Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

8 points ahead of United in 2nd with a game in hand atm

atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
new conspiracy theory, Andy Cole and Alan Shearer got together and conspired to dissolve Man City so that Haaland wouldn't break their goalscoring record

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's a good reason

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Now we know why he was so mad about not receiving his """birthday cake"""

e: also while I was on the graun was not ready to see barney ronays updated profile pic

the sex ghost fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Feb 7, 2023

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
birthday cake where a stripper pops out only instead of the guests throwing money at the stripper the stripper hands your agent a big briefcase of nonconsecutive bills

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Nothing short of relegation and buying out of players and staff contracts will suffice once they are found guilty.

It would also make sense to revoke all of their titles.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

T Bowl posted:

Nothing short of relegation and buying out of players and staff contracts will suffice once they are found guilty.

It would also make sense to revoke all of their titles.

Sure and I would love Addison Rae to spank my bare butt, balls, and back, but the likelihood of that is about the same as what you just described

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticksy posted:

Sure and I would love Addison Rae to spank my bare butt, balls, and back, but the likelihood of that is about the same as what you just described
your somethingawful account is almost as old as she is, you weirdo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

your somethingawful account is almost as old as she is, you weirdo

Why do you know how old she is?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

I literally had this moment of wide-eyed realisation earlier during a boring work conversation

if it actually turns out that Yaya Toure's agent released a story to the press where "birthday cake" was a euphemism for "illegal bung" it's going in ahead of Dave Whelan's Well-Judged Press Conference as the funniest football thing that ever happened

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

Why do you know how old she is?
i didn’t even know who she was until i did a google search ~10s before making that post

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

sticksy posted:

:chloe:

tilp
Apr 7, 2010

sticksy posted:

isn't Addison Rae a minicab company?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

tbf everyone on this forum is old now and we can't all call dibs on Gillian Anderson

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

My didn't receive illegal payments t-shirt etc etc

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MikeKeegan_DM/status/1623079543379468291?s=20&t=pSRm6I2jzmQxin7MgPeIrg

At this point can any british people actually afford a premier league team

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Adun posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeKeegan_DM/status/1623079543379468291?s=20&t=pSRm6I2jzmQxin7MgPeIrg

the King and Barbara Broccoli

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Akbar posted:

the King and Barbara Broccoli

Easily the worst Rodgers & Hammerstein

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tired: transfer kitty
Wired: transfer WARCHEST

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not interested until I see mockups of star players with pricetags on them under the heading TEN HAGS SHOPPING LIST

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Spurs chances have instantly improved

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64566721

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm not sure Fraser Forster is an improvment to Lloris

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Not interested until I see mockups of star players with pricetags on them under the heading TEN HAGS SHOPPING LIST

can't wait to be linked with that stupid barca regen kid with a billion euro release clause

like we can't wait six months and get him in the sales

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

I'm not sure Fraser Forster is an improvment to Lloris

He definitely isn’t, he’s old now and moves like an oil tanker

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Adun posted:

the guy who runs that petrochemical company (and owns Nice, part of Mercedes F1, a bicycle racing team? and an America's Cup team, a real full house of rich person toys) had also thrown his hat in the ring and is supposedly from the greater Manchester area.

meanwhile what's Bernie Ecclestone up to (besides trying to bring guns into airplanes in Brazil)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
As soon as he was named Southampton boss I was looking forward to his bizarreness getting wider attention. Glad to see him starting to deliver, but I didn’t expect his tenure to go into meltdown mode quite so quickly

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1624022877153681408?s=20&t=j1TRGHUIjY7MGX6nAD9yaw

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Sounds like peps pre match press conference is going well

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1624043819359502336?t=DAoPgYworKcJKBtozTTEbg&s=19

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Answers Me posted:

As soon as he was named Southampton boss I was looking forward to his bizarreness getting wider attention. Glad to see him starting to deliver, but I didn’t expect his tenure to go into meltdown mode quite so quickly

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/1624022877153681408?s=20&t=j1TRGHUIjY7MGX6nAD9yaw

Beautiful.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Not sure why Villa are being forced to play confirmed cheaters Manchester City this weekend. Man City should be forced to forfeit the game and give us three points imo.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Nice meltdown

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Bald fraud baldly makes fraud accusations: full story at 11:00

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
The manager, who said this week’s events had made him more committed than ever to City, is adamant regarding who drove the charges. “It is the Premier League,” he said. “I don’t know why. You have to ask the CEOs, Daniel Levy [the Spurs chairman], these kinds of people.”

"these kinds of people" ?? wow

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

mila kunis posted:

The manager, who said this week’s events had made him more committed than ever to City, is adamant regarding who drove the charges. “It is the Premier League,” he said. “I don’t know why. You have to ask the CEOs, Daniel Levy [the Spurs chairman], these kinds of people.”

Tbf the Spanish are very racist

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

mila kunis posted:

It's a term of endearment in Spain.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

mila kunis posted:

Whoa based and nandrolone pilled

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

mila kunis posted:

Indeed interesting that he namechecked the Jewish chairman of the Premier League club that's most associated with the Jewish Community of London and/or England.

Maybe he'd like an inquisition into the allegations?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Crazy Ted posted:

Indeed interesting that he namechecked the Jewish chairman of the Premier League club that's most associated with the Jewish Community of London and/or England.

Yes that was the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Crazy Ted posted:

No one could have expected that.