Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Waffle! posted:

The only people who use the term dope for weed are cops.

The band Sleep is not cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

in the 90's where i went to hs in california "dope" specifically meant heroin but then i moved to pittsburgh for college and lots of people called weed "dope" there. guess it's a regional thing

currently where i live the most common term for weed is "flower" or "cannabis" :rolleyes:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i've been considering buying a lava lamp and i think this thread title might've convinced me

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spaced God posted:

i've been considering buying a lava lamp and i think this thread title might've convinced me

Go big or go home (with two regular size ones)

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Hellblazer187 posted:

The band Sleep is not cops.

Matt Pike is a treasure.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Earwicker posted:

in the 90's where i went to hs in california "dope" specifically meant heroin but then i moved to pittsburgh for college and lots of people called weed "dope" there. guess it's a regional thing

currently where i live the most common term for weed is "flower" or "cannabis" :rolleyes:

I've had go through a bunch of medical stuff + chats with people and I'm finding flower/full spectrum flower to be the most effective at getting the "yes it's weed, yes it has clinically notably positive effects in my life

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
My last polln consult was me explaing that I was travelling and needed documentation and dispensed weed to cross borders
That I had an old reliable dealer that was much cheaper and that I got my cbd oil from the men's shed or cooked it up myself
He was pleasant and understanding and wrote me a ton of scripts and a very nice explanatory note
Not that anyone has given a single gently caress about it

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

My latest telehealth consultant was my doctor being amazed at how little I smoke and basically saying " well sick if you need a script for girl scout cookies here you go" but in a lovely Scottish brogue

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I said the pink kush was too sleepy and got some 17% stuff that works out 50 50 indica and sativa when mixed together for a really nice all day smoke

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Dang

The pink Kush stuff works real well for me

Hit before bed
Shower
Smash
Sleep

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pink kush is my favourite strain I think

Maybe grapefruit varieties for flavour but it's less punchy.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Hits kush with brekky
Rewakes 4 hours later
Huh?, oh
Hits kush

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
The aurora Pink kush is the poo poo for pain but it makes me too sleepy. I just have to write the whole evening off. I have the Khiron brand Hindu Kush right now and it's very similar but not as soporific. Gorilla Glue remains my favourite all rounder and Jack Herrer for mornings with my coffee. Jack is out of stock right now so I have some Glory Glue that's pretty good if a little brain foggier.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I haven't had good sour diesel in a long time. I really miss that specific burnt rubber smell. I've had some modern weeds that have a touch of it but nothing like the poo poo I got back in the early 2000s.

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

I had an awful cold/flu back in December and ever since I've not been able to bong without coughing until I'm dizzy and getting headaches

I got a Wolkenkraft Aris last week and it's a game changer for me. Wish I'd gotten a dynavap though after reading this thread. Is there any appreciable difference between the M and the Omni?

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

I had an awful cold/flu back in December and ever since I've not been able to bong without coughing until I'm dizzy and getting headaches

I got a Wolkenkraft Aris last week and it's a game changer for me. Wish I'd gotten a dynavap though after reading this thread. Is there any appreciable difference between the M and the Omni?

aside from price, the M is stainless steel and the Omni is titanium. titanium heats up and cools down faster so it's better for clearing a bunch of bowls in quick succession (and for getting a more even burn on your material IME), but stainless steel gives bigger harder rips on average thanks to holding its heat longer. You can get the best of both worlds by getting titanium and then getting a Simrell FMJ for it.

if you're only intending to use it for a water pipe, save your money and just by the tip and a glass adapter (or get the Vong)

I put a dynacoil in my old stainless steel M tip and only use it for dabs now, since it can be heated up with an induction heater without the vapcap for hot start dabs

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
M is all you need. You can put a titanium tip on later if you want an incremental change.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

LifeSunDeath posted:

I haven't had good sour diesel in a long time. I really miss that specific burnt rubber smell. I've had some modern weeds that have a touch of it but nothing like the poo poo I got back in the early 2000s.

I can't remember where you are, but if it's Colorado, go to Grant Pharms in Colorado Springs (medical only) if you're ever in the area.

Their Guava Dawg is the best Guava strain I've ever had, and their Crunchberry is a solid indica.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Been liking my Starship a fair amount, but the Dynavap M arrives today and I can't wait to try it.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vlaphor posted:

Been liking my Starship a fair amount, but the Dynavap M arrives today and I can't wait to try it.

It's real, real good.

My Omni is lovely, and hits like a truck, so I am pleased. I save it for when I want to be Fancy.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My main issue with the Starship is just how rough the hits are. Even on lower voltages, I cough like nothing else. Also, it kinda tears though the carts pretty fast. I can see me killing 3 carts in about a month and a half or so, and they ain't cheap.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I have both the Omni and the M. The Omni is nice, but not 3x better than the M nice. Also the Omni tip can be a little more difficult to fit on a water cooler. I actually use my M more now that I'm using an orb for water cooling.

Get a simrell FMJ. Easily the best upgrade.

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

ReelBigLizard posted:

That's fuicked up OP

if true. which it is

I used to work at a Canadian Weed Store and it was a fun job. We were located near government housing and the busker's corner so we got to see some characters

by's coming in with nothing but pocket change to pay for the cheapest half-quarter was routine. 20$ in looneys and quarters, with some cigarette butts and roaches in the mix, plopped onto a counter

one woman in assisted housing would come in and buy an ~8$ pre-roll every day with a freshly printed 10$ bill and would refuse the change. Dunno why, we tried to get her to take the money, but even when she was 100% lucid she denied the change and walked.

We saved it for her under the counter and at the end of the season we cashed the change into a bill and gave her 100$. And she honestly barely cared about it, it was great because we all assumed her reaction was going to be "alright by's whatever, see you tomorrow, thanks for the bill" and it was exactly that

Because she was so non-chalant about getting the 100$ we used the fund to meet the shaggier customers halfway if they came in and were short a looney or whatever.

The next time we cashed out the weed fund to give her it was around 75$ but it garnered a wonderful reaction, she genuinely appreciated that it helped other people who needed a draw and couldn't afford one and you could see it in her eyes. Hell it helped her out more than a few times when she came in with a fin instead of 10

good times

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Weed made me do this.

It's a vegan mile high apple galette. It's fine as hell.

I'm gonna do more weed now.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I'm biased because I bought one, but the Vong is nice because no fiddling with adaptors and a good mate with water pipe hardware

Not sure if it's worth the extra money, but it's undeniably handy

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Have you all ever had a strain that tasted so good that you just wanted to smoke it all the time?

I'm sure these Rove Tangie carts are melting my lungs or whatever, but they're delicious

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm so hooked on this grapefruit romulan, and I don't even particularly like real grapefruit

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
If money is no real obstacle in vape equipment, you can do way better than any Dynavap, what I mean by this is: don't buy an Omni.

If you really just want the most affordable / easy access vape, $200 gets you a dynavap & induction heater. Get the M and maybe a Ti tip, that's all you'll ever need. If you want to spend a little more on Dynavap but not more than $300 total, get a vong & induction heater. The omni is just expensive and for collectors. If you for sure will always only ever use the Dynavap in a bong, you can even consider just buying a stand alone Ti-tip, a captive cap, and a dynavap WPA like https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/dynavap-water-tool-adapter and skip the body outright.

If you're considering spending near $300 on a dynavap, you should really consider other things around that price range, but dynavap's best selling point is the low entry consistent performance IMO. Just be mindful to not go too far in all the various attachments / bodies, they really aren't that much better of an experience especially if majority of your use case is through a bong.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

There are better options than the dynavap for sure

But the value cannot be beat

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Vampire Panties posted:

Have you all ever had a strain that tasted so good that you just wanted to smoke it all the time?

I'm sure these Rove Tangie carts are melting my lungs or whatever, but they're delicious

L'Orange is the most recent one for me.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Arizer is having a sale on their XQ2 for $160 so I picked up the Bundle that comes with a Air Max too because a friend was interested in one. Can't wait to have my volcano of high sitting at my Desk to bake me the gently caress out. That way I'll use the Air Max less and I can just keep that in my bag with a pack of weed for on the go applications.

God drat I have a problem.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Dynanvap is the hands down best vaporizer under $300. It cannot be beaten, however there are some vapes that fill gaps the Dyna doesn't under $300, like a Fury Edge for no combustion portable or the Arizer V Tower or w/e. I haven't hosed with the high end vape stuff in some time, my buddies had one of those Storz & Bickel vapes with the corkscrew mouthpiece that looks like a duck's dick, that thing fuckin RIPPED

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jestery posted:

There are better options than the dynavap for sure

I've yet to come across one, at least for my needs.

I use a half chambered SS 2020M head with a low temp cap, and heat it with the trusty iSpire Wand. I'm mostly home and have it connected to this glassware:
https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1595931319980019712

I've got it all to the level where I can one-hit each bowl and suck out all the cannabinoids. It hits my medicinal and recreational spot, and I'm vaping a fraction of what I used to.

I recently gave away my old ExtremeQ, and I'm probably eventually going to do the same with the Volcano and Solo2 as they don't hit my spot, and they cost a fortune in weed to run in comparison.

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica
fuckin weed teledoc refuses to accept paypal :byodood:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Always get a paypal debit card with a visa or mc mark on it to dodge that behavior

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica
just nationalize the banks already :happyelf:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

bagmonkey posted:

Dynanvap is the hands down best vaporizer under $300. It cannot be beaten, however there are some vapes that fill gaps the Dyna doesn't under $300, like a Fury Edge for no combustion portable or the Arizer V Tower or w/e. I haven't hosed with the high end vape stuff in some time, my buddies had one of those Storz & Bickel vapes with the corkscrew mouthpiece that looks like a duck's dick, that thing fuckin RIPPED

I retired my Omni for the Air Max, it's so much easier to deal with and hits like a truck for a huge amount of time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It arrived. :getin:

It is enormous. It has inner linings and the fabrics are thicccc. Pepsi can for scale.

edit:

Also as a dynavap omni haver - don't get an omni. Get an M, simrell FMJ and an induction heater (ispire wand highly recommended as its portable and easy to use if you want to use a dynavap tip with a water cooling system).

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Feb 10, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
are you using a ceramic sugar bowl as your avb catch, that rules