Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lungboy posted:

While that's all true, and I do recognise her, I still couldn't name a single song or album of hers.

If you can't recognise Bootylicious or Single Ladies then you must not have crawled out from under a rock since 2000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

:horsedrugs:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

hope it kills him

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

they already get recess the jammy cunts

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Failed Imagineer posted:

If you can't recognise Bootylicious or Single Ladies then you must not have crawled out from under a rock since 2000
I recently looked at a list of the top-selling singles of each year from the early 1960s on and for the most part went "Yeah, I know that song!" Until I reached 2005, and after then it was almost entirely "Er... don't know that one." (I switched from Radio 1 to Radio 2 in the early 2000s, then stopped listening to Radio 2 around 2005 because I found that having songs playing and DJs prattling while I was working affected my concentration.)

The only Beyonce song I know is 'Crazy In Love'.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

They should have Harry Potter style houses and get gold and silver stars stuck on a little chart when they manage to go a week without committing corruption or sex crimes

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Gonzo McFee posted:

Shiny trinkets for ARR most Corrupt BOYS.

Opening of parliament looking good

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Payndz posted:

I recently looked at a list of the top-selling singles of each year from the early 1960s on and for the most part went "Yeah, I know that song!" Until I reached 2005, and after then it was almost entirely "Er... don't know that one."

I heard Blurred Lines once. All I remember is that the video contains all the tags for Robin Thicke's social media accounts. Happy was the sand under the foreskin of music, of course, and Alexandre Burke's cover of Hallelujah is memorable if only for being so utterly poo poo. I might have heard Shape of You, but Ed Sheeran is the musical equivalent of Vaseline - bland, colourless, a bit greasy, and occasionally used to facilitate sex if you have nothing better. That's it for me in the last 20 years, though.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

They want their own Totenkopfs

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

smellmycheese posted:

They should have Harry Potter style houses and get gold and silver stars stuck on a little chart when they manage to go a week without committing corruption or sex crimes
https://twitter.com/SloaneFragment/status/1623063341382893568

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016

THE
ABSOLUTE
loving
STATE
OF
THIS

We could offer them a cigarette and a blindfold instead, perhaps? We aren't monsters.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I know many older Beyoncé songs and I sing them to my dog with clever new lyrics*. She's not exactly on my album rotation but the songs are so catchy and were so widely played at the time that it was impossible not to hear and remember them.

* e.g.
All the little puppies,
All the little puppies,
Al the little puppies,
All the little puppies,
Now put your paws up...

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

sinky posted:

There's another photo of these assholes watching a parade, and some of them have so many medals for shelling South Korean fishing villages or running over bound prisoners with a tank that they had to continue the rows of them on their trousers. They're like murderous Pearly Kings.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Their battle streamers on the flag are so voluminous that it cannot be carried on parade, more battles fought than all of the other world's militaries combined.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Diet Crack posted:

Their battle streamers on the flag are so voluminous that it cannot be carried on parade, more battles fought than all of the other world's militaries combined.
It's like Kim Jong-Il's golf trophy, where he scored 11 holes-in-one on his very first round.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Payndz posted:

It's like Kim Jong-Il's golf trophy, where he scored 11 holes-in-one on his very first round.

This is canon, prove it isn't

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
It does look a bit tacky with all those similar stars, they need to mix it up a bit. Sashes, pins, badges, collars, epaulettes, hats, belts, necklaces, braids, knots: almost anything can be a bullshit honour you get for being a toady long enough.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Critical support for the decor of the Korean People's Army. Let them slay

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

sinky posted:

it’s like your own personal HOI4 mission tree

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Boris is going to be pissed

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1623272630143918080

The camera operator didn't quite capture the kiss

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

He makes Rishi Rich look tall!

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016

Big Arnold J Rimmer, BSC, SSC energy there, counting off his medals for three years, six years, nine years, twelve years long service.

I suppose Brian earned the Queen's Coronation medal at the age of five.

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
Ironic that VZ would (presumably) want to end the war, while Richie human-rights-never-heard-of-them Rich would prefer it to keep going.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

This looks like an instruction manual for how to build your own lizard ventriloquist dummy

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

big scary monsters posted:

It does look a bit tacky with all those similar stars, they need to mix it up a bit. Sashes, pins, badges, collars, epaulettes, hats, belts, necklaces, braids, knots: almost anything can be a bullshit honour you get for being a toady long enough.

Medals for being born to a lady who did a job for a long time and also had some countries that her great great nan had some people get for her.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Lungboy posted:

While that's all true, and I do recognise her, I still couldn't name a single song or album of hers.

get educated:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016
I ain't watching anything in black and white, grandad.

On another note: walked past a newsagent this morning. That D*ily M*il front page was real.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Someone will whinge because they didn't get plat before being voted out.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I wish I'd stayed ignorant.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Watching that and all i could think was that i hate the sight of high heels. :corsair:

Beyonce is that meme of a woman on stage in fishnets with a face like she was straining to get a week old turd shifted out of her rear end.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Kelly Rowland was the driving vocal force behind Destiny's Child, fight me

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Jedit posted:

I wish I'd stayed ignorant.

Just Another Lurker posted:

Watching that and all i could think was that i hate the sight of high heels. :corsair:

Beyonce is that meme of a woman on stage in fishnets with a face like she was straining to get a week old turd shifted out of her rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QczgvUDskk0

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

This thread, this morning:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Barry Foster posted:

This thread, this morning:

I feel the way he looks to be sure. :hai:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"There's a cat there too you know?"

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

As a big white :reject: thrash metal, punk rock and folk music enjoyer: holy gently caress you guys are old and crotchety

Lord of the Llamas
Jul 9, 2002

EULER'VE TO SEE IT VENN SOMEONE CALLS IT THE WRONG THING AND PROVOKES MY WRATH

But I thought he had an immune system. Why would he need to take any drugs?!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I don't think the syringe that wormers come actually can dispense a small enough dose for a human. I hope he measures it correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Diet Crack posted:

"There's a cat there too you know?"

It takes a lot of effort to appear even more fawning and deferential than Zelensky but by god, Rishi is the man to do it