Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who ya got?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs 42 41.18%
Eagles 60 58.82%
Total: 102 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I posted my thoughts on it earlier as a Ravens fan. It's not a documentary at all like a 30 for 30, just they made a presentation of a 2000 Ravens tribute event they had at the meyerhoff last year. So really nice reflection for Ravens fans who remember that team but nobody else really. There wasn't really anything new that hasn't been covered in other things. But of course as a Ravens fan I loved it.

The best stuff was all of the Goose stories I'd never heard before, which I'm sure was a focus for the production team. Probably some stuff they might have cut out or other players they would've focused on more heavily if not for his passing.

Not the worst thing to play in the background, although Billick and Dilfer are incredibly grating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Trust me Baltimore I know quarterbacks.

*drafts Kyle Boller*

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/HurwitzSports/status/1621596253820682240?t=SIqklwK353JyHlMOL8jRzw&s=19

Hmmm

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

It would cost the Chargers like 32m to cut him.

Not happening

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Not enough talk on how the Eagles are going to dunk on Andy Reid ITT. Just say'n

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

MaximilianK posted:

Not enough talk on how the Eagles are going to dunk on Andy Reid ITT. Just say'n

It's going to be extremely disrespectful and the chiefs mamas are going to be saddened and disappointed by their sons' performances.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

MaximilianK posted:

Eagles are frauds. So are the chiefs. There are no go teams in the NFL this year

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hell, we’re all frauds, really.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

EmbryoSteve posted:

Eagles are frauds. So are the chiefs. There are no go teams in the NFL this year

hell yeah. makes it even sweeter

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

EmbryoSteve posted:

If you had a winning record, you're good

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

a neat cape posted:

Vikings say otherwise

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

a neat cape posted:

Counterpoint

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Hurts has basically played no good defenses this year. The one that he did play he almost got beat by cooper rush.

The eagles clown on bad teams and there were a lot this year. They also lost to the commanders.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Please tag your posts as ===COWBOYS FAN=== in the future so we know you’re schmuckposting

This superbowl is the two heavyweight teams of this season and there’s no question about it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
and the chiefs lost to the colts. Everyone's bad this season 😈

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
The game comes down to mahomes’ ankle.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think it's more the overall containment of the Eagles D-line. Their number of sacks is obscene.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It’s certainly a factor. No doubt he’ll open the game as fine but how it holds up under sacks and rollouts escaping pressure is important. The defense is strong just in general so Mahomes won’t have a fun day regardless. We will get home sometimes, no question.

I think it will actually come down to consistency on the Eagles offense side of things. KC D is middling, but the Eagles all season have scored in fits and starts and show long periods, often entire halves, of low offensive output. If they can convert half of their firsts, I think that’ll be enough.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hurts has basically played no good defenses this year. The one that he did play he almost got beat by cooper rush.

The eagles clown on bad teams and there were a lot this year. They also lost to the commanders.

Luckily he’s not playing a good defense in the Super Bowl

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Eagles have pretty much the greatest o-line of the recent past. Really curious if the Chiefs will be able to generate more pressure than teams like Dallas and SF were able to, which is almost none.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think the game comes down to points

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

a neat cape posted:

good teams win at least one playoff game. everyone else is fair to bad

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Shinjobi posted:

I think the game comes down to points
Crazy if true.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Did you guys know that Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce are related

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Eagles have pretty much the greatest o-line of the recent past. Really curious if the Chiefs will be able to generate more pressure than teams like Dallas and SF were able to, which is almost none.
Yeah, if I were the Eagles, I would probably want to grind poo poo out behind that line. Wear the Chiefs defense down to nothing and keep Mahomes off the field. If it doesn't quite work, well, the Eagles can easily swap to a more explosive approach, but I feel like that's where the Eagles have the biggest advantage on-paper: push the Chiefs around, limit Mahomes' opportunities and pressure him relentlessly.
Even if it works, victory isn't guaranteed, but if any defense can replicate what the Bucs did a few years ago, it's this Eagles D.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Yeah, if I were the Eagles, I would probably want to grind poo poo out behind that line. Wear the Chiefs defense down to nothing and keep Mahomes off the field. If it doesn't quite work, well, the Eagles can easily swap to a more explosive approach, but I feel like that's where the Eagles have the biggest advantage on-paper: push the Chiefs around, limit Mahomes' opportunities and pressure him relentlessly.
Even if it works, victory isn't guaranteed, but if any defense can replicate what the Bucs did a few years ago, it's this Eagles D.
So Sirianni will dial up pass after pass, got it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

indigi posted:

and the chiefs lost to the colts. Everyone's bad this season 😈

Sometimes football just happens

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Colts - Football Team superbowl fellas, you know I'm excited

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

LiquidFriend posted:

Did you guys know that Jason Kelce and Travis Kelce are related

This year's Philly Special will be a TD involving Jason Kelce, book it :c00lbutt:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

The Dave posted:

I think it's more the overall containment of the Eagles D-line. Their number of sacks is obscene.

Someone post the list of QBs they played again

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Strobe posted:

Someone post the list of QBs they played again

Here ya go

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

So Sirianni will dial up pass after pass, got it.
Probably, I am an idiot.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Probably, I am an idiot.
I dunno about you but essentially I'm saying he is, at least on occasion. The first half of the season last year and a few games this year (like against the Saints) were really bizarre and seemingly either poorly planned or poorly executed game plans.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's see.... who the Eagles sacked this year

9 Daniel Jones (3 games)
9 Carson Wentz (1 game)
6 Fields
6 Dak
6 Andy Dalton
6 Tannehill
6 Pickett
4 Lawrence
4 Matt Ryan
3 Heinicke
3 Rodgers
3 Davis Mills
3 Tyrod
2 Cousins
2 Josh Johnson
1 Goff
1 Kyler Murray
1 Brock Purdy
1 Taysom Hill
1 Lawrence Cager
1 Jamie Gillan

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

KC D is middling extremely young

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Are Lawrence Cager and Jamie Gillan QBs that I've never heard of or like... non-QBs that I've never heard of who were doing gadget play passes that didnt work out?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Are Lawrence Cager and Jamie Gillan QBs that I've never heard of or like... non-QBs who were doing gadget play passes that didnt work out?

They're guys on the giants who got sacked in the week 18 game nobody watched. I have no idea who they are either

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

They're guys on the giants who got sacked in the week 18 game nobody watched. I have no idea who they are either
hahaha ahh yeah that game was weird so I'll just leave it at that.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Cager was a Jets practice squad binkie who converted to TE and was claimed during cut downs by the Giants. He’s cool but I have no idea how he’d be sacked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Kalli posted:

Let's see.... who the Eagles sacked this year

9 Daniel Jones (3 games)
9 Carson Wentz (1 game)
6 Fields
6 Dak