrors perpetuated by my society are so grim and so numerous, that I don't think I can feel shocked about them anymore. I can still recognize that they're inhumanly evil and those involved in creating them deserve punishment, but I don't think I've been capable of being off put by them since the whole country lined up to defend torture.

Whoever made it, to me it just seems like a goon not knowing how to relate to the world correctly. They even used the sombrero-wearing guy from :ese:!

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Futanari Damacy posted:

I'm just trying to imagine the place someone would have to be mentally to put that in their post, let alone buy it

Kids being taken from their families is psychologically horrifying, but what level of detachment, ironic or otherwise does one need to use a cutesy emoticon for it

if you look closely, the kid turns into a chicken when the net goes over him

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

I believe that when it happens to men it's called "Adonis Syndrome"

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

i am also obsessed with naked penis selfies, but of other people and for fun rather than of myself for body dysmorphia issues

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hahahahaha

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

in the same vein

https://twitter.com/antifatwa/status/1381735296228859910

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
haha firebomb all of those shitheads

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

lol fartlow

Phlogiston 4 Lyfe
May 13, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2010/11/barbara_bush_showed_her_son_a.html

I don't remember this, but I must have heard about this, how could I not have, what the gently caress

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Futanari Damacy posted:

Trump getting his sons to fast-forward through every non-violent scene in a JCVD movie, while being able to sit with completely rapt attention through the entirety of Sunset Boulevard

People like to call him dumb, but to me this sort of thing shows intelligence. Van Damme movies aren't usually about the plot.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I watched the first 15min of exit wounds once and if I'd skipped to the action scenes I might not have regretted it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I watched that movie he made where he ascends into the rafters and has a monologue and he's a better actor than I'd have given him credit for. I guess he just stumbles his way through english and we love arnie for that

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Milo and POTUS posted:

I watched that movie he made where he ascends into the rafters and has a monologue and he's a better actor than I'd have given him credit for. I guess he just stumbles his way through english and we love arnie for that

That movie is named JCVD

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hard to believe a Biden would be rambling on video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZmUnR9TOmo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
same

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

listen fat,

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Bloodsport has a perfectly serviceable plot and you'd miss "I ain't your pal, dickface."

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

it's not his fault he reads bottom to top, right to left.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Havana syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Havana syndrome

Barney Frank's nipples were a Havana Syndrome Array, emitting Communist Mind-Scrambling Rays.