Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Classes cancelled this afternoon due to a Bob-omb threat

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Classes cancelled this afternoon due to a Bob-omb threat

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Answering the phone only to hear the sound of a pink bob-omb speaking and then the whirring of a cannon opening and rotating

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Answering the phone only to hear the sound of a pink bob-omb speaking and then the whirring of a cannon opening and rotating

lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

👑

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bomb defusal team sweating bullets when the music gets faster

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

releasing a schoolwide evacuation order whn the bell rings at a time ending in 1, 3, or 6

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this kingdom. And the koopa worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to game over violently. This is the time of vengeance and no goomba is worth saving. And I will stomp on as many as I can. It's time for me to power up. And it's time for me to game over. My high score run begins here.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah! posted:

releasing a schoolwide evacuation order whn the bell rings at a time ending in 1, 3, or 6

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this kingdom. And the koopa worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to game over violently. This is the time of vengeance and no goomba is worth saving. And I will stomp on as many as I can. It's time for me to power up. And it's time for me to game over. My high score run begins here.

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

This sig under renovation

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

symbolic posted:

Lmao

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah! posted:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah! posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The last freshman is in captivity. The campus is at peace

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted: