Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

Where did you hear this?

It's a rumor. People started noticing that his wife was never brought up. Then there were one or two pictures where he wasn't wearing a ring. Now there's more photos and video from the show where he's not wearing a ring. In a recent episode, Robin said something about JD finally being able to find the love of his life or something along those lines. That's the thing that actually pushed me to think that he might actually be divorced. Up until then it was just rumors with no real basis, now to me, it seems like it could be plausible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I heard that rumour a while back but never thought anything of it.

Last week (I think) I was listening to the show and someone, Ronnie I think was saying something about JD's wife.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a rerun from last year or whatever because in the same show they were talking about something in the news that had happened that week, or the week before.

But I did do some looking (yesterday) and it seems like his wife has changed her various social media profiles to exclude Harmeyer in her name and what not, so maybe its true?

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
You mean a social, fitness and yoga instructor who loves to travel and a guy who wakes up at 2am to record Americas got talent and loves McFish sandwiches didnt work out?
The hell you say!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I know when they got married there were lots of accusations of star loving going on.. but it's JD. Maybe a bit player like JD could've pulled that off when Howard was at his peak on regular radio and all the show regulars were a quasi-celebrity, but not now.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who has more star power. JD or one of the DJs on the Phish channel (29)

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

The hell you say!

See, I read this, and hear it in Sal's incredibly racist caricature voice. "WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO BE THE BIGGEST CHEST (sic) PIECE?!"

But I always loved "Well, hello dere, muthafuckah!" *click*

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
South Carolina asks

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Miss Missouri ask

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

You mean a social, fitness and yoga instructor who loves to travel and a guy who wakes up at 2am to record Americas got talent and loves McFish sandwiches didnt work out?
The hell you say!

That’s Filet O’ Fish. Daba is a man of discretion and taste.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I heard she left him for a guy who dressed like a pimp for Halloween.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think the only thing that could get me to listen to a live Stern show at this point is if Jared hosed JD's ex wife and came on the show to talk about it.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
She needs to come into the studio and do a Dial a Date like Jackie’s ex wife Nancy.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

Howard, this is mom. Tim's assistant Jared just ran off with JD's wife to Krypton, where they live under the tyranny of the red sun.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Does JD still make like 20 grand a year

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I liked when they found out his mom was getting married and moving to Hawaii and then Fred would play Hawaiian music every time he came in studio. That was right before he got mugged and is the origin of this theme music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XM0_2TSEGs

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

This reminds me of when Howard went on Letterman to promote the HowardTV launch and he showed this clip. It completely bummed the crowd out.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I mean, you really have to have a real different sense of humor to watch a drunk cripple fall down and smash his head into a wall and have a good laugh lol

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

James Lipton: "And what.... is your favourite sound?"
Eric: "the sound of the A's winning."

*and then, immediately after*

James: "And what... Is your least favourite sound?"
Jeff: "the sound of the A's winning."

:golfclap:
I remember when they were both auditioning for the same role and Eric said " the only reason you should hire Jeff is he comes with his own trailer"

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Why me why me. Why'd it have to be me?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I remember getting somewhat annoyed after the hundredth time Jeff had to explain to Howard and Robin that he doesn't live in a mobile home, he lives in a loving trailer. They are just the most clueless elitist fucks on earth.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Isn't that pretty much the same thing?

No, a trailer home can also refer to a modular structure that just gets put in one place. A mobile home is one that has wheels and can be relocated as needed. I guess it's more the fact that he kept telling them over and over again that his house didn't have wheels and they forgot every time he called.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Feb 9, 2023

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Might be a regional thing, but trailer home and mobile home are the same thing around here. When it is immobile (and permanently installed), it is a manufactured home.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I don’t begrudge anyone who is poor and has to live in a trailer or mobile home. Jeff is a piece of poo poo because his mother had to sell her real house and move into a trailer to take care of her leach of a drunken son.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Two Kings posted:

I don’t begrudge anyone who is poor and has to live in a trailer or mobile home. Jeff is a piece of poo poo because his mother had to sell her real house and move into a trailer to take care of her leach of a drunken son.

I always did get a kick out of Jeff's reaction whenever anyone asked him if he was going to get a job. He acted like someone had just told him to fly to the moon with nothing but a kite and a basket or some poo poo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Apparently Artie got his nose fixed.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Well drat, he looks like a completely different, saner, much healthier person. Good for him!

(Obligatory ball-busting: “Waaaaaaa, my nose collapsed from too many drugs. Waaaaa, now I have a fake one.”)

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

Nah, that's a photoshop done by a guy on the HS Reddit.

Getting strong "Tom Riddle if he never became Voldemort" vibes from the pic.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
While I wish Artie got his nose fixed, I just don't believe that picture at all.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

that's a totally different guy

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Nah, that's a photoshop done by a guy on the HS Reddit.

Getting strong "Tom Riddle if he never became Voldemort" vibes from the pic.

Ah, gently caress, I didn't read far enough down in the comments. Apparently it's a nose photoshopped from a gay actor?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
No way he's getting plastic surgery without pain killers

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Two Kings posted:

Even crazier, I'm pretty sure Jeff let slip that he was not the only child living in the house/trailer/whatever when all that was going down. Not a family that was destined to split the atom, I guess.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

I know way to much about Jeff the Drunk....

He has 2 brothers and a sister, lovingly named "animal" and his father was a bartender.
When his mother fell and broke her hip they sold the house and moved into a trailer park. One brother was living in the trailer with him and I believe the other brother was living in another trailer at the park.
After his mother died there was a falling out between him and the siblings over her "estate" and I believe Jeff got the trailer but had to come up with the monthly lot fee.

I do have a LITTLE sympathy for Jeff due to the fact he was not driving during the accident that messed up his arm....but he was willingly a passenger in a vehicle that he knew was being driven by a drunk driver.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Artie's really looking good. His sister and mom must be super happy for him

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
I still can’t believe that someone went to the trouble of creating a convincing Photoshop of “this is how Artie *could* look, if he were mentally healthy.”

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
… I mean, if you’re going to take the time to do that, you might as well do it for everyone else who’s ever been associated with the show, starting with Howard

you could probably skip Robin, though, because (rather deceptively) she looks pretty sane.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

Ether Frenzy posted:

Artie's really looking good. His sister and mom must be super happy for him

"Could I walk more to St. Louis"

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Chicken Butt posted:

… I mean, if you’re going to take the time to do that, you might as well do it for everyone else who’s ever been associated with the show, starting with Howard

I would eat this poo poo up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Bababooey with normal-sized teeth ... Howard standing up straight, with normal hair ... Richard not looking like a bloated naked mole rat ...