Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

phil settng off the fire alarm as soon as he gets to morpheus hideout nd having the whole meeting with it blaring because they cant turn it off

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the second renaissanceas narrated by phil

So the machines signed a treaty to end the war. Look at this look at this. Oh he signed it with a barcode. Oh poo poo he blew up the UN ack ack ack

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oh so Neo gets to stop bullets just because he's The One? I shot him, I freaking shot him! Humans are using haaaacks, it's freaking bullshit!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh so Neo gets to stop bullets just because he's The One? I shot him, I freaking shot him! Humans are using haaaacks, it's freaking bullshit!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Chat, quit telling me to switch to human. I hate humans! I hate the, ah, the smell of them. They're a virus! I'm not going to play as a virus!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When I see a noob post “Nintendo”

EmmyOk posted:

IKs trying to probe newbies who are posting stuff like “critical hit” and “goomba stomp”

EmmyOk posted:

I can’t just tell you what the matrix is

Kahm ahn dood this game doesn’t tell you anything. What am I supposed to do?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

whaaat? the phone isnt working? thats bullshit dude it was working earlier. whatever guess i have to fight this guy now

*meanwhile in the real world*

morpheus - he's starting to believe...

Pablo Nergigante posted:

CYPHER: I wanna be rich. You know, someone important, like a streamer.
SMITH: Whatever you want… Mr. Burnell.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There is no spoon? Chat, I don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s right there I saw it bend

FactsAreUseless posted:

Chat, quit telling me to switch to human. I hate humans! I hate the, ah, the smell of them. They're a virus! I'm not going to play as a virus!

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
nintendo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i like that nintendo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The day before a Direct feels like Christmas Eve

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

i'm so excited

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

IKs trying to probe newbies who are posting stuff like “critical hit” and “goomba stomp”

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*smacking lips* dude this steak is real good its tender and juicy look at this *picks plate up and presents it to a disgusted agent smith*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There is no spoon? Chat, I don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s right there I saw it bend

lmfao

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Nostradingus posted:

frankly it's even more exciting than christmas eve

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Only one more sleep till Nintendo, friends

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hoping & praying for Legend of the Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on NSO

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

shaking the presents under my switch and trying to guess what i'm getting tomorrow

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Got called to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the stream live, gently caress

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Fungah! posted:

id like to apologize to bongo bill, ig ot you confused wth that guy who keeps comin in here and talking about donkey kongs balls. those are the dreams i dont want to come true.

The fault was mine. I should have kept the faith. However, I vow that my world record streak of never posting about Donkey Kong's b*lls will remain unbroken.

...but is it art?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

The Maroon Hawk posted:

Got called to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the stream live, gently caress

there are like a million different jobs available now, you can get a new one.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Maroon Hawk posted:

right there with you brother+the busiest day of the workweek. i trust this thread to be my lifeline

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When's the direct.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
4 hrs and 20 minutes from now (lol :420:)

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nintendo should be forced to do all directs in th morning by law

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

nintendo should be forced to do all directs in th morning by law

wrong

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok nintendo should be forced to do all directs right now so i can watch them right now without waiting

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

ok nintendo should be forced to do all directs right now so i can watch them right now without waiting

If they did that, you'd never see another direct again. Think before you curse yourself

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

If they did that, you'd never see another direct again. Think before you curse yourself

good point. this particular direct shoudl be right now so i can watch it right now. thank you for catching that

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

Wisdom

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

always able to tell who browses from bookmarks

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’d like to see the Nintendo direct

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

If these fools were Nintendo fans there would be no "hours of investigation" as they would have simply known.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Where’s the direct

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted: