Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

DeadlyMuffin posted:

There's probably a significant figures argument to be made but :effort:

Your mom has a significant figure!!!

Sorry I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Ah, the Goldilocks zone.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

misspelled Euphrates

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Dysgenesis posted:

Ah, the Goldilocks zone.

Hehehe

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
euphrates nuts

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Benagain posted:

euphrates nuts

Tigris my dong

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I never watched the special because who cares about standup in 2022 but was it really that bad holy poo poo wtf lol.

Shockingly, of course it wasn’t.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Euphrates nuts? I'd be phrates nuts. :smuggo:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

I Am Crake posted:

Shockingly, of course it wasn’t.

you sure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwMc19-g-jU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_H-GzxmWfk

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Now it's getting a little out of hand

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
anything is an -ussy if you're brave enough

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Please Goons help! A friend of mine is dating an awesome guy HOWEVER/AND he has an insane collection of books about animals. Like specialty library insane. We've been adding "special inserts" to them. So far we've done the Calvin & Hobbes "bats are bugs" image, a drawing of a bird with a giant dick, and a drawing of a T-Rex with a big rear end.

We need egg and worm memes/images that are simple and cheap to print in b/w but will cause him to go "wtf" when he finds them.

He's found like 3 of these out of 10 but still hasn't said anything about it, help me break this guy lol:

:nws:https://preview.redd.it/o0cwjpdou3k41.jpg?auto=webp&s=626c7cc9dcff519c70d615c1509c6ee935ba1de6:nws:

Desert Bus has a new favorite as of 21:56 on Feb 7, 2023

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Of space mice and space men

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Those clips of jokes sure haven’t been obviously cut up to take away the context and make them look as bad as possible.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I Am Crake posted:

Those clips of jokes sure haven’t been obviously cut up to take away the context and make them look as bad as possible.

Oh gently caress off

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

I Am Crake posted:

Good memes for the meme thread, also oh gently caress off.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Don't do that here? Thanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

A date which will live in infamy...

Seriously though what is happening

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lmao

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

uhhh astral borealis

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Evilreaver posted:

uhhh astral borealis

i liked this a lot.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

staberind posted:

i liked this a lot.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

lol wtf

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Why are like a dozen different accounts getting 6 hour probes while being called astral? Are they puppet accounts or something? I don't get it at all.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

lmao

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

typical fyad/qcs shitfit over people getting slapped for using slurs and poo poo making “jokes” at someone who could and did do something about it

just ignore it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
A perfect summary that is easily verified by checking the bans in the LC.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Samfucius posted:

Why are like a dozen different accounts getting 6 hour probes while being called astral? Are they puppet accounts or something? I don't get it at all.

Astral blew a loving gasket and banned a few dozen people and started closing forums because someone called him milquetoast. I think there was mod forum drama leaking too or something and now everyones probing people making fun of him cause what can people do.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Like watching a tire fire

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It's like watching lovely little kids fight in a ball pit, no matter who you root for you're both right and wrong for several reasons

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

This came from a decent dump of trolley memes I hadn't seen either

The Trolley Situation https://imgur.com/gallery/AoicadB

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--9kqhzQ-8Q

I'm sure it's old but I don't care

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Extremely evergreen

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I keep clicking on those bans and it keeps looking like one guy called astral a retard, got banned, and then all their friends lined up to go "banning for calling you a retard? p retarded behaviour my retard"

but maybe there's more context there that I'm missing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)