Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1623054400305373190?s=20&t=hfbwESUCbWcX04XDymffIQ

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1623054869580881926?s=20&t=hfbwESUCbWcX04XDymffIQ

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1623055513075195922?s=20&t=hfbwESUCbWcX04XDymffIQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poor Penta :(

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Lulu Pencil in the mud

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Put somebody in a mask as The Nephilim.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

at this point how could anyone even know if mjf is a good person or not he lives the gimmick like an old school magician never breaking character

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Eddie Kingston Addresses His Enemies should just be a podcast of him going off on someone new every week.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

who you are is reflected in your material actions and how you behave and treat others, not what you hold in your heart of hearts or whatever. if you live the gimmick, you are the gimmick

edit: if you think otherwise than this then congratulations, you have mentally entered the "hulk hogan has a 10 inch cock but terry bollea does not" mindrealm

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

at this point how could anyone even know if mjf is a good person or not he lives the gimmick like an old school magician never breaking character

He’s done a few OOC shoots before he got big and he seems to be really nice and self-deprecating.

There’s a great one with Ethan Page and RSP where he reveals he scored his college football recruitment highlight video with Real American and then brings it up on his phone to prove it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love how deadly this move looks but is actually super safe. Like you don't notice how it's not even close to Kenny's face unless you rewatch a bunch. When you see it live you just go oh poo poo

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1623026334854262784

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The flying Hidden Blade he hit on Taichi was loving sick

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shard posted:

I love how deadly this move looks but is actually super safe. Like you don't notice how it's not even close to Kenny's face unless you rewatch a bunch. When you see it live you just go oh poo poo

https://twitter.com/PuroresuFlow/status/1623026334854262784

did he actually shoot knock out ibushi with it though or was that a work

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Rarity posted:

Poor Penta :(

He amended that:

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1623099202623471617?t=ce0NRemlhGX2qRuexaDiqw&s=19

Nothing for Lulu, though. :smith:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Paper Lion posted:

who you are is reflected in your material actions and how you behave and treat others, not what you hold in your heart of hearts or whatever. if you live the gimmick, you are the gimmick

edit: if you think otherwise than this then congratulations, you have mentally entered the "hulk hogan has a 10 inch cock but terry bollea does not" mindrealm

or maybe he doesnt brother, gotta see what the gate is first

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Rarity posted:

The flying Hidden Blade he hit on Taichi was loving sick

In a match with a Tiger Driver 98 and a Ganso Bomb that move had me screaming no lie

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

did he actually shoot knock out ibushi with it though or was that a work

Ibushi got that concussion from the tree of woe kicks, you can actually see him get rocked real hard by one of them and I believe Ibushi says that’s the last thing he remembers from that night

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I remember people were super high on that WK13 match but I wonder if it holds up now (given the concussion), I thought it was a little too short but I should rewatch it

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

The Cameo posted:

Ibushi got that concussion from the tree of woe kicks, you can actually see him get rocked real hard by one of them and I believe Ibushi says that’s the last thing he remembers from that night

Gotta ask Kenny whether he remembers anything from his match with Ospreay too seeing that Will gave him a black eye from the same move.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

They did say the Hidden Blade was what gave Ibushi the concussion to get it over as a dangerous move in kayfabe though

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m trying to remember the last time they did a stretcher job like that and I’m thinking Makabe as champ era.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/CezarBononi_/status/1623111172479152129?s=20&t=r6fYphv1tuYVV1ESLJbogw

He's a yummy man

I just remembered the joy of Avalon cradling his fallen body.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

coconono posted:

I’m trying to remember the last time they did a stretcher job like that and I’m thinking Makabe as champ era.

united empire beat up tenzan at new years dash 2021 and he did a stretcher job in one of the longest most drawn out segments that basically convinced me to not bother watching njpw for a while

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/stokelyhathaway/status/1623061237092257792?s=46&t=cLQHs3U7HpdLB4s0q91fcA

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Wazzu posted:

https://twitter.com/CezarBononi_/status/1623111172479152129?s=20&t=r6fYphv1tuYVV1ESLJbogw

He's a yummy man

Art.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jonathan Gresham getting mad he can't use his spot on the list of people Eddie Kingston likes to get signed

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Wingmen still rule as a stable, even if Drake is busy with his new friend in Workhorsemen.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

It was awesome when Hagar cradled Jericho's head and was screaming "Moxleyyyyy", it's awesome here. It's something that should happen in wrestling more often

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Malcolm Excellent posted:

It was awesome when Hagar cradled Jericho's head and was screaming "Moxleyyyyy", it's awesome here. It's something that should happen in wrestling more often

yes. wrestling always needs more of this poo poo and "I'll get you next week, Jungle Boy!"

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Wazzu posted:

He's a yummy man

should have been this guy in the mogul faction instead of Trench

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

DLC Inc posted:

should have been this guy in the mogul faction instead of Parker

Fixed

Don't talk poo poo on Trench

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Elephant Ambush posted:

Fixed

Don't talk poo poo on Trench

Especially when so much of it is already written on his face.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The crazy swagged out white boys are essential to Mogul Affiliates. I don’t know why so many people don’t understand that

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Tato posted:

yes. wrestling always needs more of this poo poo and "I'll get you next week, Jungle Boy!"

“Next weeeek!”

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

xbilkis posted:

The crazy swagged out white boys are essential to Mogul Affiliates. I don’t know why so many people don’t understand that

I don't either. Just take a step back and absorb the imagery of the coolest man in the world being flanked by sinister hypebeasts

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I don't either. Just take a step back and absorb the imagery of the coolest man in the world being flanked by sinister hypebeasts

It feels like a massive step down from the coolest man in the world wrestling in a tag team with a huge strong guy who he also had great chemistry with. So far Boudreaux hasn't shown anything I'm interested in, and Baseball Mutant even less so. But who knows, maybe they're just saving it.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It feels like a massive step down from the coolest man in the world wrestling in a tag team with a huge strong guy who he also had great chemistry with.

Now he'll merely be wrestling and cutting promos against him.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

It feels like a massive step down from the coolest man in the world wrestling in a tag team with a huge strong guy who he also had great chemistry with. So far Boudreaux hasn't shown anything I'm interested in, and Baseball Mutant even less so. But who knows, maybe they're just saving it.

You are overthinking it. They're just goons. Their job is to wear cool clothes and look menacing and be meatshields for their boss

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

You are overthinking it. They're just goons. Their job is to wear cool clothes and look menacing and be meatshields for their boss

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I will remember this disrespect of Parker and Trench on the day of reckoning.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

he's a heel, he's not supposed to do things you like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lone Goat posted:

he's a heel, he's not supposed to do things you like

Well if nothing else "they're heels so we made 2/3 of the stable as boring as possible on purpose" would at least be a novel approach.