Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
the way people are reacting to Hasan over this harry potter thing really puts into perspective why the western left are super hosed and useless in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i say swears online posted:

xqc has a mclaren he's never driven because he cannot drive

i'm surprised that he is even literate. i wouldn't be surprised if he has to have someone put his pants on him in the morning.

he is richer than God!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Lessail posted:

just do the charity thing without playing the game. this isn't hard

I'd love to hear how you think this ask would go over with XQC or the other huge streamers who were on board with the charity stream?

Completely unrelated, XQC had 6 million people watching him play the wizard game on Monday.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

i'm surprised that he is even literate

He's from Quebec, so, y'know

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

uber_stoat posted:

i'm surprised that he is even literate. i wouldn't be surprised if he has to have someone put his pants on him in the morning.

he is richer than God!

Whats his deal? Is he just really good at video games? You can't even understand him jabbering and there are like 30 billion people watching his every stream?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'd love to hear how you think this ask would go over with XQC or the other huge streamers who were on board with the charity stream?

Completely unrelated, XQC had 6 million people watching him play the wizard game on Monday.

so the point is to play the game and not the charity?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Lessail posted:

so the point is to play the game and not the charity?

More money donated to a charity = the charity receives more money

The more people who donate money to a charity, the more money that gets donated to the charity.

People want to watch the wizard game, and are currently watching the wizard game, whether the people playing the wizard game are donating money to charity or not.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
glad we're arguing for indulgences

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.
all streamers get the wall OP

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

More money donated to a charity = the charity receives more money

The more people who donate money to a charity, the more money that gets donated to the charity.

People want to watch the wizard game, and are currently watching the wizard game, whether the people playing the wizard game are donating money to charity or not.

I almost fell asleep reading this post

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Whats his deal? Is he just really good at video games? You can't even understand him jabbering and there are like 30 billion people watching his every stream?

he started off good at video games but his main draw is that he's incredibly manic and animated for fourteen hours at a time. at one point he was making like several million a month just from streaming online gambling. he's also trying to make inroads with the W community which doesn't seem like a fit at first but he and kaicenat are like two sides of the same coin

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

the real number is a lot lower than the official 6 million figure

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Marijuana posted:

yup

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

A Buttery Pastry posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tfw you get the wrong house

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousAcceptableMonitorSmoocherZ-9pjWRB2sIaludJgr

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
No I don't like Hasan
I don't not like him either
Neutral towards Hasan here

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you can play the baby wizard game. however before you are allowed to do so you will be subjected to a Ludovico technique session in which you will be exposed to 6 hours of JKR tweets blasted into your naked eyeballs.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

so is the wizard game good or not

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I think the weirder part of this is that this is all going on during the Steam Next Fest, which showcases a lot of weird innovative poo poo about to be released soon. Ok here's this somewhat tepid action adventure destiny-like title with a huge price stuck to it and a franchise that you need to have a certain kind of mindset to get into, but it also came out a bit after Pizza Tower and before a lot of indie darlings are about to show up.

Hell you could do a charity stream where you go "Ah yes, I'm going to play with the wizard game everyone's talking about!" and pick stuff like Noita or that weird hosed up Wii Harry Potter-ripoff title that's a pain in the rear end to play, which you can do easily with either emulation or a second hand wii, and he could just constantly go "Aw no no no, this doesn't seem like that game" between titles.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 20:45 on Feb 8, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

I don't wanna play it but I'm not a baby so I don't think it's for me

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.
i am going to play harry poffer the game on ps5

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i haven't touched my ps4 in two years but my friend got into AC: Odyssey and it's making me want to play it again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

i say swears online posted:

i haven't touched my ps4 in two years but my friend got into AC: Odyssey and it's making me want to play it again

play a good game for god's sake

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

A Buttery Pastry posted:

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

i only play bloodborne, based on the works of HP Lovecraft, who would have supported trans rights, probably

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Im Hassan Piker and I rage real fast.
Hes Hassan Piker and he rages real fast.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

i only play bloodborne, based on the works of HP Lovecraft, who would have supported trans rights, probably

i'll play the baby wizard game after JK rowling is dead.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I am no gonna play it because it doesn't look like it could hold a candle to Bloodborne, the best game (serious)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm gonna play Bloodborne tonight :)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm watching a stream of the baby game and while the lighting is good everything else looks a little washed-out

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

What a loving LIAR, dude. What a loving WEASELLY little, liar, dude.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mcmagic posted:

i'll play the baby wizard game after JK rowling is dead.

this is what being a good ally looks like folks. its also brave.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

err posted:

What a loving LIAR, dude. What a loving WEASELLY little, liar, dude.

gently caress it dude, i'm sayin' it:

hogwart's deserved 9/11

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Unfortunately I think it may be a good game, the Harry Potler series is long overdue for a huge over-developed cash-in videogame like this

I'm surprised it's not an MMO

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

is the game still about putting down a "goblin rebellion"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SorePotato posted:

word has it the goblins were framed.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

SorePotato posted:

the goblins control society + the banking sector

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Marijuana posted:

the wall is adorned with shelves of Funko pops and RGB lighting, looks sick bro!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I would never buy a funkopop I say to myself as I gently smooch my very fragile Precious Memories Buzz Lightyear and Woody collectable figurines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
precious moments were all sculpted by a bipolar alcoholic who was emotionally distant to his family and retired as a sexpat in the Philippines

who the gently caress at the funko pop molding province in china can be so interesting!?